Very short stories for children - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Very short stories for children

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-02, 09:59   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

A Wise Counting

Emperor Akbar was in the habit of putting riddles and puzzles to his courtiers. He often asked questions which were strange and witty. It took much wisdom to answer these questions.
Once he asked a very strange question. The courtiers were dumb folded by his question.
Akbar glanced at his courtiers. As he looked, one by one the heads began to hang low in search of an answer. It was at this moment that Birbal entered the courtyard. Birbal who knew the nature of the emperor quickly grasped the situation and asked, "May I know the question so that I can try for an answer".
Akbar said, "How many crows are there in this city?"
Without even a moment's thought, Birbal replied "There are fifty thousand five hundred and eighty nine crows, my lord".
"How can you be so sure?” asked Akbar.
Birbal said, "Make you men count, My lord. If you find more crows it means some have come to visit their relatives here. If you find less number of crows it means some have gone to visit their relatives elsewhere".
Akbar was pleased very much by Birbal's wit.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 10:01   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : A witty answer will serve its purpose.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 10:08   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Bell The Cat
There was a grocery shop in a town. Plenty of mice lived in that grocery shop. Food was in plenty for them. They ate everything and spoiled all the bags. They also wasted the bread, biscuits and fruits of the shop.
The grocer got really worried. So, he thought "I should buy a cat and let it stay at the grocery. Only then I can save my things."
He bought a nice, big fat cat and let him stay there. The cat had a nice time hunting the mice and killing them. The mice could not move freely now. They were afraid that anytime the cat would eat them up.
The mice wanted to do something. They held a meeting and all of them tweeted "We must get rid of the cat. Can someone give a suggestion"?
All the mice sat and brooded. A smart looking mouse stood up and said, "The cat moves softly. That is the problem. If we can tie a bell around her neck, then things will be fine. We can know the movements of the cat".
“Yes, that is answer,” stated all the mice. An old mouse slowly stood up and asked, "Who would tie the bell?" After some moments there was no one there to answer this question.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Empty solutions are of no worth.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 10:47   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Clever Thief

Devan was a clever thief. He robbed the rich and gave all to the sick and the needy. The other thieves were jealous of him. They planned to get rid of him. They challenged to steal the King’s Pyjamas.

Deven accepted the challenge. After that he prepared to execute the new challenge. He charted out a plan to steal the King. He prepared himself mentally to carry out a plan.

He went to the King’s Palace. He found the King sleeping. He opened a bottle of red ants on the bed. The King was badly bitten. He cried for help. The servants rushed in. They pretended to look for ants. Deven removed the King’s Pyjamas and escaped. Other thieves were dump founded.

They accepted Deven their leader.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 10:48   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Moral : Be clever.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:01   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Haste makes Waste.

A woman had a pet mongoose. It was very faithful. One day she went to the market, leaving her baby in the care of the mongoose.
At that time a big cobra entered the house. The mongoose killed it after a long and fierce fight.
When the woman came back she saw the mongoose lying at the entrance. She noticed its blood-covered mouth.
In her haste the woman thought that the mongoose had killed her baby. In a moment of sudden fury, the woman threw the water pot on the mongoose and killed it.
Alas! When she entered the house she was filled with remorse. Her baby was playing cheerfully.
Nearby a big cobra lay dead. The woman shed tears of grief fondling the carcass of the mongoose.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:02   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Do not act in haste.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:06   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hunting With The Lion.

It was a dry summer. The animals in the forest were beginning to find it difficult to get food.
A bear, a wolf and a jackal thought it would be better to join hands with a lion and do the hunting. They approached lion and he too agreed. The four of them went off hunting.
The hunting party came across a buffalo. The fox and wolf chased the buffalo. The bear intercepted the buffalo. The lion killed him.
The fox made shares out of the buffalo. When they were about to take their shares the lion roared and said, "Well friends, the first share is mine for my leadership. The second share is mine for, it is I who killed. The third share is also mine for I need it for my cubs. Anyone who needs a share can take the fourth. But before that you will have to win me.”
All the three left the place without a single word.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 40
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : If you are might, you are right.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:09   رقم المشاركة : 41
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Look before You leap.
Once, a fox was very thirsty.
He saw a big well nearby and peeped into it.
The fox slipped and fell into the well.
He tried to come out.
But he could not do so.
After some time, there came a goat who was also thirsty.
He too peeped into the well.
The fox saw the goat and said from inside the well, “The water is very sweet. Come and Come to enjoy.”
The foolish goat also jumped into the well.
The clever fox climbed on the back of the goat and jumped out of the well.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:12   رقم المشاركة : 42
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Once upon a time there lived a lion in a forest. One day after a heavy meal. It was sleeping under a tree. After a while, there came a mouse and it started to play on the lion. Suddenly the lion got up with anger and looked for those who disturbed its nice sleep. Then it saw a small mouse standing trembling with fear. The lion jumped on it and started to kill it. The mouse requested the lion to forgive it. The lion felt pity and left it. The mouse ran away.

On another day, the lion was caught in a net by a hunter. The mouse came there and cut the net. Thus it escaped. There after, the mouse and the lion became friends. They lived happily in the forest afterwards.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:13   رقم المشاركة : 43
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Moral : A friend in need is a friend indeed.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:15   رقم المشاركة : 44
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

One Nut and Two Boys

Two little boys were playing together. One little boy saw a nut on the ground. Before he could pick it the other boy took it.
he first boy demanded, "Give me the nut. It's mine. I only saw it first".
The other boy replied, "It's mine. I only took it".
This lead to a quarrel between these two little boys. Just then a tall boy came that way. Upon seeing the quarrel between the boys, he said, "Give me the nut and I'll settle your quarrel".
He split the nut into two parts. He took out the fruit-seed. He gave one half to one boy and the other half to the other. He put the fruit seed into his mouth and said, "This is for settling your quarrel".

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 11:20   رقم المشاركة : 45
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : When two people quarrel some one else gains.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, short, stories

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)