فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 65 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-11-05, 09:48   رقم المشاركة : 961
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

would all colleagues suugest a list of things that should be done in totorials (td) so we can prepare a planning which can realise all the requirements.
what's really frustrating that most colleagues don't care as if they weren't concerned with the new changes in the syllabus. they don't attend meetings for flimsy reasons and even here except some teachers who interact with the debating.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-06, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 962
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam

Yes my friend you are right

This is the Big problem , why all teachers are silent , they are asked to apply the new changes , they are on the field

The Ones who are responsible of our syllabus say they receive reports attesting the programs are achieved 100% and teachers are not facing any troubles on the field.

This was with 3 hours per week so what about this year with Two hours and as you have mentioned the majority are lost , they can't even plan their yearly plannings

I hope our colleagues share and discuss the matter

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-06, 19:48   رقم المشاركة : 963
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Right Mr. Bounab. sometimes bad ides come into my mind. Why should I think about others? Why do I spend days and nights decoding those complicated plannings while others behave as if they weren't concerned? They even don't attend meetings. None is better than the other. together we can overcome all the difficulties and facilitate the tasks for ourselves, for our colleagues and for our pupils.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-06, 22:51   رقم المشاركة : 964
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[I'll tell you why I personally kept silent.It was just because I noticed that everybody,here, was

satisfied and still satisfied with those changes and let me ask you a question: Why are we always supposed to

say: yes,we will do it? Hasn't it been time yet to say : No ? Are you satisfied with teaching by competences? I'm not

I remember when we used to teach using the communicative approach.It was very successful,at least,more successful

than the approach that we use now.This approach fits just a class of pupils - You know as I know who they are- I know you may ask me

about an alternative.Well,let me tell you that the time which we are wasting in discussing the new changes would be

better gained in looking for an alternative together because I feel strongly that the sundown of the approach that we use

now will start soon

آخر تعديل ath111 2013-11-06 في 22:53.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-07, 12:20   رقم المشاركة : 965
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Who told you that we are satisfied?
I guess none is satisfied and much more they don't care about the syllabus. Most teachers I attend their lessons teach grammar and teach in very traditional way. and they are not ready to change. Personally,I attended a lesson with the inspector when he finished debating with the teacher, he asked me to add something concerning teaching by competences.I said what things should be like regarding the syllabus; but when i got out i told the teacher :"do whatever you think it fits your pupils, teach grammar, vocabulary, phonetics. do whatever you want cause you are the only one who will face the results"

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-07, 12:52   رقم المشاركة : 966
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
Who told you that we are satisfied?
I guess none is satisfied and much more they don't care about the syllabus. Most teachers I attend their lessons teach grammar and teach in very traditional way. and they are not ready to change. Personally,I attended a lesson with the inspector when he finished debating with the teacher, he asked me to add something concerning teaching by competences.I said what things should be like regarding the syllabus; but when i got out i told the teacher :"do whatever you think it fits your pupils, teach grammar, vocabulary, phonetics. do whatever you want cause you are the only one who will face the results"

But why don't we shout louder and make what we believe in reach the ears of those whose

only mission is to plan for us .We are fed up with such an educational system! What results can

we talk about if we ,as teachers,are lost and our pupils are lost,too? Those, who do nothing but plan for us, are

exactly like a lazy teacher who doesn't prepare the lesson which he is going to present.They are planners

but in fact,they never plan anything.They just decide what to do at the last moment.Is it logical that

the teacher who is normally the first concerned about any changes in the educational system has become

the last who knows about them?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-07, 23:52   رقم المشاركة : 967
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

. if you shout alone you will just hear your own voice cause there are only few teachers who try to make those deciders hear them. most teachers look like ourIimams you go to the mosque and stay there for an hour then you understand nothing .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-08, 12:56   رقم المشاركة : 968
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam

here is what I planned as lesson for the MS4 level

about the new suggested learning objective

causes and effects of pollution

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dnbnbfa3n...ile%201%29.pdf

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 14:31   رقم المشاركة : 969
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Here is the guide for building examinations. It has been for the headmaster for weeks and today when I asked him he told me that he had them some weeks ago and forgot to hand them to the teachers.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jtp3ol

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 17:41   رقم المشاركة : 970
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
Thanks so much for the guide .Fortunately , they didn't change things .The same instructions we have done since 2008 .
But it's so interesting to inform one another because till now , we haven't received anything in our school .Thanks .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 19:06   رقم المشاركة : 971
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
Here is the guide for building examinations. It has been for the headmaster for weeks and today when I asked him he told me that he had them some weeks ago and forgot to hand them to the teachers.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jtp3ol

Thanks Mr Ryad

May Allah bless you

the guide contains some changes and the evaluation of the integration is the newest one

I hope it if you can Scan it , it will be clearer and easy to interpret

Thank you Sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 20:33   رقم المشاركة : 972
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are welcome colleagues. If you can wait I can type everything because we need them in all cases.
I guess i can finish them by tomorrow evening.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 21:38   رقم المشاركة : 973
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi my dearest colleagues.
I've noticed that even in the new exams' guide , they still ask us to give only the auxiliary questions in the reading comprehension !!How about the "wh" qqs .
I think two years ago , they put the "wh" qqs. in the BE exam.
I still do it and I've never neglected it .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 21:54   رقم المشاركة : 974
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are supposed to teach them but just focus on yes no- questions but don't neglect the wh questions so your pupils won't be surprised in case they have them in the BEM exam.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-13, 22:28   رقم المشاركة : 975
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam

We must have clear copy of thi snew BEM guide and discuss it

step by step

they focus on "yes and no " qqs in order to avoid ambiguities

what happened tow years ago is the ones who made that exam neglected the guide

I hope this year they will not

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:09

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)