فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 79 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-05, 22:07   رقم المشاركة : 1171
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well. I guess you have to present " expressing ability" in one week and " give advice " in another week. so keep on teaching by weeks this year until we have a new book.i mean don't worry about where to present it. feel free to present each objective in one regardless the old files.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-05, 22:28   رقم المشاركة : 1172
معلومات العضو
أبوعبد الباسط
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanks a lot
It is a great , wonderful work

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-06, 07:54   رقم المشاركة : 1173
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good morning dear colleagues
MrRyad , your idea of an exercisebook is really great You mean a book like that of french in the primary school don't you? IT WOULD BE VERY USEFUL ?but it is difficut to realize now I think we'll heve more possibilities next year when we'll have the new books WELL BE ABLE TO PREPARE AN EXERCISEBOOK 'which suits the book' althought we have the syllabus and the objectives now
Let's gather our ideas and try to realize them as soon as possible

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-06, 08:10   رقم المشاركة : 1174
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my

friend

Happy New Year and Good Starting again

I would like to talk about this Idea of PROJECT :

Till Now there is NO OFFICIAL document that asks the teacher to work with this Idea of PROJECT ( Like the teachers of French do)

What is mean by Project WORK is the final prodcution of the file , what we do during the file or call it project as you wish has no relation with what the teacher of French are doing , they teach with project for example
project 1 : informative
all the sequences , the texts , the task and the situation of integration serve the learning objective ( informatif)
anf their book and guides state that

which is not our case in one page we have more than two learning objectives
the

Idea of working with project was suggested to the inspectors in the meeting of Blida , they asked them to TELL ( No one showed them how to do that) the teacher to forget about FIle and write project 1 : lesson 1:..... and work

Now what are some of the teacher doing ?

the majority is still working as usual some have till now did not hear about even the new changes 1- :

1- Some are just writing Project 1 : lesson 1 :; and they omitted what has been omitted in the new changes adn they are teachinc as usual

2- SOme forgot about the book and they are struggling they are planning their own book , each teacher with his or her own book and everyday they are looking for new material to plan their lessons ( As if they are teaching in Private school)

3- SOme have omiited the lessons that have been slimmed down in the new syllabus ( by the way there is no new syllabus it's the same they just added two lesosn in the MS4 and omitted one in MS1 and replaced it again by another and one in MS2 which is the same with the one of MS3 and planned it by the end of MS4)

In One School teachers are wokinrg differently so how can we progress and reach our goal and the most important the majority ingore the NEw BEM guide which from it the BEM Exam will be planned

Good Luck

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2014-01-06 في 08:14.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-06, 13:04   رقم المشاركة : 1175
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi Mr. Samir
You are right in all what you have said .I'm still working with the files .I couldn't work with the projects for the reasons that we have different learning objectives in one file . How can we unify the objectives ??,
As I said before , we have the yearly plannings , the exit profiles and the BEM guide .I think we have to work with these three means to save our learners and lead them to what they must know . I guess it's the only way to help ourselves and our learners not to be OUT.
Still waiting for the news .
May GOd help us .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-06, 18:44   رقم المشاركة : 1176
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my Madam Nina02

Yes you are right no one asked the teacher to work with that idea some inspctors asked their teachers without explaining them how to work

This document shows all the details of the new chenges ( frankly there are no changes )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw1leplzpw...quement%29.pdf

It SUGGESTS for eample on Term Two ( MAKE a career profile ) this is the final production of the file three , our learners were asked to do One project with for each file now to make things less hard they asked them to make one

the work with project has this features

1- The Project work ( final production of the final which just a situation of intgration and too othe form of project work)
2- project based learning whicb is itself an approach
2- the work with "porjet" like our colleagues of French do

Thes best to work and kame things easier as you saidi to look at the table on page 20 and omit the lesosns that have been slimmed and work

Of course qwe have some freedom ( autonomy) to SARS what suits our learner and nebr neglect the BOOK , it is clearly stated in this document

Thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 12:56   رقم المشاركة : 1177
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

