for all members please read this - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

for all members please read this

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-29, 00:39   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
hocine2007347
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية hocine2007347

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة whoseen مشاهدة المشاركة
سلمت يداك اخي 100 في 100
thank you brother and i hope people who does not know what happened from the start do noy judge without knowing what really happened... I think we should demand the spy to apologies from his sister and brother and admit his filthy mistake and stop poisoning members heads

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:41   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
oh please karim, why people keep chasing me like that !! please dont misunderstand me, i respect you very much brother

Lies! Lies! Lies!

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:43   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة miss.cool مشاهدة المشاركة
Lies! Lies! Lies!
most people didn't know about that miss cool

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:45   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i guess u must tell us the truth u two miss cool and black poison u owe us

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:46   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yeah
the date of the topic explains alot to karimm im sure

but

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:49   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

its a past for karim i cant bring that back im sorry
i respect what he did to make it pass away
im sorry

when bro karim will b hre tomorrow n c this
n if he wants he can talk about it
i know he wants but he's a good man he forget about it

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:51   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the problem is that our brother karim sacrified a lot to fix things up
he took all the blame
so we don't want to mess up what he has done
cuz we respect him a lot

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:52   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

no one on earth has the right to hurt any body no one

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:54   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
hocine2007347
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية hocine2007347

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Black_Poison مشاهدة المشاركة
the problem is that our brother karim sacrified a lot to fix things up
he took all the blame
so we don't want to mess up what he has done
cuz we respect him a lot
how come these rap fans be the same ?! heheheh, i also see that jimmy took all the blame and left

قديم 2012-08-29, 00:57   رقم المشاركة : 40
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hocine2007347 مشاهدة المشاركة
how come these rap fans be the same ?! heheheh, i also see that jimmy took all the blame and left
that's because they are honored people
karim and jimmy are like someone facing a mirror
i respect them both
and i'm regretting being late again

قديم 2012-08-29, 01:00   رقم المشاركة : 41
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good persons would do the same
like bro karim n jimmy

not cowards run away n act like innocent n pretend they didnt do anything

i disrespect ppl like that

قديم 2012-08-29, 01:01   رقم المشاركة : 42
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة miss.cool مشاهدة المشاركة
good persons would do the same
like bro karim n jimmy

not cowards run away n act like innocent n pretend they didnt do anything

i disrespect ppl like that
well said girla

قديم 2012-08-29, 09:09   رقم المشاركة : 43
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
أود طرح سؤال إلى الأخ صاحب الموضوع ............................هل تقصدني أنا ؟
hello homeboy .... don't worry about that ... he doesn't mean you with this crap ... he's pointing his damn finger at me

قديم 2012-08-29, 10:09   رقم المشاركة : 44
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
dear members, i have noticed something negative recently, that is unbeneficial topics and thus unhandy, nonsense if i can say, im wondering why you write a topic that doesnt give any benefit? if no one takes from you new good vocabulary and thoughts that can help him in his study or that can help him improving his skills in english l.anguage, so what's your aim of your topic, if it is just to show that you're a good controller of the l.anguage so that's wrong, here we speak english to learn from eachother, how can you expect people to learn from you if you are using curse and taboo words, i dont know...someone is talking about that singer and that one about movie what's going on people
i remember short time ago english club was a real club, we used to discuss social, phylosophical and even political issues, and i think that what the club is set for, right?! members writings was full of creation but that creation which expresses the real us not what im seeing now "total influence of the american culture" , why we dont write something from our tradition but the difference is just the l.anguage used
why we are not influenced by great writers rather than singers and rapers although we know that singers are that part of the society who failed in doing something good for their own or for their community
this is an appeal for all to go forward for the sake of "welfare" to this forum
what made me write this topic is that i want this forum to be the best english forum ever
SO let's write something beneficial

salam

well well well ... well done spy ... what a good movie ... what a good actor ... what a good director ... i didn't know you're much talented ............ hhhh .... sometimes life is funny ... hhh ... actually most times ... how come a grown man as MR.SPY, a 21 years old man i guess ... acts like a 12 years old kid ... how ironic!!!! i leave the place ... and take the blame of what was not my fault on my shoulders ... I've chosen to leave peacefully ... just in order you guys do not make a mess out of it ... huh .. and look what happens ... since day number one here ... the only thing i showed you guys was respect and then respect and then respect ... nothing else ... far as i remember the first topic i replied to here was yours spy,was it? ... have i ever disrespected any one around here ...? .. huh? ... any one? ... step the damn hell up and say that i disrespected you ... huh? ... no body ... i never interfered in any body's business ,nope ... i haven't ... let's see what you did in the other hand ... you come in ... you accuse a 14 years old girl!!! that she loves me ... and when she exposes your dirty thoughts and intentions you play innocence and pretend you're tryna save the forum!!! you even tell miss cool to not dirty your image "calm down miss cool and do not draw a bad image for me," so your worried about your image? ... you're worried about your reputation? oh sure you are but you're not worried on others reputation , so why are you doing such evil spy? ... is it cause no one replied on your topic that day? .. that's your excuse!!! ... only thing i showed you MR.SPY was respect ..... just mention one time i disrespect you or hurt you ... just mention it once ... so i leave and take all the fault of your attacks and the blame of your evil soul deeds on my shoulders ... but it's just not enough for you huh? ... you continue stabbing me in the back ... making laughs and mocking my style ... "why we are not influenced by great writers rather than singers and rapers although we know that singers are that part of the society who failed in doing something good for their own or for their community " rappers spy huh? ... so now you're insulting me too huh? ... what kinda respect you're showing here? ... you think people are kids .... why do you think you have the authority to tell people who or who's not they should look up too? ... how many masks do you have spy ? ... how many faces you posses ...? ... isn't it you who said you love teasing people? ... isn't it you .. who said you're addicted to teasing people ? huh? ... come on and ignore that same as you're making excuses now to cover up the filthiness that were coming right out your mouth by pretending you're just a savior ... so you say baby angel you love jimmy ... and then you say you love teasing people ... i come in and take it as a joke not cause i was afraid of you kid but cause i respected you ... and then you do it once more ... and baby angel exposes you so you go from teasing people to helping people ... you turn from a trouble maker to peace maker .... you turn from a devil to an angel ... you turn from the truth to the lies just to cover up your deeds ... well let me say you're not a man enough to take damn responsibility of what you do ... you're not a man enough .. and then you blame it all on a 14 years old girl and you put your knife in my back when I'm off ... actually i wasn't off ... i was logged off but i was right here ... i was watching every move you do ... every word you say about me ... you really wanna advice me!!!!!! hhhhhhhhhhh ... are you serious kid??? ... and don't say you said nothing because i read between the lines boy ... i understand every thing you point at ... since when rap has that much disturbance on you ... since when? ... or is it since jimmy the rap soldiers got in here ... "that is unbeneficial topics and thus unhandy, nonsense if i can say" so my topics doesn't make sense huh? hhhh .... yeah kid .. yours does make sense ... and though on top of all that ..... i thank you kid ... i thank you for every thing ... for disrespect ... for insulting ... generally for all what you did ... but know one thing ... one day we all be together .. so till then I'm ready for whatever ... hey kid ... you think Allah won't get you for this? .. you think I'm not gonna get you for this? ... hhhhh ... then i think you should reconsider your self about this ... listen carefully ... if i catch you playing with a letter of my name around here once again ... believe me ... things will be so different
may you rest in peace kid

قديم 2012-08-29, 10:29   رقم المشاركة : 45
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

oh jimmy thanks alot cause i was writing the same letter for him but we all know that he will never ever learn

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
members, read

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)