هيا لنتخلص من هم اللغات... طلاب bac 2016 - الصفحة 58 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 - لشعب آداب و فلسفة، و اللغات الأجنبية > قسم اللغات الأجنبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

هيا لنتخلص من هم اللغات... طلاب bac 2016

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-08-01, 23:20   رقم المشاركة : 856
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Miss Mïsa مشاهدة المشاركة

i will search for informations about

SPACE TOURISME

and then i'll put them in here

?what about you? what are doing

ok missa i will search for informaition

and i will put it here good idea missa

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-01, 23:25   رقم المشاركة : 857
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rayhana 1998 مشاهدة المشاركة
ok missa i will search for informaition

and i will put it here good idea missa

Good job Rayhana

you're so active today

keep up the good work

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-01, 23:34   رقم المشاركة : 858
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

Good job Rayhana

you're so active today

keep up the good work

mmmmm thank you missa

see you

tomorrow inchallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-01, 23:39   رقم المشاركة : 859
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
mmmmm thank you missa

see you

tomorrow inchallah
You're welcome

Good night and sweet dreams

See you tomorrow inchallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 01:32   رقم المشاركة : 860
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

These are some informations that i've found

i hope that it help

اقتباس:
SPACE TOURISM IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEYRecently,travelling into space was known only to astronauts and ordinarypeople did not know anything about space flights.However,nowadays it has completely changed. It is possible to fly into space and watch the Earth from thousands of kilometres away.CON (no):-First of all,travelling into space is an exciting adventure, which cannot be compared to anything else. Space tourists could feel free, independent and it could be an adventure of their life too.-Moreover,space travels let travellers gain unusual experience and knowledge, which they cannot get from any book or film watched on TV. They could also develop their intrests and imagination. PRO(yes):-On the other hand,space travels can be very dangerous because of unknown conditions for human living and space shuttles aren't save.What is more,people are not able predict how their body will react in different environment conditions.-Furthermore,the price of space travels is very high. That kind of travelling is very expensive and available only for people that can afford it. Why bother spending all this money exploring space when these same great minds could make life down here better. The needs of humanity should always come first.There are obvious advantages that space tourism has, however, there are also possible disadvantages that should be reconsidered. Space flights could be an exciting, unusual experience and even adventure of our life. They can also give us precious knowledge and will certainly become a great tourist attraction. However, they are also very expensive, dangerous and only some of us could afford them
~

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 01:39   رقم المشاركة : 861
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

: And some more informations

اقتباس:
Space Tourism
** Introduction :
At one time it would have been impossible to think of ordinary people buying tickets to travel to space and back. But today it is happening and it is called space tourism
** Advantages :
To my mind, SPACE TOURISM seems to cause great effects on the world economy. These effects could be wrong or good in the other parts of the world.
Countries, that can join the developing, or can hold this new industry in their own territory, will earn great estates in a short time, and they’ll develop along. These new industries are going to be: the spacecraft producing, the SPACETOURISM, space station building and maintenance.
Countries, that can’t develop independently, won’t have great incomes; they’ll just give the labour forces.
A country that can’t develop as fast as the others bankrupt isn’t certainly. There are other terrestrial industries, which are untapped.
How I see, the bad effects will be far less than positives, and wouldn’t cause new wars necessarily. Starvation won’t grow, moreover, if generous man has space-firms, the status will be better, cost of the benefits, and this ideal leader can help in the social disease”
** Distadvantages :
Everyone keeps blabbing on about space tourism but I think we need to get realistic here; most tourists will not be either able to afford it, or not fit enough to travel into space. Also tourists cannot look after Earth, never mind taking a trip in to Space.
Expensive space travel
Forget about queuing up at check-in, going through security, or waiting in the departure lounge, if you want to venture up into space then you’ll have three days pre-training at the spaceport. Sorry, but I cannot take space travel seriously and I do not think we’ll see it happen in my lifetime.
The cost for a space ticket with Virgin Galactic is only £107,000 and a £20,000 deposit.
Money spent better on improving rail
Surely the likes of Virgin would be better spending their money on improving the dreadful British rail system, which is a completely unreliable. As someone who has travelled on Virgin trains and other rail networks, I would prefer it they would spend the money on something more realistic.
** Conclusion :
It seems ridiculous for people to spend so much money on space tourism when so many things can be done to benefit society with that money. But ultimately nobody can decide how others should spend their hard-earned money.

