The doors of Jannah
Jannah is an Arabic word which means “Garden”. The people who live their life according to Allah’s rules will be entered in Jannah which is a best place. The opposite of jannah is Hell which is worst place. The description of Jannah is given in Ahadiths and Quran E hakeem. In one verse of Quran it is being told that who will be entered in Jannah.
“And those who feared their Lord will be led to Paradise in groups until, when they have arrived there - and its gates will have already been opened they will be told by its keepers, 'Peace upon you. You attained purity. So, enter it, abiding forever.”
There are 8 doors of jannah about which in Quran and Ahadiths the description is given. It is being told that who will enter from which door of Jannah. In a Hadith which is narrated by Ubadah it is said that:-
“If anyone testifies that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is his slave and His Apostle, and that Jesus is Allah’s slave and His Apostle and His word which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, Allah will admit him into Paradise through any of its eight gates he likes” .
Names of the doors of Jannah
As it is described above that there are 8 doors of Jannah. The names of these doors and the description are given below:-
1. Baabus Salaah: - The people who have punctuality in their prayers will be entered in Jannah through this door of Jannah.
2. Babul Jihad: - The people who take past in Jihad will be entered in Jannah through this door of Jannah.
3. Babus Sadaqah: - The people who give charity continuously will be entered in in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
4. Babur Rayan:- The people who constantly have fast will be entered in in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
5. Babul Hajj: - The people who observe Hajj will be entered in in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
6. Baabul Kaazimeenal Ghaiz Wal ‘Aafina ‘Anin Naas:- The people who have ability to control the anger and to forgive others will be entered in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
7. Babul Aimaan:- The people who are saved from reckoning and chastisement will be entered in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
8. Babuz Zikar:- The people who do Zikar continuously will be entered in Jannah from this door of Jannah.
The levels of Jannah
About the levels of Jannah it is said in Quran that:-
“See then how we give preference to some over others. But surely, the Hereafter is greater in rank and greater in excellence.”
• Jannat Ul Firdoos is the highest level of Jannah.
• Jannat UL Adan is the middle level of jannah.
• Jannat UL Mawa is the lowest place of Jannah.
When a person makes Dua for Jannah, Jannah itself requests to Allah that “O Allah Almighty enter that person in Jannah. We should pray for Jannah. May Allah Save us from the Hell which is very worst place and grant us Jannah UL Fordoos which is a best place. (Ameen)