the dog that walked by himself...short story by me - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the dog that walked by himself...short story by me

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-29, 12:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 the dog that walked by himself...short story by me

In the late 90s the security situation was awful to the extent that my district was almost abandoned, only with few houses and few people, life was not good at all. Following the current lots of people in countryside had started to emigrate toward big cities like ours, one of them the family of “Ameur”, a family with two parents and three boys had so much to add to that miserable life of everyday news of murdering and bloodshed.

They had a very special dog who was called “Recks”, a yellowish white dog with brown spots on his ears, was different animal, it was like man and not just a man but a king as well.

My cousin is famous of being familiar to all, he knows all people and all people know him, he was the one thru which I and my brother launched the first connection with the boys along with their dog. I was so much afraid of the dog because it was a dog first, and because it was only nice with people it knows. The first challenge I did is trying to shake its hand since it was trained to do that once it was asked, yes it was very terrifying moments for me but when rising my eyes and see that comforting smile of my brother was enough for me to get encouraged. After on, a feeling of strong friendship had grown day after day, and every time I was so excited to meet the new friend and watch its behavior that are very close to be human rather than animal.
One day the happy group, me, my brother, my cousin, the three brothers and Recks decided to go for a trip toward a very far mountain, when we had to cross a wide areas of sands and valleys, besides the dangers that we might encounter, I don’t exaggerate to use the word “monsters” since you never expect what you find in that wilderness, snakes, scorpions, wolves, wide dogs and even drunk people or bandits. Before we got to the mountain we were surprised when a herd of dogs showed up suddenly from about 200 meters barking on us and threatening us, they had the intention to attack us, I was so terrified and I hid behind my brother, only my head appeared to watch, I looked at the brothers eyes, they were unlike me, very relaxed, I wondered why, because in fact we were about to be a meal for the hungry dogs, but soon I found out; Recks stepped forward and unleashed his furious barking , I felt its voice like a lion in the woods, I still remember that stand of four legs, each leg like in every direction, that took few minutes before the herd stepped back and returned to its she.lter, I was so amazed the power the dog had and how can he stopped that potential attack just by barking, I thought it must be strong words he shouted out to them to the extent they gave up and surrendered, after that I really felt safe during the rest of the trip when I thought of such a strong guard by my side. we reached the mountain, we found lots of empty bullets and used bombs, the mountain was heavily rocky and no sign for life, or that was what I thought till a new face appeared looking for its food, a tiny silver grey fox in his bad day, once we faced him directly, Recks’ ears stood steadily and he ran toward the fox very fast, chasing him to a small cave, the fox was faster, we followed the dog where we found him trying to get the fox out of his hole, then the big brother called the dog alluding to him to stop the attempt. We continued the trip there discovering new places till we stopped by a road, we waited there for a driving till a truck had been pulled over and the driver called us, we got in, I was watching the sunset one time and staring at the dog other time, feeling happy about that friend who if not him we were in another situation.
After few months, I woke up and went to the street, but unlike what I used to hear, it was so calm, that unpleasant calm; Recks had left the city, that was very sad and shocking news for me, it was a sudden leaving, I wanted just if I could shake his hands for the last time, but he was gone and all what he left to me is beautiful memories and adventures.
Thank you Recks for the good times and I hope you’re still alive

hope you liked it ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-01, 00:36   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

a dog or a fog??
did he walk or talk?
was he pink or red?
is he cool or wut???
and why did he walk in the first place

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-01, 00:43   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Black_Poison مشاهدة المشاركة
a dog or a fog??
did he walk or talk?
was he pink or red?
is he cool or wut???

miss bp
your participations in the forum r appreciated

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-01, 10:56   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
a dog or a fog??
did he walk or talk?
was he pink or red?
is he cool or wut???

i dont understand what you're talking about Black_Poison, but if you want to dicuss the story in term of the plot, the title or any other point just ask appropriate questions
thank you for readiing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-06, 01:12   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i guess my participation is not apreciated

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-06, 13:40   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-06, 19:17   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
i guess my participation is not apreciated
you're participation is most welcomed sister, you need just to clarify your point of view Black_Poison
thank you for following

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-06, 19:21   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة baby angel مشاهدة المشاركة
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
it would be better if you told us what you think about the story rather than taping all those question marks baby angel, i guess you just cant let it go
anyway, thank you for your presence

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-07, 19:27   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you are welcome my dearest brother ever
hope you like this comment

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-14, 08:00   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
ultravox
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey nice story

thanks

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
himself...short, story, walked

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)