فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 86 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-25, 15:47   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
thanks so much Mr Bounab . I am not talking about the project itself .but project two which is in the new yearly distribution needs a serious plan because as u said it has a lot of learning objectives .So , I wanted to know the way you have planned it : talk about food and prefererences , ask and give information about food and prices , make recommendation for a healthy diet .......etc.All these are learning objectives , and each learning objectives should have many lessons which should contain some sessions .My question is How did you plan these lessons ands sessions ? there is even the question WHICH ONE(S).
thanks in advace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 07:50   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi
thanks so much Mr Bounab . I am not talking about the project itself .but project two which is in the new yearly distribution needs a serious plan because as u said it has a lot of learning objectives .So , I wanted to know the way you have planned it : talk about food and prefererences , ask and give information about food and prices , make recommendation for a healthy diet .......etc.All these are learning objectives , and each learning objectives should have many lessons which should contain some sessions .My question is How did you plan these lessons ands sessions ? there is even the question WHICH ONE(S).
thanks in advace

Salam my friend

thanks for your reply

well this file is a bit large since it is adapted with file 5 food of the MS1

so I tackled it as follow

I satrted with inquring about one's health + giving advice ( Should + must)

then introducing food since it is the first time the learners see this ( please do not follow that yealry planning which stattes that is expansion , ) File 5 was omitted from MS1 syllabus ( according to the slimming of the syllabus Jne 2008) and this new slimming is made in the one of June 2008

so learners need to know food + quantity + how much /how many

after this I will tackle advising healthy food ( ideal men...... coz the learners need to know the way to advise using the model ( should )

This is my idea and you can do better

thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 16:22   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again
thanks Mr . Bounab because you talked again about teaching the present perfect for the third year learners .And this is exactly what I've understood .
thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 08:04   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi again
thanks Mr . Bounab because you talked again about teaching the present perfect for the third year learners .And this is exactly what I've understood .
thanks again
Salam Madam

yes the present perfect is taught in MS3 with "since and for"

this is my speech but of the one who made the slimming you can find her words on my face book wall after great struggle she admits that things are not clear

Samir Bounab
February 9
Ouzna Mekaoui Hi Samir , I understand your worry . it sounds unclear indeed . Let me clarify sthg : in the doc 'allégement du prog' it is mentioned that the present perfect is not to be taught with the learning objective 'ask and answer about someone's career . ask and answer about someone's career as stated in 'allégement 2008 is to be supported by the present perfect . the present perfect simple should help introduce the idea of past actions with indefinite time( past actions with present results) , then linked to the learning objective ' ask and answer about someone's past activities , just to introduce the contextof communication for a given real situation .e.g :' I have gone to Tipaza - Really! when did you go there? ,- Last Friday .My family and I were there , too...You can do the same with I have seen a film / I have broken my leg / I have done some physical exercise / I have read a tale about . It's a pity the questions you are raising need to be debated during training sessions. You also found that you can fall in the trap of teaching grammar for the sake of grammar. You have in your possession the Algerian English Framework and you know that the level of performance for the learners is stated with all three ( five in Carlos's doc)communicative competencies .think of what learners can understand/ produce .. with mistakes at the beginning ( level 1 and 2/MS1 and MS2.
about an hour ago · Unlike · 3

https://www.********.com/yellowdaffodil66

you see what the DECIDERS said

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 14:06   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again ,
thanks again and again Mr. Bounab .
I do trust you and your work too much because I am sure that when you set things in this site you are sure of what you are saying .and I am sure that all what you put here is done after a long studies and researches .That's why I believ on what you say .
So , I've understood why you've said (last month ) that the present perfect is omitted in the programme of the 3 rd year .
thanks for the outline you sent for the file of the 2nd year . As you said , it's a little bit long and it needs too much work and preparation especially if we follow the new yearly planning .
thanks for your efforts .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-28, 22:04   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
dz31
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي الرجاء إجعل رسالتك

الرجاء إجعل رسالتك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-15, 10:13   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
توتة2008
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية توتة2008

