your story with english - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

your story with english

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-15, 19:21   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

New1 your story with english

hi everyone
i know that every one have a story with english how did you meet her and why do you love her .
bye

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-15, 20:26   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ayaterahmane
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ayaterahmane

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, english was easier for me then another ********, it's easy to learn easy to speak, since my first year in middel shcool, and actuly it was love at first sight ;then year after year i started interest about it more and more , and i start searching for new vocabulary in every thing till now
and i thank god becaus i had many chances to devolope my speaking and listening like reading books, sites in the internet TV shows and so on.
and now "elhamdo lillah" and i thank my god because he gave me this grace , and now i'm teaching it for the students of the middle school.
and i hope to be better and better , it's like a dream come true and that's it
so pray for me to make my dream come true

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-15, 20:32   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i dont love inglish , may be a littel, but i have to learn it and speak it,
aince i was born my mother always have tought me inglish, but untill now i am still not so comfident with it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-16, 00:48   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
إٍلِـــيِنْ
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية إٍلِـــيِنْ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well to be honest, i grew up watching movies with my mother and brother, lol thanks to MBC 2 and english's love grew up with me, when we had internet i started studying it on my own, talking english with everybody else, and i still do it, i can express myself easily in english while i can't in arabic, i have no idea it's just easier than any other ********. that's my story thanks for the topic.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-16, 10:38   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية yassine nino

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well. i meet english in my first year in middle school . seems that I love her because our teacher was so lovely and so cute with all of us she was a great teacher I wish her good luck and all good thing .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-16, 17:07   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well .... that's a very good question which directly after reading it .. ideas came to my brain like a storm hhhh ... i love english since my secondary school first year because of the teacher who i thank a lot ..and because of its sweetness ... english is so easy and adorable ...even though i used to be scientific at hight school .. but after succeeding in the baccalaureate exam .. i choosed to study English ... u know ... it makes me happy and very relaxed .. now am hoping to carry on and become a Dr or even a professor ... why not ^_^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 18:19   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes way not .
i enjoyed so much with your stories and i think that is my turn to say mine
well when i meet english for the first time i wasn't like her she was like a disaster for me
Although I know that it was more easier than french or any other ********.
i fond a dificulty in speaking or writing And i feel jealous when i saw the other speak and write english so Easily .
so i started stady english in the internet and books And that's how realized that english is easy and i have just to stay it very hard .
now when i remember how i was hate english i feel that i was in a bad dream and then i woke up suddenly and i love her but The only thing that I know that i somehow become love english.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 22:45   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amelhope مشاهدة المشاركة
yes way not .
i enjoyed so much with your stories and i think that is my turn to say mine
well when i meet english for the first time i wasn't like her she was like a disaster for me
Although I know that it was more easier than french or any other ********.
i fond a dificulty in speaking or writing And i feel jealous when i saw the other speak and write english so Easily .
so i started stady english in the internet and books And that's how realized that english is easy and i have just to stay it very hard .
now when i remember how i was hate english i feel that i was in a bad dream and then i woke up suddenly and i love her but The only thing that I know that i somehow become love english.
Helloooooo Amel .. i really enjoyed reading ur story because u r a strong girl who faced a serious problem and succeeded in making the change she wants ..... i noticed that u used HER and SHE to express English and that's mean u r really in touch with the ******** ... nice expressions ..carry on in ur hard work and never lose hope because u r the hope AMEL

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 23:49   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thak you so much Your words make me feel more better and stronger

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 00:26   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
medrobert
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية medrobert

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi ayatarahmane my name is med i looooooooooove ******** of english more than other ********s

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 17:37   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so please tell us your story with english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
°•نَسَمآټ❀عَطِرَہ•°
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية °•نَسَمآټ❀عَطِرَہ•°

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well about me when i started learn it i saw that english easier than fransh and it makes me feel better when i read it or speak it this is so strange relation between me and♥english♥

