فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 82 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:47   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is also dialogue page 27,just to hava some ideas ,but it is between a waiter and a customer .you can change the situation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:50   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in addition -of course to act 2 on the same page
so, i think we should start with a situation -dialogue - of course related to travel ...... qqs about it ..... then isolation of the stucture .....stating rules .....practicte

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The problem with the 1st year learners is the same like the one of the 2nd year learners because two hours a week

are not enough to achieve the prongramme .But in my opinion , if the learners of the first year are able to describe

themselves , their friends , members of their families , dairy activities using the simple present and the adverbs of

frequency , it's enough for them to start the 2nd year level the next year .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 12:36   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everybody

Mrs.Oum Nadji
The problem with the 1st year learners is the same like the one of the 2nd year learners because two hours a week are not enough to achieve the whole programme .
But in my opinion , if the learners of the first year are able to describe
themselves , their friends , members of their families , dairy activities using the simple present and the adverbs of
frequency ,at the end of the 1st year , it's enough for them to start the 2nd year level the next year .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 17:48   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Daylight
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية Daylight

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi everybody

Mrs.Oum Nadji
The problem with the 1st year learners is the same like the one of the 2nd year learners because two hours a week are not enough to achieve the whole programme .
But in my opinion , if the learners of the first year are able to describe
frequency ,at the end of the 1st year , it's enough for them to start the 2nd year level the next year .
youare right I totally agree with you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 19:17   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't agree with the inspectors when they say " don't teach grammar" and if we dont teach grammar what should we teach? I can't understand how we teach function without grammar.
expressing obligation/prohibition using what?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 19:20   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't agree with the inspectors when they say " don't teach grammar" and if we dont teach grammar what should we teach? I can't understand how we teach function without grammar.
expressing obligation/prohibition using what?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 20:33   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
You are right Mr.Riyad .I noticed that in the syllabus and the programme of the 1st and the 2 year , they focus on Grammar lessons but in the 3rd and the 4th year's programme , they reinforce some grammar lessons and focus more on the reading comprehension and the written expression ( written production
I think that we should not neglect the grammar lessons in the four levels .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-19, 09:01   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
oum didou
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية oum didou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much Mrs Oum Nadji but don't you think that it's a wast of time to repeat such lessons I meanCLARIFICATION and what about the present perfect which appear on the third term in my opinion they have devided file three so we should start by obligation then actions in the past what's your opinion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-20, 17:10   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
noor hassenl
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية noor hassenl

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi teachers
concerning 3ms what are the omitted lessons
how about the present perfect i don't see it in the new repartition ? is it omitted?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-21, 12:06   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Daylight
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية Daylight

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة noor hassenl مشاهدة المشاركة
hi teachers
concerning 3ms what are the omitted lessons
how about the present perfect i don't see it in the new repartition ? is it omitted?
go to page 63 you ll find some answers

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-20, 20:24   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi noor
I don't teach the 3rd year learners this year , but I had a look at the omitted lessons of the 4 levels last September.
I remember that they asked us to teach the present perfect with EITHER "already and yet" OR with " since and for " for the 3rd year learners.
The present perfect occurs in the yearly planning of the 4th year this year although I don't really know in which context we"ll teach it .I am not bothered because file 5 is omitted in the 4th year programme .so , we'll have time to do the present perfect at the end of the year as a revision since we have already done this lesson with the learners last year (when they were in the third year )
I hope I could help and I wish that other teachers will send us theis point of view to share .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-22, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
fayza0908
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية fayza0908

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam 3alikom
i have a question .what about American and Algerian pre-university educational system lesson for the 4th year.it isn't metioned in this year plannig. will we do it or no?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-24, 20:08   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
fayza0908
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية fayza0908

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fayza0908 مشاهدة المشاركة
salam 3alikom
i have a question .what about American and Algerian pre-university educational system lesson for the 4th year.it isn't metioned in this year plannig. will we do it or no?
waiting for your comments

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-22, 20:56   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
ريشة خير
مراقبة منتدى التصميم

الصورة الرمزية ريشة خير

الأوسمة
المواضيع المميزة 2014 مميزي الأقسام المشرف المميز لسنة 2013 وسام الإشراف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my friends,
Mr Samir bounab can't answer you there is a problem in login for him and the problem will be solved soon inchaa Allah
He gives his regards to all of you and says it's technical problem.

Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:45

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)