add us ban american bank to paypal - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتدى المال و الأعمال > منتدى البنوك و الحسابات المالية الالكترونية > قسم الاستفسارات و المشاكل الخاصة بالبنوك و الحسابات المالية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

add us ban american bank to paypal

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-11, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
younesmahboub
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي add us ban american bank to paypal

salam aalikoom wsalni had message wach ya3niiii!!!lil3ilm l9ad 7awalt an odkhillla bank walakin waloool dioma kaygollia éyou cant add you banck try lateré

Dear Youness Mahboub,

Good day, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Giselle from PayPal Customer Service.

I apologize if the previous response was not able to address you initial inquiry. In my desire to give you a real-time resolution, I was about to call you at 00212669666089 but it was only 5:50m AM

I assure you that your account is in good standing and there is nothing wrong with your PayPal account. I validated some information in your account in order for the system to allow you to add your bank. Please log in to your PayPal account and enter you bank details.

We appreciate your patience in working with us to have this resolved.

Thank you for choosing PayPal for your online payment needs. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Giselle

PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer Advisory - PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

قديم 2013-07-12, 05:25   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
N@BIL
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية N@BIL

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اخي حسب ما فهمت يطلبون منك الدخول الى حسابك واضافة البنك لتفعيل البايبال
اخوك

قديم 2013-07-12, 09:00   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
younesmahboub
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

chokran akhi lakinnani jarrabt wal jadid

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
american, bank, paypal

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:41

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)