let's write a story :) - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

let's write a story :)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-01-06, 15:22   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Blizzard
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Blizzard

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي let's write a story :)

hello brothers and sisters i have an idea
it's about creating a short story to improve our imagination
it's like this, the first member writes something and the next member continue what have the previous member wrote in his own style and so on, if you like the idea plz participate

i'll start

an old man walked among the crowd , looking for his grandson that left home without saying where he is going,he asked people and showed them the pictures of his grandson who's only 16 year old , the old man raised his grandson because his father and mother were dead when he was a little child ...............................

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-06, 17:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
طالبة الفردوس
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية طالبة الفردوس

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it is good idea brother i will enjoy with you on the next part

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-08, 12:40   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so his grandfather took care of him as he were his own son. He kept asking anyone he could find, but no one gave him an answer, nobody saw the kid anywhere. As the man started to lose hope, he kept walking with no certain destination, just walking n thinking about his dearest person in the world, where could he possibly go to, til suddenly he saw his grandson's best friend, he ran toward him, n asked him with a weak tone filled with sadness: please son, tell me, have u seen him, please give me an answer, he usually never leaves ur side, u r always together, please tell me where has he gone to, i'm worried sick about him... The kid answerd shortly with no sound of unrest in his voice: <<i don't know>> .. the grandfather ignored his cold tone n kept asking him but the kid avoided him n walked away.............................................. ...............To u

It's a great idea btw, i totally love it, i hope that everybody participates cuz it really improves our imagination

thank u 4 the lovely idea

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-11, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
adel gasmi96
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية adel gasmi96

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

So the old man didn't believe the kid, and decided to stalk him maybe he finds out his dear grandson...He kept walking beyond the child till he found himself at a dark and dirty street, he smelt something's going wrong!
Then, he saw that boy delivring a guy cash! So he doubted that that guy is a gangster who's using teens in their crimes and robberies, And maybe his grandson is also used them? ,, So he decided bravely to talk that man. "U're using those poor kids for ur crimes! ah?!" the old man roughly said
"Oh man, come on, what do u see! This kid is my nephew and he brought me my money from his dad! " with a yellow smile in his face, the guy answered
"Really? Oh excuse me! I can't keep quiet because I've been blinde since my grandson disappeard! U know, he's the only hope of my life "

Thanks for the idea

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
let's, story, write

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)