New members write your first words here - الصفحة 8 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

New members write your first words here

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-09-27, 19:25   رقم المشاركة : 106
معلومات العضو
gasper_22
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the honor is mine to be part of this wonderful forum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-09-28, 13:37   رقم المشاركة : 107
معلومات العضو
اميرة15
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i want to set between this family are ther any body accept me!!!!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-09-28, 23:02   رقم المشاركة : 108
معلومات العضو
دمعة حب
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi every body i am very happy to be one of you and i will be yery happy if you accept me as a new freind. take care and have fun

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-02, 01:39   رقم المشاركة : 109
معلومات العضو
linatery
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية linatery

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

for the first time i 'm here ..in english forum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-02, 20:42   رقم المشاركة : 110
معلومات العضو
thering
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية thering

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi every body i'm a new memeber i'm glad to be here......

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-10, 19:46   رقم المشاركة : 111
معلومات العضو
zek
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي alhara71@yahoo.fr

hi it 's a pleasure to join such a club as yours.I hope that i'll make new friends and discuss issues in relation to English.I 'll be delighted to receive messages from all members of the club

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-13, 11:49   رقم المشاركة : 112
معلومات العضو
palikao29
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am very proud that you have gathered us from all place f this country as one in this nice DJELFA forums

CHEERS

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-14, 19:51   رقم المشاركة : 113
معلومات العضو
Kacky8
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

May peace be upon you
I'm a new member here so i hope i'll have fun with u guys .....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-30, 20:40   رقم المشاركة : 114
معلومات العضو
bich64
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية bich64

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[align=center]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم[/align]

[align=center]الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله ...أما بعد:
فهذه أسماء الأيام الإنجليزية وقد ترجمت وظهر ما فيها من العوار...

ولا أعتقد أن أي مسلم فيه ذرة إيمان سيستخدمها بعد قراءة هذا...
[/align]

أ- الأيام:

السبتSaturday : مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية Saturni dies والتي تعني 'day of Saturn' "يوم زحل" .
الأحد Sunday : مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية dies solis والتي تعني 'day of the sun' "يوم الشمس" .
الإثنين Monday: مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية lunae dies والتي تعني 'day of the moon' "يوم القمر" .

للمعلومية : عندما يقولون يوم الشمس أو القمر إلخ هم يعتبرونها أنها آلهتهم ... وهم يعبدونها.

((ومن هنا عليك أن تعرف أن معنى الكلمة الاتينية dag هو "يوم"... لأنك سوف تراها كثيراً ))

الثلاثاء Tuesday: مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية tiwesdag والتي تترجم إلى ''Tiw god of war +day''
كلمة Tiw إسم لإله الحرب عندهم dag تعني يوم ... فتكون الترجمة العربية : "يوم إله الحرب"

الأربعاء Wednesday: مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية wodnesdag والتي تترجم إلى ''woden day' أو ''odin day''
والعياذ بالله ...إقرأ وسوف ترى:

عند البحث عن مصدر الكلمة woden في القاموس الإنجليزي المعاصر والذي يستخدمه الطلبة longman dictionary ظهر لي الآتي:

Wo·den
the Anglo-Saxon name for Odin, the king of the gods. The word 'Wednesday' is based on his name.

الترجمة:
(( الإسم الذي إستخدمته الأصول الإنجليزية في القرن السادس الميلادي والمسمون Anglo-Saxon كمرادف لكلمةodin , ملك الآلهه. كلمة 'Wednesday' مبنية على إسمه))

وعند البحث عن الكلمة Odin والتي تعتبر الإسم المرادف لـwoden ظهر لي الآتي:

O·din
in Norse mythology, the king of the gods. He made the universe, and is also the god of war and wisdom. In German mythology his name is Wotan, and in Anglo-Saxon mythology his name is Woden.
الترجمة:
(( في الأساطير النيروجية : ملك الآلهه الذي صنع الكون , وهو أيضاً إله الحرب والحكمة ,في الأساطير الألمانية إسمه Wotan وفي أساطير الإنجليز القدامى anglo-saxon إسمه Woden )) .إنتهى وتكون ترجمة اليوم : يوم ملك الآلهه
أعوذ بالله من الكفر

الخميسThursday: مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية Thunresdag والتي تحتوي على إسم Thunor وهو (كما يزعمون) إله السماء
فتكون الترجمة كما قلنا ''Thunor (god of the sky)+ dag = the god of sky day'' وتترجم إلى: يوم إله السماء .