اقتباس:
The text

Do you want to go into space? If you answered"yes," then you're not alone. According to anInternet survey, more than 70% of people want tovisit space for two weeks or less. Would you pay$20 million for a
10-day
vacation? That is whatDennis Tito, a millionaire from the USA, didwhen he became the first space tourist in April,2001. Many would want to walk in space too, anda few would want to stay in a hotel there.

Unfortunately, space tourism is only availableto the super rich.
The high cost of a “spacevacation” makes it impossible for most people, but
several private companies believe that the costwill soon come down. New technological developments should lower fares initially to about$100,000, but the price could quickly drop to $10,000. Although this sounds high,estimates indicate that at least half a million people each year would pay $50,000 for aticket to space. For example, tourists can expect to pay $200,000 or more just for a flightlasting a few hours. The costs to stay in space for a day or longer would cost millions of dollars. However, the days of a family vacation in space are probably very far away.

Perhaps „space tourism‟ is the wrong term –
this trip would be more like an extremesport, with passengers experiencing weightlessness. Apart from being wealthy, passengerswill need to be physically and mentally fit, and will have to train for about a week first.The future is still uncertain. Travel will be expensive, and consumer demand will belimited in the early stages.

If you don't want to wait for space hotels and cruise ships, Space Adventures offerspassengers zero-gravity flights for about $6,000. For about $13,000, you can ride a Russian
Mig-25
*, flying 82,000 feet (24,994 m) up to the edge of space. These prices also include a
two-night
stay in Moscow. Still too much money for your budget? Some, including Apollo11 astronaut and ShareSpace Foundation chairman Buzz Aldrin, have proposed a space-trip lottery system to give everyone a chance to go.

Since the beginning of the space race, the general public has said, "Isn't that great --when do I get to go?" Well, our chance might be closer than ever. Within the next 20 years,space planes could be taking off for the Moon at the same frequency as airplanes flyingbetween New York and Los Angeles!
Supersonic interceptor and reconnaissance aircraft

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 12:07   رقم المشاركة : 862
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
: And some more informations

allah ybarek ma3ndi ma n9oul 44444444

ta3bti rou7k bzef

thank you missa you aer great

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 12:24   رقم المشاركة : 863
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
allah ybarek ma3ndi ma n9oul 44444444

ta3bti rou7k bzef

thank you missa you aer great
Ybarék fik

Aaa normal

You"re welcme honey

Thank you so much x

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 13:04   رقم المشاركة : 864
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Ybarék fik

Aaa normal

You"re welcme honey

Thank you so much x

now we can try

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 13:31   رقم المشاركة : 865
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
now we can try
yeah i'll try

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 15:53   رقم المشاركة : 866
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

this is my try

topic 2

Space tourism is space travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes.
in ancient times space travel was something strange and it was now only to astronauts . but now it is possible to fly into space and see our blue planet
first of all travelling into space is an exciting experience and an opportunity to discover a new world. and to broaden your mind and knowledge
but the space flights is very expensive and dangerous and only some of us can afford them
the space tourism is an adventure worthy of sacrifice and it is not a wild dream and waste of money

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 15:57   رقم المشاركة : 867
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

Mh04 my try

this is my try

topic 2

in ancient times space travel was something strange and it was now only to astronauts . but now it is possible to fly into space and see our blue planet
first of all travelling into space is an exciting experience and an opportunity to discover a new world. and to broaden your mind and knowledge
but the space flights is very expensive and dangerous and only some of us can afford them
the space tourism is an adventure worthy of sacrifice and it is not a wild dream and waste of money

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 15:57   رقم المشاركة : 868
معلومات العضو
Miss Mïsa
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Miss Mïsa

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
this is my try

topic 2

Good job

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 869
معلومات العضو
♥البريئة♥
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ♥البريئة♥

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

Good job

thank you miss

i'm waitting your try

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-02, 19:04   رقم المشاركة : 870
معلومات العضو
salim 97
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية salim 97

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good job

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2016, موبيلس, اللعاب..., طلاب

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:19

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)