فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 85 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-22, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 1261
معلومات العضو
أميرة أريج
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello
a question to English teachers please, for 3rd year prog how could you teach 3rd file texts of reading and listening without teaching present perfect? and as you know all these texts are based on this tense?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-23, 20:22   رقم المشاركة : 1262
معلومات العضو
fidaa 2
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what a mess! we all still feel lost

آخر تعديل fidaa 2 2014-02-23 في 20:23.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-23, 20:27   رقم المشاركة : 1263
معلومات العضو
fidaa 2
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you
shall we teach means of transport with 1st AM? it's not in the new distribution

آخر تعديل fidaa 2 2014-02-23 في 20:28.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-24, 15:16   رقم المشاركة : 1264
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أميرة أريج مشاهدة المشاركة
hello
a question to English teachers please, for 3rd year prog how could you teach 3rd file texts of reading and listening without teaching present perfect? and as you know all these texts are based on this tense?

Good afternoon,dear colleagues
i haven't logged in for a long time .
concerning the texts of file 3 ,i think we need only the one of BLUE WHALES TO EXPRESS CAUSER AND EFFECT
THIS YEAR 3MS PUPILS KNOW THE PRESENT PERFECT THEY HAD IT LAST YEAR IN FILE 5.SO?WE CAN USE THE TEXT WITHOUT FOCUSING ON PRESENT PERFCT
PERSONALLY ? I THINK WE SHOULD LOOK FOR OTHER TEXTS OR EVEN WRITE THEM.IT IS NOT SO DIFFICULT

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-24, 17:32   رقم المشاركة : 1265
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everybody ,
I am still waiting for a help to work with project 2 ( 2nd year) likes and preferrences , food .
Any new ideas?
thanks.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-24, 22:59   رقم المشاركة : 1266
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi colleagues.
Forget about the book and find in te net or in any bboks things that are useful for your purpose and function. follow the new distrubutions and do anything that fits the new syllabus.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 09:22   رقم المشاركة : 1267
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Mr Ryad

I am so sorry to hear such quote about neglecting the book

you work for the Algerian State and no one asked you to forget the book , it's an official docment and the source of teaching and the documents that you reeived this year in your school prove that

You can have serious problems if they find you neglecting the this manual

Yes we have SOme freedom to Adapt what does not serve our learners but the neglect the book and you Ask the teachers to do so is not something that I advise you to do Sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 09:25   رقم المشاركة : 1268
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أميرة أريج مشاهدة المشاركة
hello

Salam my friend
Concernng Teaching the present perfect :

In MS2 it should be Taught without any adverbs
fr example : I have learnt English / I have been in ALgiers .......

for MS3 :

Here the present perfect wotht he adverbs ( since / for)

For MS4

It is taught wit all the adverbs listed in teh curriculum

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 09:32   رقم المشاركة : 1269
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi everybody ,
I am still waiting for a help to work with project 2 ( 2nd year) likes and preferrences , food .
Any new ideas?
thanks.
Salam my friend

There are no idea things are clear

all the new changes meant to make things easier for teachers and learners

they meant to
: slim down = alleger= تخفيف

No one told teacher to work with projects like the teachers of French do ( Same learning objective < Sequence / lecture / expression ecrite / projet )

It' snot our case in pone page we find more than Two learning objectives )

so what is meant by project in English is the FINAL production of the file so teachers CHOOSE the file that the learners will do the project ON
for example here , we teach File 3 ( health ) & File 4 ( caroon ) so the teacher is FREE to CHOOSE the PROject work form which file it must be
Pupils Used to do ONE project for EACH FIle nw they do JUST ONE Poeject in one TERM

for further clarifiactions you are welcome

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 09:46   رقم المشاركة : 1270
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi everybody ,
Any new ideas?
thanks.