إحصائية العضو

B11

اتمنى اعادة تعديل كتب الانجليزية لكل مستويات المتوسط فيجب حذف ما تم حذفه و اضافة ما تم اضافته فهناك لخبطة كبيرة خاصة بالنسبة للاساتذة الجدد فقد وجدت الكثير منهم يدرسون دروس محذوفة ....... وانا ارجع اللوم بالدرجة الاولى الى وزارة التربية لانه من المفروض الكتاب المدرسي هو المرجع الاول للاساتذة و التلاميذ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-15, 13:23   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam

Here are the tests and Exams of the Second Term

for MS2 and 4

tests
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmw92l7kga...013%202014.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmw92l7kga...013%202014.pdf

Exams

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6lpwo6v5tu...013%202014.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/befnsqz4v1...20-2014%20.pdf

Good Luck

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2014-03-15 في 13:26.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-15, 16:30   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
Yes , I am okay about the new books. I am waiting with eager to see new books according to the changes happen because if we go on like that , each teacher will do his own book by the end of the coming years since they asked us
to adapt texts and listening scripts according to the learning objectives if they are not in the books we have now .
Even learners and their parents need to follow a book because they are not like us , teachers , they don't know which lessons are omitted .And according to what "Touta 2008" said , even some new teachers don't know what lessons are omitted .How about the learners and their parents then ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-15, 18:59   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi
Yes , I am okay about the new books. I am waiting with eager to see new books according to the changes happen because if we go on like that , each teacher will do his own book by the end of the coming years since they asked us
to adapt texts and listening scripts according to the learning objectives if they are not in the books we have now .
Even learners and their parents need to follow a book because they are not like us , teachers , they don't know which lessons are omitted .And according to what "Touta 2008" said , even some new teachers don't know what lessons are omitted .How about the learners and their parents then ?

Salam

No one asked those teachers to neglect the books, no one told them to set their own books

and I challenge them to show the official document that asks them to neglect the book

I have siad that many times the New SLimminng is to make things easier for both teachers and ;learners but SOme Inspectos who did not understand the new reocmmendations during the meeitng of Blida sepetember 2013
they told them :
1- Pupils will do one PROJECT work ( the final prodcution of the file ) in a term
2- Innstead of writign on the board "Listen and speal / discover the ******** .... teachers write
The first hour :
Project ( they chose and ask their pps to work ) the title of the project + explain them how to do that 9 set the groups and their pedagogy + how to do that ? where to collect the information ? and how to deliver that the final out come...
2- then they write FIle + title
Lesson ( titile = the learning objectives of the lesson < function + grammar>

the next hours
teachers write only : Lesson 2 ( learning objectives of the lesson)

There is problem in the yearly planning whic does not go with the curriculum ( what teachers recieved in their school the 4 booklets ) and the books
we got osme clarificaitons from the ones who made that yearly planning specially about the Present perfect and I showed u what they said about that

So relax and work as you used to do coz there are no books , no new books we have to deal with what we have and make things easier for us and our learners

Thank You

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-15, 22:26   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again ,
When I say new books , I mean to set up the lessons in the order the slimming down is done because as I said before some parents try to follow their kids but they can't because they don't understand how the slimming was done .Not only in English but there are other subjects concerned too .For example , if the learners want to reinforce and practise more the lesson of food ( file 3 , 2nd year ) they won't find the lesson in the 2nd year book .
So , I prefer to set up new books to omit what should be omitted and put what should be put .
I hope I am not wrong .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-21, 00:17   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam

here is a document compating and contrasting the BEM guide 2013 and the One of october 2007

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q5qit64xa...ber%202007.pdf

Good Luck

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2014-03-21 في 00:17.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-21, 11:44   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam friends.
personally I am preparing my own books for the next year according to the new distrubution.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-21, 18:38   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everybody ,
That's true Mr. Riyad .And this is what I wanted to say before .I do believe that we still use the books but according to the new changes , we are most of the time preparing our own listening and reading scripts according the the
learning objectives and the exit profile to adapt .so , by the end of this year , every teacher will have his own support which may be different from another teacher's .For the 4th year , we still use the books but for the 2nd year , I am preparing new dialogues and short texts which fit the objectives and the yearly distribution .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)