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 23:25   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Chronicles Of a Future Author
Well... THe 1st thing i want to mention is that i didn't choose English ... English Chose me ...
1st Chapter: Primary School (curiosity of a child)
The very beginning was when i was a pupil at the primary school last year exactly (6eme at that time ) since all my friends were elder than me they already had contact with it while i didn't yet ... & hearing them saying "I gOt Twenty In English" or " English is My favourite subject in school" while i didn't know a single word ( well ...i knew some words but u know what i mean ) made me jealous .. it was a total mystery to me & i was asking my self will i be able to have 20 next year ?! ...
2nd Chapter: middle school (between hatred & love)
The next year I mentioned b4 didn't take a lot of time to arrive & it wasn't what i what i was looking for at all ... the "program" was stupid if u still remember " hello my name is .... i'm 1.68 m tall i have pink eyes & my hair is naturaly green" (=D) it was silly for me i hated the ******** but at the same time Mbc groupe lanched their new channel "Mbc Action" & I was already a Tv addict so my mind started to link words to theirs meanings ..... by the following year i had rich vocabulary (relatively of course) & i only noticed that i was relatively good when everybody kept looking at me when i read (which i rarely do) so i started liking it cuz it was what make me better than the others... in the rest of middle school my english kept on developing by the amrican Movies & Series & also rock music & ******** which i only used english to discuss On (in) most of u r expecting me to mention books but i was ( i am during to my laziness ) a study hater so the books looked to me like an extension of school studying so i hated them at that time .....the scholar program was like shit (kil3ada) ... when i reached the highschool
3rd Chapter : 1st year in Highschool (Teenage Crise & the Golden Age of English "za3ma brk")
at that time i became the walking talking english translator for my friends & my schoolmates & also their "mistakes corrector" which made them sometimes mad at me, teachers too sometimes .. but most of my english teachers loved me
(i'm not only talking abt the 1st year in highschool obviously ) cuz when i do something they asked for i do it differently & creatively ( with modesty of course & that's my advise for all of you do everything with passion with creativity with ur own touche) .... an other thing that i should mention is at that time i met a new friend she was (is) a girl she was 3 years older & she was studying English at the university we were talking on ******** only with english only she was kind of better than me so i used her & learned from her to become better than her & i did .... i was in what they call teenage (i don't believe in it ) so hormones were invading my body exploding huge emotions & feelings in my soul & spirit feelings that i couldn't control nor express properly ... so that friend told me to write & i did so.... i started writting poetry & Tiny sad Stories in english of course ... i was quite good ( with modesty of course) at least that what said the few people that read some of what i wrote .... i wrote love letters too they were without a receiver of course (hope the reply won't be deleted) i don't know how to describe that periode ... in a few words it was "The Golden Age Of English" for me .. at least it was what i thought... i forgoot to mention that a lot of people thought that i'm thier english teacher when i talked to them on ********...

4th Chapter : 2nd year
in highschool (what goes up must go down)
my skills in english started on reducing ( if the sentence is right ) there was three major reasons for this :
-1st ******** : the abbreviations i used on affected my grammar & i started mixing letteres....
2-boredome : i kind of got bored of english cuz i become kind of arrogant & thought that i reached the highest level & that was obviously a mistake
3-the scholar program: with modesty the scholar program was lower than my level a lot so i wasn't paying attention to it ... i wasn't participating in class at all ( cuz tha questions seems stupid everything in the program was meaningless i asked the teacher for more for something better & more fun more interesting but she couldn't she was obliged to stick with the program to do what they ask for.... ) that's what made my pronunciation like shit & i didn't have any one to talk with in english so it was meant to be ...the only goodthing that happened is that i started reading books & i met someone super special
5th Chapter : nowdays (getting back to the top)
i used the scholar progrma to improve my grammar ( the only one good thing in the damn program) .... my vocabulary became richer ... emmm abt books i never read a ful book in english when i was a child reading the collection of sherlock holmes was my dream .... & i did buy all the collection (which cost me quite an amount of money ) in english of course & i read some of his adventures... i didn't finish it yet cuz it's what we can call a huge book... i should mention too that i met 2 new friends (thay r elder kil3ada) that r quite good in English & i don't really know if i'm better than them or they r ....we'll see that soon lately i have been thinking in using english to make some money like translating documents or movies & series online & why not teaching in a privat school & i noticed lately that i'm obssest with being better than the people i know in English THat's it " I wanna be the very best "....in conclusion i wanna say that english is a weapon that we need in life... I'm New Here So if there is anything abusing ur rules don't delete it please (cause i'm going to need it in something) just warn me about what i should delete .... SooRRrrYYY I couldn't Make it in Shorter I hope u'll enjoy it ...salam .