Salam my friend

There are no idea things are clear

all the new changes meant to make things easier for teachers and learners

they meant to
: slim down = alleger= تخفيف

No one told teacher to work with projects like the teachers of French do ( Same learning objective < Sequence / lecture / expression ecrite / projet )

It' snot our case in pone page we find more than Two learning objectives )

so what is meant by project in English is the FINAL production of the file so teachers CHOOSE the file that the learners will do the project ON
for example here , we teach File 3 ( health ) & File 4 ( caroon ) so the teacher is FREE to CHOOSE the PROject work form which file it must be
Pupils Used to do ONE project for EACH FIle nw they do JUST ONE Poeject in one TERM

for further clarifiactions you are welcome

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 15:47   رقم المشاركة : 1271
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
thanks so much Mr Bounab . I am not talking about the project itself .but project two which is in the new yearly distribution needs a serious plan because as u said it has a lot of learning objectives .So , I wanted to know the way you have planned it : talk about food and prefererences , ask and give information about food and prices , make recommendation for a healthy diet .......etc.All these are learning objectives , and each learning objectives should have many lessons which should contain some sessions .My question is How did you plan these lessons ands sessions ? there is even the question WHICH ONE(S).
thanks in advace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-25, 16:22   رقم المشاركة : 1272
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again
thanks Mr . Bounab because you talked again about teaching the present perfect for the third year learners .And this is exactly what I've understood .
thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 07:50   رقم المشاركة : 1273
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi
thanks so much Mr Bounab . I am not talking about the project itself .but project two which is in the new yearly distribution needs a serious plan because as u said it has a lot of learning objectives .So , I wanted to know the way you have planned it : talk about food and prefererences , ask and give information about food and prices , make recommendation for a healthy diet .......etc.All these are learning objectives , and each learning objectives should have many lessons which should contain some sessions .My question is How did you plan these lessons ands sessions ? there is even the question WHICH ONE(S).
thanks in advace

Salam my friend

thanks for your reply

well this file is a bit large since it is adapted with file 5 food of the MS1

so I tackled it as follow

I satrted with inquring about one's health + giving advice ( Should + must)

then introducing food since it is the first time the learners see this ( please do not follow that yealry planning which stattes that is expansion , ) File 5 was omitted from MS1 syllabus ( according to the slimming of the syllabus Jne 2008) and this new slimming is made in the one of June 2008

so learners need to know food + quantity + how much /how many

after this I will tackle advising healthy food ( ideal men...... coz the learners need to know the way to advise using the model ( should )

This is my idea and you can do better

thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 08:04   رقم المشاركة : 1274
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi again
thanks Mr . Bounab because you talked again about teaching the present perfect for the third year learners .And this is exactly what I've understood .
thanks again
Salam Madam

yes the present perfect is taught in MS3 with "since and for"

this is my speech but of the one who made the slimming you can find her words on my face book wall after great struggle she admits that things are not clear

Samir Bounab
February 9
Ouzna Mekaoui Hi Samir , I understand your worry . it sounds unclear indeed . Let me clarify sthg : in the doc 'allégement du prog' it is mentioned that the present perfect is not to be taught with the learning objective 'ask and answer about someone's career . ask and answer about someone's career as stated in 'allégement 2008 is to be supported by the present perfect . the present perfect simple should help introduce the idea of past actions with indefinite time( past actions with present results) , then linked to the learning objective ' ask and answer about someone's past activities , just to introduce the contextof communication for a given real situation .e.g :' I have gone to Tipaza - Really! when did you go there? ,- Last Friday .My family and I were there , too...You can do the same with I have seen a film / I have broken my leg / I have done some physical exercise / I have read a tale about . It's a pity the questions you are raising need to be debated during training sessions. You also found that you can fall in the trap of teaching grammar for the sake of grammar. You have in your possession the Algerian English Framework and you know that the level of performance for the learners is stated with all three ( five in Carlos's doc)communicative competencies .think of what learners can understand/ produce .. with mistakes at the beginning ( level 1 and 2/MS1 and MS2.
about an hour ago · Unlike · 3

https://www.********.com/yellowdaffodil66

you see what the DECIDERS said

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-26, 14:06   رقم المشاركة : 1275
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again ,
thanks again and again Mr. Bounab .
I do trust you and your work too much because I am sure that when you set things in this site you are sure of what you are saying .and I am sure that all what you put here is done after a long studies and researches .That's why I believ on what you say .
So , I've understood why you've said (last month ) that the present perfect is omitted in the programme of the 3 rd year .
thanks for the outline you sent for the file of the 2nd year . As you said , it's a little bit long and it needs too much work and preparation especially if we follow the new yearly planning .
thanks for your efforts .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:30

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)