التوزيع و المناهج الجديدة بالتعليم المتوسط - الصفحة 4 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات إنشغالات الأسرة التربوية > منتدى الانشغالات البيداغوجية والتربوية والانشطة التثقيفية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

التوزيع و المناهج الجديدة بالتعليم المتوسط

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-09-09, 18:24   رقم المشاركة : 46
معلومات العضو
scot.b
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية scot.b

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam dear colleagues : at first i would like to thank my colleague who gave us such an opportunity to express ourselves not only concerning the topic but also as lteachers of english
in fact it would be lying to say that the project seems to be at the reach of teachers
actually we should identify the reasons behin the failure of learners
to prepare a piece of writing at the level
of what was he asked to prepare .our pupils are not readu handed to write as they fail in their writing skills so how can they prepare a long piece of writing I.E ( the project )
but does this mean that we should resignate and shrinnk our shoulders saying it is not my fault ???????§§§§§!!!!
actually if we neglect our procet ;this means that we misse one of the important steps in evaluating our teaching as the output is our criterion to measure our teaching was successful or not
yet some colleagues may not share my point of view and say that we can measure and evalute through tests exams and so on.BUT sincerly colleagues do you believe that tests are alone able to clarify the extent of our teaching ?????
So as far as i am concerned and through my humble experience i found that with a little effort we may change something .
1/ the project should be at the reach of your pupils .don't be the slave of the book
2/ i try to use their mother tongue to explain well the different elements and steps of the project that they will write on a sheet of paper and stick at the end of the page of the file being studied
3/ don't accept projects ready made in cyber cafés
4/encourage them to write
5/ some teachers receive projects and neither read them nor mark them such an attitude may reveal to pupils that such a task in not important
6/ a whole our to present their work in whatever way .stay at the back put two tables at the front .start asking questions .let the others ask questions
7/ try to explain why ready made projects are useless by giving them examples = out of the topic remarks bad requests from research engines etc etc
8/ mark them and tell them that they will be counted in tests
i know that the result is not quick .but at least your pupils will learn something let them explain even use their own mother tongue to clarify points .we are rather interested in the soul of project ( research ) and after ******** will come
try it and you will see .your colleague respectfully .sorry for the mistakes i did not revise what i wrote

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-09, 18:31   رقم المشاركة : 47
معلومات العضو
sami236
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية sami236

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يظهرانك انت الذي لم يفهم محتوى القرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-09, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 48
معلومات العضو
بليزاك لخضر
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

نورني بما تعرف من قضلك اذا قراءت القرار جيدا يا سي سامي 236

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-09, 22:33   رقم المشاركة : 49
معلومات العضو
ayoub83
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية ayoub83

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المنشور هو الذي ترك اللبس ، و كل من التأويلين ممكن أن يكون صحيحا ،

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 08:19   رقم المشاركة : 50
معلومات العضو
babouh
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ammar4000 مشاهدة المشاركة
I think that the problem is not the TD or the project but the problem is time given to the English lge in the Algerian middle school 3 hours a week is not sufficient
I agree with you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 09:24   رقم المشاركة : 51
معلومات العضو
أم يقين
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear colleagues,
Let’s be frank and realistic ….
*English is the second foreign ******** after French ..what does this mean for you? To give less importance to it especially in time : no matches between the length of program and time….I’d like to ask a question :were you able to finish the program at any level ?
*Don’t forget ,we’re teaching beginners…most of them come from primary school and they can’t even write the letters correctly..or maybe this problem appears in the south only…
*Is our final target to teach the English ******** or the English culture??ie..should we involve our culture with English terms or make the pupils live in a western atmosphere to learn English????
*This program is full of puddings , useless lessons , complicated and confusing modals and functions/sounds ,silent letters,clusters,stress shift!! ) do you really find these simple to be learnt in 3 hours for beginners who can’t even make difference between c and s…Hey come on !
* Is there a common planning for the English program?
Have we got a unified view about the division of a file or the lesson stages ? I bet there are teachers in the same school but they don’t follow the same steps…

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 12:46   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
مسلمة بالفطرة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية مسلمة بالفطرة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اظن ان نشاطات الاملاء ربما تقدم في حصة القراءة المشروحة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 12:56   رقم المشاركة : 53
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أم يقين مشاهدة المشاركة
Dear colleagues,
Let’s be frank and realistic ….
*English is the second foreign ******** after French ..what does this mean for you? To give less importance to it especially in time : no matches between the length of program and time….I’d like to ask a question :were you able to finish the program at any level ?
*Don’t forget ,we’re teaching beginners…most of them come from primary school and they can’t even write the letters correctly..or maybe this problem appears in the south only…
*Is our final target to teach the English ******** or the English culture??ie..should we involve our culture with English terms or make the pupils live in a western atmosphere to learn English????
*This program is full of puddings , useless lessons , complicated and confusing modals and functions/sounds ,silent letters,clusters,stress shift!! ) do you really find these simple to be learnt in 3 hours for beginners who can’t even make difference between c and s…Hey come on !
* Is there a common planning for the English program?
Have we got a unified view about the division of a file or the lesson stages ? I bet there are teachers in the same school but they don’t follow the same steps…

Dear colleague

I agree with you 100 percent.I would just like to add that the English programme is from the first year is based

on the French programme.For example,teaching the English alphabet and teaching hand writing are given

no importance because,simply,those who set this programme bore in mind that the pupils had already an

idea about that in French and the same thing applies for the whole programme

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 13:15   رقم المشاركة : 54
معلومات العضو
scot.b
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية scot.b

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ath111 مشاهدة المشاركة

Dear colleague

I agree with you 100 percent.I would just like to add that the English programme is from the first year is based

on the French programme.For example,teaching the English alphabet and teaching hand writing are given

no importance because,simply,those who set this programme bore in mind that the pupils had already an

idea about that in French and the same thing applies for the whole programme
we as teahcers ,have always been emitting critics on the ******** points of the official syllabus
but have we really tried to adapt our teaching according to our kids ' level ??????????
IN FACT weare always sticked to the text book .100/100 from its ******** points is xeroxed on pupils' lessons' books .
a syllabus is generally the guidelines so teachers have to adapt it according to his needs and the abilities of pupils .sometimes some points are repeated along the year so we ought to avoid repeating them
well i am teaching in a secondary shool and if you just have a look at the *syllabus you'll vomit ( sorry for the expression ) but what can be done i should try to make the knoiwledge targeted reach pupils' mind using adaptation sometimes one of the tools we have between our hand is the " net " but how many of us try to exploit it to make his knowledge up-to-date ???????AN ISSUE TO DEBATE

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-10, 13:46   رقم المشاركة : 55
معلومات العضو
بليزاك لخضر
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

حصة القراءة المشروحة معها الظاهرة اللغوية يا اخت مسلمة بالفطرة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 06:56   رقم المشاركة : 56
معلومات العضو
مسلمة بالفطرة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية مسلمة بالفطرة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

حصة القراءة المشروحة منفصلة عن.حصة الظواهر اللغوية وكل منهما مدتها ساعة كاملة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-13, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 57
معلومات العضو
zaza22
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية zaza22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المناهج متوفرة في كل مؤسسات التعليم المتوسط

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-15, 15:35   رقم المشاركة : 58
معلومات العضو
بارة زهير
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا لكم على الردود

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2014, للتوقيت, مدراء, المتوسطات, الموافقة, المناهج, الموجهة, الاستدرام, التوازيع, التوزيع, الجديد, الجديدة, السنوية, استفسار, اشتهاد, بالمتوسط, بخصوص, جديد, جوان, إنجليزية, والاعلام, طبعة

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:00

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)