فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 62 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-10-25, 17:58   رقم المشاركة : 916
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Mr. Riad 552
I'm waiting for the meeting you are having next Tuesday and I am waiting for the results.
Well , I want to add another questionn I've already asked in this forum and Mr. Samir Bounab who I thank too much has answered me .I want to ask it again because I really want u to discuss it , if possible , in your next meeting .
In the new yearly planning of the 4th year , file one , there is :Write a letter of application ( communicative tasks ) and in file two , learning objectives ,there is "talk about causes and effect of pollution .And in the communicative tasks there is write a letter of complaint . I hope you'll discuss all these points .As u said , we have to follow what is set in the new yearly distribution . No paragraph about animals in way of extinction .And How about file 05? Is the whole file omitted ? According to the new yearly distribution , the whole file is omitted .So , we'll have to teach five files instead of 6 files .
Now another question , in the new yearly distribution ( 4th year ) , in the third term , (Grammar ) there is "The present perfect simple +adverbs of time (just / so far / yet / already / since / for ) . We have taught this lesson in the 3rd year's programme ( file 3 ).Shall we repeat it in the 4th year ?If we follow the new yearly distribution , it's yes .Now if it's yes ,in which file shall we present this lesson .

I hope we 'll be able to find answeres to all these questions as soon as possible . Thanks for the help .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-25, 19:47   رقم المشاركة : 917
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there other obstacles in the yearly planning, 32 weeks but in fact there are only 29 weeks and even less than 29 in case the religious holidays are borne in mind.
i'll discuss everything with them.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-25, 20:20   رقم المشاركة : 918
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I hope they'll take our discussions and ideas in consideration since we ' teachers ' are in the field ..
I hope also that the inspectors could comment about the hours reserved to teach the 1st and the 2nd year levels . and they could compare the length of the programme with the hours reserved to teach English .
I know that they can't do anything now , it's too late but at least they'll take these remarks to try to change in the future years in order to save our learners .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-25, 20:21   رقم المشاركة : 919
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I hope they'll take our discussions and ideas in consideration since we ' teachers ' are in the field ..
I hope also that the inspectors could comment about the hours reserved to teach the 1st and the 2nd year levels . and they could compare the length of the programme with the hours reserved to teach English .
I know that they can't do anything now , it's too late but at least they'll take these remarks to try to change in the future years in order to save our learners .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-25, 21:04   رقم المشاركة : 920
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't think they will think about it at least at the moment.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-25, 21:07   رقم المشاركة : 921
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Mr. Bounab have you got any idea about this contradiction?would you tell me how can i overcome this problem.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 09:32   رقم المشاركة : 922
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi Mr. Riad 552
I'm waiting for the meeting you are having next Tuesday and I am waiting for the results.
Well , I want to add another questionn I've already asked in this forum and Mr. Samir Bounab who I thank too much has answered me .I want to ask it again because I really want u to discuss it , if possible , in your next meeting .
In the new yearly planning of the 4th year , file one , there is :Write a letter of application ( communicative tasks ) and in file two , learning objectives ,there is "talk about causes and effect of pollution .And in the communicative tasks there is write a letter of complaint . I hope you'll discuss all these points .As u said , we have to follow what is set in the new yearly distribution . No paragraph about animals in way of extinction .And How about file 05? Is the whole file omitted ? According to the new yearly distribution , the whole file is omitted .So , we'll have to teach five files instead of 6 files .
Now another question , in the new yearly distribution ( 4th year ) , in the third term , (Grammar ) there is "The present perfect simple +adverbs of time (just / so far / yet / already / since / for ) . We have taught this lesson in the 3rd year's programme ( file 3 ).Shall we repeat it in the 4th year ?If we follow the new yearly distribution , it's yes .Now if it's yes ,in which file shall we present this lesson .

I hope we 'll be able to find answeres to all these questions as soon as possible . Thanks for the help .

Salam Nina 02

Allow me to add something , even if you speech is for your friend

there is no application letter in MS syllabus except the letter of opinion

now they are talking about letter of complaint

What I understood is they want this theme of pollution in order to make the learners aware about food pollution and not waste food , since there is an integration about it in that allegement du program

for the present perfect , since it has been omitted , it must be taught
in MS4 , and if you have done it no problem to make a review

For file 5 yes it had been omitted , just in the productive task they are talking about writing letter ( agony letter) may be we have to teach only Reading and writing

I don't know in which wilaya there will be this meeting you are asking you friend about , I hope teachers will benefit from it

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 09:37   رقم المشاركة : 923
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
Mr. Bounab have you got any idea about this contradiction?would you tell me how can i overcome this problem.
Salam Riyad

which contradiction my friend?

During the meeting of Blida that I talked before I sent them my remarks and they discussed that and some inspectors may Allah bless them made great efforts to make all inspectors to talk about such problems , they were busy with their training of the British

so they met many times when they finished their works even late by night and tries to make something for teachers and they set a committee to type all what teachers need

I am like you now waiting for that hand out to be sent to inspectors and we work with it

thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 11:24   رقم المشاركة : 924
معلومات العضو
Daylight
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية Daylight

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am confused about 3am and 1am program
are there any chan,ges
please Mr bounab and the other teachers

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 11:49   رقم المشاركة : 925
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I guess all of us are confused. by the way; I don't really care about the slimming down poly-copes they sent. i read them but i'm not . obliged to carry them out this year. they are quite ambiguous and complicated. it take at least 3 months to set them in a new planning.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 11:54   رقم المشاركة : 926
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Mr. Bounab; the contradiction is in the number of weeks. they set 32 weeks but we have only 28. 2 weeks in september; 5 weeks holdays; the studies finishes in mid- May. have you got any idea to solve this problem?
can I have your personal e mail i want to show you what i have prepared bofore i discuss it with my colleagues.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 13:05   رقم المشاركة : 927
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Mr. Bounab
Thanks so much for ur ur help .
I know that I'm asking too much questions .But believe me , I do thus because I want to work correctly and in the same way with my colleagues .
Concerning the present perfect , according to the new slimming down they asked us to do this lesson for the 3rd year with either "since and for " or " already and yet " .and then in the yearly distribution of thr 4th year , they asked us to teach the present perfect with other adverbs of time .In which file and lesson shall we do so ? Shall we prepare a listening or a reading lesson for it since it doesn't occur in the book of the 4th year ?

Concerning my question about the application letter , I wonder how do you say that it doesn't occur in the new yearly distribution of the fourth year !!!Do we use different yearly distributions ? I think we all work with the new yearly distribution they sent us by Cd last September .
I want to send you a copy of it to see it but I don't know how to do it .
thanks and sorry again for all the questions I'm asking all the time .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 19:00   رقم المشاركة : 928
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi again
About file 5 ( 4th year ) Can we write the agony letter without using "" if clause type 2 ""to talk about positive and negative prospects ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 19:30   رقم المشاركة : 929
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Please Ms Nina would you provide me with a copy of your 4am yearly planning?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-26, 19:35   رقم المشاركة : 930
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

here is what I used to do in the last 4 years and now i have to renew my ti****bles according to the new slimming down. they realised how fat is the syllabus and must go on diet. hhhhhhhh
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ffno2z

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)