فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 81 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-15, 22:52   رقم المشاركة : 1201
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf ,at last i could send a message
i don't know what' the problem with the net these days
dear nina ,don't worry . you are not late .2am projoct 1 or as it was caller file is very long ,many important lessons .If we do not take care ,we or our colleagues will suffer the next year
i don't hae the 2 am . i have no problem with 3 am praogram ,but i have a very big one with 1 am
i haven't finished project 1 yet .itommorow i'll present sports
i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-16, 12:50   رقم المشاركة : 1202
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I have the same problem i send messages the next day i do'nt find them so i have to fresh the pages many tumes o they appear.
you have to ******* the first page and wait until it appears again then move to the last one so you can see your participatiosn

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 20:36   رقم المشاركة : 1203
معلومات العضو
oum didou
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية oum didou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?Hello dear colleagues I really need your help in 3AM level when I reached Ask for clarification ,permission obligation . what do they mean

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 21:15   رقم المشاركة : 1204
معلومات العضو
oum didou
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية oum didou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Where are you dear colleagues I am facing a problem in the 3AM level I need your help when I reached Ask for clarification permission obligation what do they mean

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:11   رقم المشاركة : 1205
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good evening oum didou.i haven't reached these lessons yet .
i'm in locating amenities .i in the first lesson i presented amenities ,and aked pps to write about their hometown (what's there )lesson 2 locating using a map and prepositions odplace
then i'll present lessons in asking for and giving directions

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:25   رقم المشاركة : 1206
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

concerning asking for permission ,you must find or invent a short dialogue (in a bus or a train for example with an illustrating picture :a passenger asiking another to sit next to him/her ,ask qqs about the dialogue explain the use of may /can
.then make pps practise practise :guided ( ask for permission using can i or may i according to pictures ) and free pactice ask for permission from your teacher or friend to do something in the cass
i presented this lesson in file 1 using the data show ,it was very successful
at that time i still use the term file because we didn't meet our inspector or colleagues,but i tried to follow the yearly planning

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:32   رقم المشاركة : 1207
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

unfortunatly I don't have the book otherwise I could have helped you.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:33   رقم المشاركة : 1208
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

concerning asking for clarification ,i haven't decided yet what activities i 'll do ,but we have to write simple dialogues for example at a train or a bus station with qqs of a passener about travel schedules with the expressions :sorry, could you repeat ,please ....sorry ,i didn't hear you
then we can foe example give situations to learners and ask them about what they would say in those situations
that's all for now .
i 'm thinking of a text for my test ,it will be on monday
good night

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:33   رقم المشاركة : 1209
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=NADJI 1;1055437783]ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf ,at last i could send a message
dear nina ,don't worry . you are not late .2am projoct 1 or as it was caller file is very long ,many important lessons .If we do not take care ,we or our colleagues will suffer the next year
i don't hae the 2 am . i have no problem with 3 am praogram ,but i have a very big one with 1 am
i[/QUOTEMrs. oum nadji
If you are still facing problems with internet change your browser if you are using mozilla. i have changed to safari and i solved the problem

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:34   رقم المشاركة : 1210
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
unfortunatly I don't have the book otherwise I could have helped you.
i 've just read your message ,thank you any way mr.ryad

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:37   رقم المشاركة : 1211
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is a dialogue page 25 about intonation ,i but it is about phne calls and phone numbers
we are dealing with travel and locating ,we don't have any dialoue in the present book so we should write simple ones ,no problem.we are used to this situation now

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:47   رقم المشاركة : 1212
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is also dialogue page 27,just to hava some ideas ,but it is between a waiter and a customer .you can change the situation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:50   رقم المشاركة : 1213
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in addition -of course to act 2 on the same page
so, i think we should start with a situation -dialogue - of course related to travel ...... qqs about it ..... then isolation of the stucture .....stating rules .....practicte

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 22:54   رقم المشاركة : 1214
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=riyad552;1055454524]

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NADJI 1 مشاهدة المشاركة
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf ,at last i could send a message
i[/QUOTEMrs. oum nadji
If you are still facing problems with internet change your browser if you are using mozilla. i have changed to safari and i solved the problem
i'm using mozilla,yes .but today no problems

thank you very much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-18, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 1215
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The problem with the 1st year learners is the same like the one of the 2nd year learners because two hours a week

are not enough to achieve the prongramme .But in my opinion , if the learners of the first year are able to describe

themselves , their friends , members of their families , dairy activities using the simple present and the adverbs of

frequency , it's enough for them to start the 2nd year level the next year .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:52

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)