الجمعة Friday: مأخوذة من الكلمة اللاتينية frigedag والتي تعني day of Frigg كلمة Friggوهي إله الحب إذاً تكون الترجمة :يوم إله الحب.

النتيجة النهائية:

Saturday = يوم زحل
Sunday = يوم الشمس
Monday = يوم القمر
Tuesday = يوم إله الحرب
Wednesday = يوم ملك الآلهه
Thursday = يوم إله السماء
Friday = يوم إله الحب

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-30, 20:57   رقم المشاركة : 115
معلومات العضو
bich64
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية bich64

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شرح الايام باللغة الانجليزية منقول للامانةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةةة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-30, 22:01   رقم المشاركة : 116
معلومات العضو
bich64
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية bich64

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

FACTS About the English ********

(1) The word "news" is not the plural of the word 'new.' The word "NEWS" came from the first letters of the words North, East, West and South. This was because information was being gathered from all different directions.

(2) The idiom "it rains cats and dogs" originated in 17th Century England. During heavy downpours of rain, many of these poor animals unfortunately drowned and their bodies would be seen floating in the rain torrents that raced through the streets. The situation gave the appearance that it had literally rained "cats and dogs" and led to the current expression.

(3) The saying "all roads lead to Rome," goes back to the fact that the ancient Romans built an excellent system of roads. This saying means that no matter which road one starts a journey on, he will finally reach Rome if he keeps on traveling. The popular saying also means that all ways or methods of doing something end in the same result: No method is better than another.

(4) The origin of the word "quisling" comes from the name of Major Vidkun Quisling, a Norwegian who collaborated with the Germans during their occupation of Norway. The word "quisling" now means "traitor."

(5) The word "set" has the largest number of definitions in the English ********: (192 definitions according to the Oxford English Dictionary

(6) The study of insects is called entomology, while the study of word origins is called etymology.

(7) "Rhythms" is the longest English word without the normal vowels, a, e, i, o, or u.

(8) No word in the English ******** rhymes with the words "month, orange, silver, and purple."

(9) A bibliophile is a collector of rare books. A bibliopole is a seller of rare books.

(10) A hamlet is a village without a church and a town is not a city until it has a cathedral.

(11) "Bookkeeper" and "bookkeeping" are the only words in the English ******** with three consecutive double letters.

(12) "Underground" is the only word in the English ******** that begins and ends with the letters "und."

(13) The word "queue" is the only word in the English ******** that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.

(14) The word "queueing" is the only English word with five consecutive vowels.

(15) The only three words in the English ******** that begin with the letters "DW" are Dwarf, Dwell, and Dwindle.

(16) There are only four words in the English ******** which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-30, 22:15   رقم المشاركة : 117
معلومات العضو
bich64
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية bich64

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

هذه الكلمات سوف تساعدكم بدرجة كبيرة على التعبير عن مشاعركم
angry: غاضب

"She was angry with her boss for criticising her work."
"He made her very angry."

annoyed:متضايق

"I'm very annoyed with him. He hasn't returned any of my calls."
"She was annoyed by his suggestion that she was lazy."

appalled =مصدوم

very shocked: "The staff were appalled to hear that they would all lose their jobs."

apprehensive : منزعج من شيئ قد يحدث مستقبلا

slightly worried about the future: "I felt a little apprehensive before my interview."

ashamed: خجلان

"How could you say such a thing? You should be ashamed of yourself!"

at the end of your tether = متضايق تماما

completely fed up: "The children have been misbehaving all day - I'm at the end of my tether."

bewildered = مرتبك

very confused: "He was bewildered by the choice and range of computers in the shop, and didn't know which one to buy."

betrayed = خائن للثقة

when your trust in someone is destroyed by what they do or say: "He betrayed my trust when he repeated my secret to everyone."

confused: ملخبط

"I'm sorry I forgot your birthday - I was confused about the dates."

confident = واثق من قدراته

sure of your abilities: "I'm confident that we can find a solution to this problem."

cheated = غششت خدعت

when you don't get something that you think you deserve: "Of course I feel cheated - I should have won that competition."

cross = غاضب جدا

quite angry: "I was cross with him for not helping me, as he said he would."

depressed = محبط

very sad: "After he failed his English exam, he was depressed for a week."

delighted = مسرور

very happy: "I'm delighted that I got the job. It's just what I always wanted."

down in the dumps = مكتئب

sad and fed up: "What's the matter with him? He's so down in the dumps these days."

