Very short stories for children - الصفحة 8 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Very short stories for children

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:32   رقم المشاركة : 106
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Inexperienced Mouse.

Once, a little mouse asked his mother, "Mother let me go out see the world".

The mother mouse said, “Okay child. But, be careful".

The mouse came out of his hold and started walking. He saw a colourful cock. As he had never seen a cock before, he got frightened by the sharp beak, colourful feathers and the red crown of the cock, He ran away thinking, "What a horrible creature".

After some time he came across a pussy cat. "What a soft animal!” he thought, “So handsome fur! And striking eyes!"

When he returned home he explained his day's visit to his mother. The mother said, “The cock is really harmless. But the soft cat is real enemy".

MORAL : Outward appearances are deceptive. ".

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:42   رقم المشاركة : 107
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Horse
Who Wanted Safety

On the lawns of a forest grazed a handsome horse. He was a fast runner. But, he was often frightened by a tiger that passed by now and then.

One day, as the horse was grazing, a man passed that way. He asked the man, "Sir, aren't you afraid of lions and tigers?"

The man laughed aloud and answered, "Me! Look what I have". He showed rifle and continued, "Should any animal approach me I can shoot and kill him".

The horse asked, "If that is so, sir, will you help me?"

The man replied, "Of course. I will. What will you do for me?" The horse said, “Anything you want of me, I will do".

The horse told the man about the tiger. The man said, "If you let me saddle you and take you with me, you need not be afraid of the tiger".

The horse was too happy.

The man led the horse into town and left him in a stable.

Now, the horse thought to himself, "I am indeed safe here. But I don't have any freedom".

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:44   رقم المشاركة : 108
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : The other shore always looks greener.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:50   رقم المشاركة : 109
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Irresponsible Ox.

A brave warrior had a horse and an ox. He used the horse for travelling and the ox was used for pulling load for the warrior.

War had broken. The warrior was to go to a far off place.

The horse said to the ox, "Hey ox! I am to carry the master to a far off place".

The ox replied, “How unlucky you are! I am lucky. I need not pull loads. I have no work to do".

But, it so happened that before the warrior could set off, the war had come to an end and the enemy had surrended. Now, the warrior had plenty of work to do locally.

The ox was overburdened now.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:51   رقم المشاركة : 110
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Avoiding responsibility ends in overburden.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:41   رقم المشاركة : 111
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The King Cobra and The Ants.

Once there lived a king cobra in a small hole. When he was small he ate little creatures. As he grew up he began to eat eggs, lizards, frogs and rabbits. And when he grew up further he started to eat even other smaller snakes. His pride grew with him.

All small animals began to fear the king cobra. This boosted up his pride. He began to think "Now I am the most powerful creature. I am the king of the forest. All animals fear me. Let me move from this small hole to a bigger place".

He searched for a place to suit his size and status.

Finally he came across a big tree. He selected the tree for his house. He saw an ant hill near the tree.

He thought "Why should there be an ugly ant hill near my royal house?" He hissed aloud "I am king Cobra, the king of the forest. I order the ants to vacate immediately". There was no reply. He got wild and struck at the ant hill.

What a surprise! In a minute thousands of ants swarmed up the king cobra biting him everywhere. The king cobra could not bear the pain. He ran away.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:42   رقم المشاركة : 112
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Pride goes before fall.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:43   رقم المشاركة : 113
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The King and The Spider.

Vikram was a brave king. Once, he had to fight against a large army with just a few soldiers, he was defeated. He had to run for his life.

Vikram took refuge in a forest cave. He was very depressed. His courage had left him. He was blankly gazing at the ceiling of the cave. An interesting scene captured his attention.

A small spider was trying to weave a web across the cave ceiling. As the spider crawled up, a thread of the web broke and the spider fell down. But the spider did not give up. He tried to climb again and again. Finally, the spider successfully climbed up and completed the web.

Vikram began to think, "If a small spider can face failure so bravely, why should I give up? I will try with all might till I win". This thought gave strength to the defeated king.

Vikram got out of the jungle and collected his brave soldiers. He fought against the large army. He was defeated again. But now, he would not give up his fight.

Vikram again and again fought against the large army and finally, after many attempts defeated the large army and regained his kingdom. He had learnt a lesson from the spider.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:45   رقم المشاركة : 114
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Perseverance paves way to success.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 115
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

he Lion and The Frog.

There was a lion in a forest. It was sleeping under a tree near a pond. Suddenly a noise was heared. The lion was disturbed by the noise. It awake from its sleep.

The noise was continuously coming from the pond. So the lion was annoyed as it was not able to sleep. There was frog in the pond. The lion came to know the frog has made the noise. It roared at the frog and the frog was frightened. It angrily jumped into the pond to catch the frog. Then the frog realised its mistake and tried to escape from the lion. But the lion caught the frog and killed it.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 116
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Don’t play with the leaders.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:47   رقم المشاركة : 117
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Lion and The Hog.

A lion came to a small stream to drink water. At the same time a hog also came there to drink. Each one of them claimed to drink first. The wordy duel between them became a big fight.

There was a fierce fight and both of them became tired. When they took rest for a while, they saw two vultures waiting for eating the defeated.

So they came to a conclusion that it would be better to avoid fighting and became friends than to fall a prey to the vultures.

They became friends and both of them drank the water and went off peacefully.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:48   رقم المشاركة : 118
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL: So we should not fight amongst ourselves.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:58   رقم المشاركة : 119
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Lion and The Mouse 1

A lion was sleeping in a forest. A mouse started playing on it. The lion was disturbed and arose from his sleep. It caught up the mouse angrily and tried to crush it to death.

Then the mouse prayed the lion to leave him off and assured that it would help him when it needed. The lion laughed at it and let him off.

One day the lion was caught in a net spread by a hunter. It roared and tried to escape but in vain. The mouse heared the lion's roaring and came there. It started cutting the net with its teeth. The lion escaped and thanked the mouse.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 15:59   رقم المشاركة : 120
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Everything has its own value.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, short, stories

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:16

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)