New members write your first words here - الصفحة 4 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

New members write your first words here

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-02-10, 20:33   رقم المشاركة : 46
معلومات العضو
آية محمد
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi I like to be with you so here I 'm

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-15, 20:11   رقم المشاركة : 47
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية أم بدر الدين

الأوسمة
وسام الحفظ وسام الحفظ وسام أحسن موضوع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Welcome Aya happy to see you among us
Feel at home

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-20, 07:11   رقم المشاركة : 48
معلومات العضو
economica
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية economica

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hiiiiiii all
Iam new here,i wish i had nice time with u,have new friends,new brothers,sisters

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-04, 11:03   رقم المشاركة : 49
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi .. I'm not a new member , I'm here sometimes, rarely often ... , I would like to say that this English Forum is very useful and I like it .. i would like so on present all may thanks to the two leaders here (Sister malika Ahlem and Sir Hairless) ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-21, 21:52   رقم المشاركة : 50
معلومات العضو
nissa
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية nissa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello every one , i hope that I pass an agreable moment whith you
sorry I write bad

good bye

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-21, 22:32   رقم المشاركة : 51
معلومات العضو
Mohamed
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mohamed

الأوسمة
وسام التميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you
Welcome sister
Make yourself at home
And don't bother about mistakes because everybody makes them
The very aim is to practise and that is the only way to learn
We are waiting to read you contributions

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-22, 15:45   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
زيدلون
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B8 Splendid work

Dear freinds
First and foremost I'd like to thank the ones who have thought about this forum because I believe it's a hard work,once again thousand of thanks o the hidden soldiers who spent a huge and large time in preparing this magnificient and marvellous deal.On the other hand we shouldn't forget the participants who are asked to enrich it with their ideas and talents just to show that our town is up to it when it comes to english speakers ie
belive me Djelfa has become the wilaya plane in English so we must keep on doing our best to teach our kids
this charming ******** I've seen one of my previous pupils endavouring and she is now in her last year of studying English at the university beside other students who are now teachers.Even if I'm very happy and thankful to the lord for this but the admistration,here in our town is the worst admistration I've ever seen.I'm very sad and concerned how come I've benn teaching for 22 years up to now.Ilive in a house of inheritants where as illetrates live in flats.I had a file in the Daira but when they asked people to reconstruct other files.I did.but unfortunately they told me your salary doesn't permit you to put your file inhere again.I'm neither up to go to the other kinds and possibilitiesbecause of my teaching salary nor i'm that able to buy a single room.please tell me what to do.I'm a father of 4 children and their mum.To tell you the truth,I'm sinking deeper in problems.One room and a kitchen and inheritants intend to fire me.The house is neither for sale nor its problem is regulated.What should I do
Yours Zaidaloune

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-22, 15:53   رقم المشاركة : 53
معلومات العضو
زيدلون
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B8

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زيدلون مشاهدة المشاركة
dear freinds
first and foremost i'd like to thank the ones who have thought about this forum because i believe it's a hard work,once again thousand of thanks o the hidden soldiers who spent a huge and large time in preparing this magnificient and marvellous deal.on the other hand we shouldn't forget the participants who are asked to enrich it with their ideas and talents just to show that our town is up to it when it comes to english speakers ie
belive me djelfa has become the wilaya plane in english so we must keep on doing our best to teach our kids
this charming ******** i've seen one of my previous pupils endavouring and she is now in her last year of studying english at the university beside other students who are now teachers.even if i'm very happy and thankful to the lord for this but the admistration,here in our town is the worst admistration i've ever seen.i'm very sad and concerned how come i've benn teaching for 22 years up to now.ilive in a house of inheritants where as illetrates live in flats.i had a file in the daira but when they asked people to reconstruct other files.i did.but unfortunately they told me your salary doesn't permit you to put your file inhere again.i'm neither up to go to the other kinds and possibilitiesbecause of my teaching salary nor i'm that able to buy a single room.please tell me what to do.i'm a father of 4 children and their mum.to tell you the truth,i'm sinking deeper in problems.one room and a kitchen and inheritants intend to fire me.the house is neither for sale nor its problem is regulated.what should i do
yours zaidaloune
ارجو من اداره المنتدى تثبيت هذا المقال عسى من قلوب رحيمه في ادارتنا الوخيمه تعطينا شويا قيمه.
و صدق الشيخ سي عطيه فيما قال من اشعار.و الفاهم يفهم .الا ان هذا لن يغير حبي لك يا مدينه انجبت اجدادي
و امي وابي افتخر بك رغم كل الاحوال و ما فيك من وبال يا زينه الرجال و انتهى المقال.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-03-22, 16:11   رقم المشاركة : 54
معلومات العضو
حوحو
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية حوحو

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thinks for all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-08, 18:53   رقم المشاركة : 55
معلومات العضو
زوجة على
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salem alikom everybody i m so glad being within my brothers and sisters ive tried with other forums but it s not the same thing you feel the differance in ur country thank u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-08, 19:03   رقم المشاركة : 56
معلومات العضو
البتول 18
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i am not really good in english.. but
i ll try .
iam a new here
but iam very happy
thnx

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-08, 21:25   رقم المشاركة : 57
معلومات العضو
العنابية
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية العنابية

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi to all

im very happy to be with you

i wish to have nice moments with you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-11, 00:32   رقم المشاركة : 58
معلومات العضو
الرفيق المناضل
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية الرفيق المناضل

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي hi

hi
how are you , all of you!!
how things there !!
i know it is lil a bit late but am not ok cuz tomorrow i will go to the university.
god help us all.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-15, 17:55   رقم المشاركة : 59
معلومات العضو
رائد القمر
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

fantom29
a new member with you
i am just happy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-04-15, 17:57   رقم المشاركة : 60
معلومات العضو
رائد القمر
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so what do you do all of you

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
people, write

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)