BLOOD MONEY. Extract 11 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

BLOOD MONEY. Extract 11

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-05-02, 13:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي BLOOD MONEY. Extract 11

Maya>>>
I was really worried about my friend, i was not enjoying my day at the club because her pain is my pain. I went to mr Khoza's office to tell him about Omphile's current situation.

*knocks*

Mr Khoza: Maya, come in.

Maya: hello sir i hope you're not busy, i wanna talk to you about something.

Mr Khoza: of course I'm not busy, what's up?

Maya: it's about Omphile, she's not okay at the moment, she just lost her little brother from a car accident, so she won't be making it to work for* the next few days.

Mr Khoza: my condolences to her, so she sent you to let me know?

Maya: of course, she wouldn't make it to you even if she wanted to tell you by herself.

Mr Khoza: i understand.

Maya: thank you sir.

The next day.

Omphile>>>

I was still in my room then i start to hear some noise outside, well it seems like all my relatives have arrived to prepare Koketso's funeral. I went to my mother's room and it seems like she won't be going outside unless it's necessary, she's wearing all black and she's sitting on a sponge, yeah that's our culture. I went to the kitchen to prepare tea for everyone. I was sitting outside listening to music while my aunties were preparing food for visitors. I spotted Mr Khoza from the gate, i wondered what he wants cause really i can't be coming to work right now.

Omphile: *handshake* Mr Khoza.

Mr Khoza: hello my dear, I'm sure you must be wondering what i want here.

Omphile: surely you can read my mind.

Mr Khoza: i heard about your little brother so i thought of coming to send my condolences.

Omphile: thank you so much sir, and how did you know i stay here.

Mr Khoza: Maya directed me, and oh take this envelope, i hope what's inside will help you alot.

*she opened an envelope and find money inside, tears drop from her pretty eyes*

Omphile: thank you so much Mr Khoza, i really appreciate it.

Mr Khoza: you welcome, let me go before your family members starts to suspect something.

Omphile: lol bye.

I went to my room to count the money Mr Khoza gave to me, just to find it was R1 000, more tears drop, I'm so greatful to have him in my life, he's a great man.

اقتباس:
to be continued...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
blood, money

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)