فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 98 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-01-10, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عابد لله
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عابد لله

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

If you think taht marks are the criteria of good teachers then we are all bad teachers hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-11, 22:02   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
لحن الحياة.
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية لحن الحياة.

إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi ,
Try to do simple activity at the beginning and when they find the tasks simple they'll have a self confidence nd then they'll like tis kind of activities .
Good luck .
than youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عابد لله مشاهدة المشاركة
If you think taht marks are the criteria of good teachers then we are all bad teachers hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh thx now i feel good

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-09, 22:04   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
لحن الحياة.
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية لحن الحياة.

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i 'll try sir. the problem is that i think always that i am a bad teacher, although my pupils like me very much ,but they have always bad marks ,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-10, 15:44   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ام سوسو*
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

جزاكم الله خيرا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-12, 22:09   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everybody ,
Concerning the marks , believe me , we can't do anything with the learners of the 4th year .If we really want to get good results with the 4th year learners , we have to take great care of these learners from the 1st year .We have to follow them and their learning .We have to fulfil their needs whenever we find some weaknesses . We can take enough time to let them speak and write .Then , we have to go on in the same way when these learners are in the 2nd year .And then believe me , they'll work automatically in the third and the 4th years .And when the learners know what they are doing , it's something great .They may find difficulties in some lessons but they'll solve their problems with our help .
As a conclusion , I can say that if we take care of the 1st year learners , these learners will take care of English in the future years .We must only let them believe that all the learners can learn this important ******** and subject easily nd we have to show them that we are present to help them when they need a help .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-12, 22:52   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
عابد لله
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عابد لله

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I guess they needn't to learn, speak or write. the only thing to imporve their marks is to make them eager to get marks and as a headmaster siad" make them pragmatic". how to get high marks regardless thier level. this is what teh syllabus train them to do. make your pupils used to a great number of exams and you'll realise how their marks are good.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-13, 20:11   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
maramdou
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية maramdou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?I have some difficulties in teaching File 3 MS3 would you help me ,please

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-13, 20:16   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
maramdou
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية maramdou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

according to the new sliming down we should not
teach the present perfect. am a little bit confused.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-20, 08:40   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
ahmedserna
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم يا استاتذتنا الافاضل اريد مذكرات الاستاذ سمير بوناب لجميع المستويات ان امكن انا بحاجة ماسة اليها فلا تبخوا علينا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-20, 13:54   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
berhailgani
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي تائهون

والله نحن الاساتدة الجدد تائهون من خلال التوزيع الجديد خاصة السنة الثالثة متوسط . لقد عجزت في كيفية تقسيم objectives الى files and sequences . اردت الدخول الى file 3 لكن الاهداف الموجودة في التوزيع لا تخدم عنوان الملف . اما السنة الثانية فوجدت خلط في الاهداف و files فمثلا give advice /should موجود في files 3 فادا اتبعت التوزيع ادرسه في file 2 . فما العمل. لقد مللت من التيه.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-21, 12:34   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
happy luck butterfly
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية happy luck butterfly

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

لتسهيل الامر عليك ما عليك سوى اتباع التوزيع و اقتراح تمارين غير الموجودة في الكتاب و تتماشى مع اهداف الدرس

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-22, 11:55   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة berhailgani مشاهدة المشاركة
والله نحن الاساتدة الجدد تائهون من خلال التوزيع الجديد خاصة السنة الثالثة متوسط . لقد عجزت في كيفية تقسيم objectives الى files and sequences . اردت الدخول الى file 3 لكن الاهداف الموجودة في التوزيع لا تخدم عنوان الملف . اما السنة الثانية فوجدت خلط في الاهداف و files فمثلا give advice /should موجود في files 3 فادا اتبعت التوزيع ادرسه في file 2 . فما العمل. لقد مللت من التيه.
Salam

Just delete the omitted lesson in th enew slimming and work as we used to do

try t o adapt the book and for the levels you are teaching there are not big changes

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-26, 13:48   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
berhailgani
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello mr bounab. i said we are novice teachers we don't have the notion of "as we used to do" as you mentioned and we haven't taught before .shall we then follow the slimming of 2009 and neglect the one of 2013? thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-29, 18:49   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة berhailgani مشاهدة المشاركة
hello mr bounab. i said we are novice teachers we don't have the notion of "as we used to do" as you mentioned and we haven't taught before .shall we then follow the slimming of 2009 and neglect the one of 2013? thank you
Salam

To understand the new slimming 2013 you need to understand the One of June 2008 and the yearly planning of 2009

what I advise you is to omit the lessons mentioned in the new slimming 2013 as we did here in our wilaya

if the new yearly planning seems hard for you to apply just try to adapt the manual and the leanring objectives according to you learners needs

you can follow me also on my face book wall

https://www.********.com/yellowdaffodil66

you are welcome

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-01-28, 20:56   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
happy luck butterfly
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية happy luck butterfly

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is one slimmingthat of 2009 and as mr samir said follow the new official syllabus and adapt tasks according to the objective of the jesson dont rely on the school book
ارجع للوراء توجد ما يمكن ان يساعدك في تحضير الدروس.....حظ سعيد المهم والاهم ان تخدم بقلبك

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)