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-20 في 10:21.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 23:30   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

as u know the hidden words behind the stars refers to "lang uage" & "face book"

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 22:33   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Doo_down مشاهدة المشاركة
Chronicles Of a Future Author
Well... THe 1st thing i want to mention is that i didn't choose English ... English Chose me ...
1st Chapter: Primary School (curiosity of a child)
The very beginning was when i was a pupil at the primary school last year exactly (6eme at that time ) since all my friends were elder than me they already had contact with it while i didn't yet ... & hearing them saying "I gOt Twenty In English" or " English is My favourite subject in school" while i didn't know a single word ( well ...i knew some words but u know what i mean ) made me jealous .. it was a total mystery to me & i was asking my self will i be able to have 20 next year ?! ...
2nd Chapter: middle school (between hatred & love)
The next year I mentioned b4 didn't take a lot of time to arrive & it wasn't what i what i was looking for at all ... the damn program was stupid if u still remember " hello my name is .... i'm 1.68 m tall i have pink eyes & my hair is naturaly green" (=D) it was silly for me i hated the ******** but at the same time Mbc groupe lanched their new channel "Mbc Action" & I was already a Tv addict so my mind started to link words to theirs meanings ..... by the following year i had rich vocabulary (relatively of course) & i only noticed that i was relatively good when everybody kept looking at me when i read (which i rarely do) so i started liking it cuz it was what make me better than the others... in the rest of middle school my english kept on developing by the amrican Movies & Series & also rock music & ******** which i only used english to discuss On (in) most of u r expecting me to mention books but i was ( i am during to my laziness ) a study hater so the books looked to me like an extension of school studying so i hated them at that time .....the scholar program was like shit (kil3ada) ... when i reached the highschool
3rd Chapter : 1st year in Highschool (Teenage Crise & the Golden Age of English "za3ma brk")
at that time i became the walking talking english translator for my friends & my schoolmates & also their "mistakes corrector" which made them sometimes mad at me, teachers too sometimes .. but most of my english teachers loved me
(i'm not only talking abt the 1st year in highschool obviously ) cuz when i do something they asked for i do it differently & creatively ( with modesty of course & that's my advise for all of you do everything with passion with creativity with ur own touche) .... an other thing that i should mention is at that time i met a new friend she was (is) a girl she was 3 years older & she was studying English at the university we were talking on ******** only with english only she was kind of better than me so i used her & learned from her to become better than her & i did .... i was in what they call teenage (i don't believe in it ) so hormones were invading my body exploding huge emotions & feelings in my soul & spirit feelings that i couldn't control nor express properly ... so that friend told me to write & i did so.... i started writting poetry & Tiny sad Stories in english of course ... i was quite good ( with modesty of course) at least that what said the few people that read some of what i wrote .... i wrote love letters too they were without a receiver of course (hope the reply won't be deleted) i don't know how to describe that periode ... in a few words it was "The Golden Age Of English" for me .. at least it was what i thought... i forgoot to mention that a lot of people thought that i'm thier english teacher when i talked to them on ********...

4th Chapter : 2nd year
in highschool (what goes up must go down)
my skills in english started on reducing ( if the sentence is right ) there was three major reasons for this :
-1st ******** : the abbreviations i used on affected my grammar & i started mixing letteres....
2-boredome : i kind of got bored of english cuz i become kind of arrogant & thought that i reached the highest level & that was obviously a mistake
3-the scholar program: with modesty the scholar program was lower than my level a lot so i wasn't paying attention to it ... i wasn't participating in class at all ( cuz tha questions seems stupid everything in the program was meaningless i asked the teacher for more for something better & more fun more interesting but she couldn't she was obliged to stick with the program to do what they ask for.... ) that's what made my pronunciation like shit & i didn't have any one to talk with in english so it was meant to be ...the only goodthing that happened is that i started reading books & i met someone super special
5th Chapter : nowdays (getting back to the top)
i used the scholar progrma to improve my grammar ( the only one good thing in the damn program) .... my vocabulary became richer ... emmm abt books i never read a ful book in english when i was a child reading the collection of sherlock holmes was my dream .... & i did buy all the collection (which cost me quite an amount of money ) in english of course & i read some of his adventures... i didn't finish it yet cuz it's what we can call a huge book... i should mention too that i met 2 new friends (thay r elder kil3ada) that r quite good in English & i don't really know if i'm better than them or they r ....we'll see that soon lately i have been thinking in using english to make some money like translating documents or movies & series online & why not teaching in a privat school & i noticed lately that i'm obssest with being better than the people i know in English THat's it " I wanna be the very best "....in conclusion i wanna say that english is a weapon that we need in life... I'm New Here So if there is anything abusing ur rules don't delete it please (cause i'm going to need it in something) just warn me about what i should delete .... SooRRrrYYY I couldn't Make it in Shorter I hope u'll enjoy it ...salam .

ha! a story indeed! when i was lazy... i definitely would never write a reply that long.. so yay you! you're not that lazy after all!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:40

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)