At least we are free to teach freely until we have the new books cause the sheets we received weren't useful enough to help us overcome the difficulties. but in my point of view, i like the idea to teach by weeks.to illustrate, i teach eavh learning objective in a week. i can even name the lessons according to the week. lesson 1/lesson2/lesson 3 so i can make pupils aware of the changes and even recognise how many lessons are there for each objective.. this is the way until they send the new book.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 14:41   رقم المشاركة : 1178
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello ,dear colleagues
what you said is really true
In fact , there aren't big changes ,but just a mixture with thiis planning.The same for the bem giuide
personally, i liked the supression of passive form in 2 ms ,
Concerning the way of working -this year - we don't have choices,i think we must put in nmind the omitted lessons and follow the yearly plannings we have
if there are texts or activities in the book,we should use them ,if not ,we must do pour best to find suitable ones .
waiting for the new books . .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 20:25   رقم المشاركة : 1179
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what I really don't like when our pupils are surprised by new kinds of instructions and question in the BEM. I t happened when they gave them wh questions.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 21:32   رقم المشاركة : 1180
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi
Thanks so much my dearest colleagues .You can never imagine how much you helped and gave me strength to work. It's so useful to help one another since we have the same objectives ( to save our learners and facilitate our tasks )
We , teachers , should work in collaboration since our learners will take common subjects in the BEM exams and because there is none else who can help us only teachers of the same subject can help because we are in the field with the programme and the learners who are waiting for us to give them lessons and all what they need .So we are the most concerned .We should not wait for the others to save and help us .
Honestly , I am eager to see the new books but since we don't have them now , we shouldn't give up working .We have to solve it .
Thanks again for your help .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 21:36   رقم المشاركة : 1181
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good evening ,Mr.Ryad
wh qqs are not mentioned in the guide ,but we must train pps how to answer them .i dont know why we are teaching them .we mustn't neglect them in our tests and exams just in case ....... .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-07, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 1182
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what i don't like for 1 ms is giving only one week=2 hours for what we used to call pre-file for the alphabet, school commends ............................. it seems that these 'deciders' do not live in algeria.
1ms pps at the beginning of the year consider english as different and dificult ,we must be very careful with them ,we must check their copybookds and learning every session
really ,we need more time so that we can work well

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-08, 08:15   رقم المشاركة : 1183
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my friends

I dont' agree witht he idea saying we are free till we receive the new books , WHo said that there are new book? Till now there is nothing .
What happened SOME interpreted the New Instructions in a wrong way So they made the work Hard for their teachers . What was said to the Inspectors is JUST INSTEAD of WRITNG ( Listen and Speak / Goforward/ Discover the ********...... ) Teachers Write at the beginning of the File Project ( Here the PROJECT is the FINAL PRODUCTION of THE FILE ) Pupils used to do for each FIle a project work ,

NOW , they are JUST asked to DO ONE project in ONE TERM and this project can be about chosen from any of the files taught during the term .
And page 3 of this document shows that
So teacher write at the beginning of the file File + title ( for the levels MS1-2&3) Sequence + Lesson ( 1-2...) + the title ( which must be the learning objective of the lesson
For MS4 at the beginning of each file teachers discuss the NEw PROJECT WORK ( this is the case for ALL the LEVELS ) so for this level FIle + title ( first hour) then what comes after ( Lesson(1/2/3...) + Title the learning objective of that lesson )
Just a remark for the session which comes after lesson that deal with PPU or PDP + PIASP ( grammar / pronunciation) the lesson of Practice here teacher can WRITE Practice
allegement anglais (Enregistré automatiquement).pdf
www.dropbox.com

So as Mr Nadji said there are no big changes , I told you before jsut omit the lessons set in the tables you recieved in your school
page 18 of this document

what is new in the syllabus is the emphesis on the 3 IIP and the entry and exit profile and the PPU & PDP frame works

For the BEM guide , now it' smore practical and contains less tasks than the one of October 2007 which will make things easier for our learners sonce they will get used to few instructions

Concerning the Reference qqs they are omitted from the guide in order to avoid ambiguity for the learners duirng the exams , but this does not mean that teacher do not teach them ,.

Thank You

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2014-01-08 في 08:20.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-08, 13:10   رقم المشاركة : 1184
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Wh questions are not omitted but if given the must be accompanied with the naswers and the pupil should match them with the answers. so we have to teach them and not neglect them. please have a look at the guide.
concerning the new book we heard there will be until that time we have to manage to solve this problem sometimes using the book and other times seek anything in the net to achieve the objectives.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-08, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 1185
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
Wh questions are not omitted but if given the must be accompanied with the naswers and the pupil should match them with the answers. so we have to teach them and not neglect them. please have a look at the guide.
concerning the new book we heard there will be until that time we have to manage to solve this problem sometimes using the book and other times seek anything in the net to achieve the objectives.

Yes you are right
what we meant by omitted Independent questions and in order to avoid any ambiguity they set that task they are used within a table

and for the book believe me my friend there is nothing official about that

Yes agree the teacher must not be the Slave of the book , he or she must SARS what suits his learners but the fact to neglect the book this is totally inacceptable

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:16

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)