disappointed: خاب أمله
"She was disappointed by her son's poor results at school."

ecstatic = منتشي

extremely happy: "When he asked her to marry him she was ecstatic."

excited: منفعل

"I'm excited by the new opportunities that the internet brings."

emotional = متهيج العاطفة

you have strong feelings (happy or sad) and you cry: "After the operation was over and he knew that he was healthy again, he became quite emotional."

envious = حسود

when you want something that someone else has: "I'm very envious of her happiness - I wish I was happy too."

embarrassed = خجلان

slightly ashamed: "I felt so embarrassed about what I said, that my face went bright red."

furious = في غاية الغضب

very angry: "I was furious with him for breaking my favourite vase."

frightened: خائف

"As a child she was frightened by the dark."

great = عظيم

Allah IS GREAT
very good: "I feel great today!"

happy: سعيد

"She was happy to hear the good news."

horrified مرعوب

= very shocked: "I'm horrified by the amount of violence on television today."

irritated = annoyed: متضايق

"I get so irritated when he changes TV channels without asking me first."

intrigued = متحمس لمعرفة شيئ جديد

being so interested in something you have to find out more: "I'm intrigued to hear about your safari in Kenya - you have to show me the photos."

jealous = غيور

envious: "She was jealous of her sister's new toy."

jaded =يشعر بالملل

tired and having no interest: "New employees think this is a great company, but after 10 years here, I've seen it all and I just feel jaded."

keen: شغوف

"I'm keen to see your new house - I've heard lots about it."
"I'm keen on keeping fit."

lazy: **ول

"I can't be bothered to do anything today - I feel really lazy!"

lucky: محظوظ

"I'm going to play the lottery - I feel lucky today!"

let down يشعر بالخذلان

"You said you would come to the meeting, but when you didn't, I felt really let down."

maternal حنون كالأم

feeling protective and loving, like a mother: "Looking at my sister's new baby made me feel really maternal."

nonplussedمرتبك

so surprised that you don't know what to do next: "I was so nonplussed by his sudden announcement that I couldn't say anything."

negative غير مهتم

when you can only see the disadvantages: "I feel very negative about my job - the hours are too long and the pay is awful."

overwhelmedمغمور بعاطفة جياشة

so much emotion that you don't know what to say or do: "as overwhelmed by the offer of promotion at work."

over the moon = في غاية الإنبساط

delighted: "She was over the moon with her new bicycle and rode it every day for a whole year."

positive ايجابي

opposite of negative - seeing the good side of something: "She's a very positive person and never lets anything get her down."

positive متأكد

very sure: "Are you sure that's what you want? Yes - I'm positive."

pensive كثير التأمل= thoughtful: "You're in a very pensive mood today. Is everything OK?"

relaxed:مسترخي

"I was completely relaxed after I came back from holiday."

reluctant متردد = when you don't want to do something: "I'm reluctant to buy a new car - the one we have is fine."

seething يكتم غضبه

extremely angry, but hiding it: "She was seething after her boss criticised her."

sad:حزين

"It makes me sad to see all those animals in cages at the zoo."

scared مرعوب

frightened: "Are you scared of heights?"

stressed=متوتر
being worried or anxious about something so you can't relax: "I really stressed at work - I need a break."
"He was stressed out by all the travelling in his job."

terrificرائع

fantastic, really good: "I feel terrific today!"

terribleفظيع

ill or tired: "I've got a blinding headache and I feel terrible."

terrified مرعوب

very scared: "She's terrified of spiders and screams whenever she sees one."

tense متوتر الأعصاب

not relaxed: "You look a bit tense. Did you have a bad day at work?"

upset = زعلان
angry or unhappy: "I'm sorry you're upset - I didn't mean to be rude."

unhappy = زعلان

sad: "I was unhappy to hear that I hadn't got the job."

victimised = يحس أنه ضحية

to feel you are the victim of someone or something: "My boss kept criticising me and not the others, so I felt quite victimised."

wonderful = رائع

great: "I felt wonderful after such a relaxing weekend."

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-31, 15:05   رقم المشاركة : 118
معلومات العضو
رفيف19
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

iam rafife

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-31, 15:08   رقم المشاركة : 119
معلومات العضو
رفيف19
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

iam new in this club

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-11-01, 13:41   رقم المشاركة : 120
معلومات العضو
ghalias
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Bounce

hey everyone.. i'm so glad to be with you in this forum ..

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
people, write

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)