Very short stories for children - الصفحة 7 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Very short stories for children

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:13   رقم المشاركة : 91
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Fox and The Crow.

Once a crow stole a vadai from a vendor.

It wanted to eat it.

So it flew away to a tree nearby.

It was about to eat it.

Then a hungry fox passing by saw it.

He decided to have the vadai.

“Oh! My dear crow,” he said to the crow, “How beautiful you are! Your feathers are really shiny. Surely your voice must also very sweet. Please sing a song for me.”

The foolish crow opened its mouth to sing.

The vadai fell down.

AT once the clever fox picked it up and ran away with it.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:14   رقم المشاركة : 92
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Moral : Don’t fool other. Otherwise you will be fooled.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:15   رقم المشاركة : 93
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the Fox and The Hare.

A hare was staring at a fox in admiration.

The fox asked, "What are you staring at?"

The hare said in an anxious voice, “I was wondering about you".

The fox asked, "What is the wonder with me?"

The hare said "Are you really as cunning as people say?"

The fox looked at the hare with a thoughtful look and replied after some silent moments, "Well! Why don't you do one thing? Come tonight and join me for dinner. We shall discuss the matter".

The hare went to the fox's house at night. On the dining table were laid plates and bowls. But there was no food at all. The hare thought, "Oh! What a fool I am! The fox has planned to eat me" and he ran away.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 94
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Cunning words are undependable.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:17   رقم المشاركة : 95
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Fox Without Tail.

A fox was stealthily crossing a field. But alas, he got trapped. He tried hard to come out of the trap. At last he made it. But his tail got cut off. He was ashamed of his loss.

Back in the Jungle a few of his friends saw him without his tail and asked "What happened?”

The fox did not want to accept his ill fate. He said, "The tail is just an extra weight. I cut it off ". But his clever friends could guess the reality and they asked, "If that is the case, why are you sad".

The fox did not know what to say now. He went away without giving an answer.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:18   رقم المشاركة : 96
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Empty words cannot become facts.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:21   رقم المشاركة : 97
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Giant and The Traveller.

A giant was roaming around the forest. It saw a hungry traveller shivering in the cold. The giant got sympathy and called him to his cave.

On the way the giant saw the traveller blowing air through his mouth at his fingers. When the giant asked for the reason he replied that he was heating his hand by the air from his mouth.

After reaching the cave, the giant served him a cup of hot soup. On receiving it, the traveller again started blowing air by his mouth at the cup. The giant was surprised and asked why he was again doing the same thing and whether the heat was not sufficient for him. But the traveller replied that he was cooling the soup then.

Now the giant got suspicion and said, "You are blowing both heat and cool from your one and the same mouth. So I can't believe such a cheat. Run away from here or else I will kill you." The giant chased him off.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:22   رقم المشاركة : 98
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Nobody believes those who have dual word.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:23   رقم المشاركة : 99
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Goose and Its Golden Egg!.

Once, there lived a poor farmer. He had a goose. It laid one golden egg everyday. The former sold the eggs and became rich.

He was a greedy farmer. He wanted all the golden eggs at the same time.

So, he took a knife and cut the goose but found only one egg inside it.

Thus the greedy farmer lost both the goose and golden eggs and became poor again.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:26   رقم المشاركة : 100
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Greedy Lion.

It was a hot summer day. A lion was feeling very hungry.

He came out of his den and searched here and there. He could find only a small hare. He caught the hare with some hesitation. "This hare cannot fill my tummy" thought the lion.

As the lion was about to kill the hare, a deer ran that way. The lion became greedy. He thought, "Instead of eating this small hare, let me eat the big deer". He let the hare go and went behind the deer. But the deer had vanished into the forest. The lion now felt sorry for letting the hare off.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:27   رقم المشاركة : 101
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:28   رقم المشاركة : 102
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Hare and The Lion.

A lion was getting fed up of hunting. He called all animals and passed an order, "Everyday one of you should come by yourself as my prey". All animals started to obey this order.

It was the hare's day. The hare was very sad. As he was going to the lion's den, he came across an old well. He looked into it. It was very deep and dangerous. He made a plan to his mind.

The lion was very angry that no animal had come that day. The hare slowly came towards the lion. The lion roared "Why are you late?" The hare humbly replied, "Oh my way another lion chased me. I got away with much difficulty to give my life to you, Your Majesty".

The lion was pleased with the hare. But the thought of another lion in the jungle made him angry. The lion roared "Do you know where he lives?" The hare replied "Yes, Sir. Please come with me".

The hare took the lion to the old well. He said "Sir, that lion lives in this well". The lion peeped into the well. He mistook his reflection for another lion. He roared and there was an echo. He thought that the other lion was roaring too and jumped into the well. That was the end of the lion.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:29   رقم المشاركة : 103
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Wisdom can win might.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:30   رقم المشاركة : 104
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Hare and The Tortoise.

Once, a hare saw a tortoise walking slowly. The hare was very proud of himself and he asked the tortoise. “Shall we have a race?”

The tortoise agreed. They started the running race. The hare ran very fast. But the tortoise walked very slowly. The proud hair rested under a tree and soon slept off. But the tortoise walked very fast, slowly and steadily and reached the goal. At last, the tortoise won the race.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-05, 14:31   رقم المشاركة : 105
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Moral : Pride goes before a fall.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, short, stories

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:13

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)