ÝÖÇÁ ÌÏíÏ ááÅäÌáíÒíÉ - ÇáÕÝÍÉ 3 - ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÌáÝÉ áßá ÇáÌÒÇÆÑííä æ ÇáÚÑÈ

ÇáÚæÏÉ   ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÌáÝÉ áßá ÇáÌÒÇÆÑííä æ ÇáÚÑÈ > ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÊÚáíã ÇáËÇäæí > ÞÓã ÇáÊÚáíã ÇáËÇäæí ÇáÚÇã > ÃÑÔíÝ ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÊÚáíã ÇáËÇäæí

Ýí ÍÇá æÌæÏ Ãí ãæÇÖíÚ Ãæ ÑÏæÏ ãõÎÇáÝÉ ãä ÞÈá ÇáÃÚÖÇÁ¡ íõÑÌì ÇáÅÈáÇÛ ÚäåÇ ÝæÑðÇ ÈÇÓÊÎÏÇã ÃíÞæäÉ ÊÞÑíÑ Úä ãÔÇÑßÉ ÓíÆÉ ( ÊÞÑíÑ Úä ãÔÇÑßÉ ÓíÆÉ )¡ æ ÇáãæÌæÏÉ ÃÓÝá ßá ãÔÇÑßÉ .

ÂÎÑ ÇáãæÇÖíÚ

ÝÖÇÁ ÌÏíÏ ááÅäÌáíÒíÉ

ÃÏæÇÊ ÇáãæÖæÚ ÇäæÇÚ ÚÑÖ ÇáãæÖæÚ
ÞÏíã 2011-07-30, 21:39   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 31
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
STAR-20
ÚÖæ ãÔÇÑß

ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ STAR-20

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

SpeAking £nGlish lik£ a naTiv£ sp£akeR iS veRy eAsy....£veRyOne whO wAnts 2 do it can do it
If u Think a loT abOuT pRobl£mS U Fac£d wiTh uR EngliSh leArniNg adv£nTure, u'll neVer Speak EngliSh
I juSt wAnna h£lp a liTtl£ Bit bY thOse tipS 2 sPeAk £ngliSh ,,, I hOpe they Will h£lp U

The first tip to speak English:

Never think that you are not able to speak English. You are a normal person and everyone can speak English. you are not going to create the best car in the world. You're just trying to speak English and it's very easy!

The second tip to speak English:

If you think that you are not clever, I tell you that speaking English has nothing related with being clever or not, so put this idea out of your brain.

Learn English like a child:

The child of three years old can do it. You too!
Personally, I think that the child is not clever enough, that's what proves that learning english has nothing related with being intelligent or not.

What's The child's secret to speak English:

The child never think he is learning english or something, that's the number one advantage for him to speak English fluently. He doesn't have these negative feelings, but the adult is always thinking "I'm learning English. I did not succeed. What should I do to speak English?..."

Conclusion
-never think that you are learning English, just have fun when you read English or when you listen to English and all is going to be as it should.

-Learning english take a long time, so be patient. Don't try to learn to speak English like a native speaker in 3 days!

-Just continue to study English until you will speak it fluently, even if it takes ten years, but the most

important thing is the method

ÞÏíã 2011-07-30, 23:03   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 32
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
sirina_angel
ÚÖæ ããíøÒ

ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ sirina_angel

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

i'll see the video and i'm waiting for the questions
thanks for this idea

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 02:08   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 33
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ßÊÈÊ ÈæÇÓØÉ STAR-20 ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
SpeAking £nGlish lik£ a naTiv£ sp£akeR iS veRy eAsy....£veRyOne whO wAnts 2 do it can do it
If u Think a loT abOuT pRobl£mS U Fac£d wiTh uR EngliSh leArniNg adv£nTure, u'll neVer Speak EngliSh
I juSt wAnna h£lp a liTtl£ Bit bY thOse tipS 2 sPeAk £ngliSh ,,, I hOpe they Will h£lp U

The first tip to speak English:

Never think that you are not able to speak English. You are a normal person and everyone can speak English. you are not going to create the best car in the world. You're just trying to speak English and it's very easy!

The second tip to speak English:

If you think that you are not clever, I tell you that speaking English has nothing related with being clever or not, so put this idea out of your brain.

Learn English like a child:

The child of three years old can do it. You too!
Personally, I think that the child is not clever enough, that's what proves that learning english has nothing related with being intelligent or not.

What's The child's secret to speak English:

The child never think he is learning english or something, that's the number one advantage for him to speak English fluently. He doesn't have these negative feelings, but the adult is always thinking "I'm learning English. I did not succeed. What should I do to speak English?..."

Conclusion
-never think that you are learning English, just have fun when you read English or when you listen to English and all is going to be as it should.

-Learning english take a long time, so be patient. Don't try to learn to speak English like a native speaker in 3 days!

-Just continue to study English until you will speak it fluently, even if it takes ten years, but the most

important thing is the method
Hy STAR-20 i'm very gratefull because you give me this great lessons to learn english successfully thanks very much i really appreciate that
read all what i write to you specially and for all the students because its important and because you are interested by the english ******** i have a special gift to you i'll give you a site and not like the other sites listen carefully this site is about the most successful english system all over the world her director is aA J Hoge he has create a new english system which it called Effortless english system its include a great idea to learning the english ******** easily quickly and automatically .he has a Masters degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other ********s), a Masters degree in Social Work, and a Bachelors degree in Journalism. He is a trained TPRS teacher and a graduate of Tony Robbins’ Leadership Academy. i'm sorry i write very long but its very important and i know you understand so i'll give you her global idea of the effortless english system made by A.J.Hoge so read carefully because after 6 months like he said most students which they learn this system could talk the english ******** fluently
1/learn naturally and instantly like a child
2/never study grammar rules again (thats for me the most important idea
3/learn with your ears not your eyes
4/Master grammar with easy stories
5/learn actively by answering easy questions
6/emotional lessons that are easy to remember
you see its a new great idea he has the top English learning experts all over the world
and his Effortless English Newsletter has nearly 1 million subscribers from every continent
so imagine her followers i wish will be me and you with them
but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but unfortunately her lessons not free you must pay to get them and thats the big problem because me i never buy something on internet and i dont know how and its very expensive her lossons price is 97dollar i dont know in Algeria how much
thats the only problem
i hope you can buy them and improve your ******** like a native speaker A.J Hoge g
uarantee that or you get back your money twise
her site is her check it out

https://effortlessenglishclub.com/

read her programme and her great idea and all the information about her system
but fortunattely he made for us who can't buy them a 7 rules the basics so you can get them by put you adress email on the right top page and enjoy her 7 videos
and you will receive every day one video by him
god bless you
i hope it will help you and help all the students see you soon

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 02:26   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 34
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ßÊÈÊ ÈæÇÓØÉ sirina_angel ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
i'll see the video and i'm waiting for the questions
thanks for this idea
your welcome
the questions are under the video just wait a few seconds
the link
https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.o...vent-seen-ages
i hope it will help you to improve your lang quickly and easily and if you have any questions i'm here in your service ok

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 02:30   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 35
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
Yup ,, Of CouRs£ I wanna Work wiTh u .... ThaT's a pL£aSur£ 2 ME

I hOp£ thaT MuCh mOrE memberS will jOin uS in h£re,, IN oRder 2 shaR£ ouR knOwl£dgeS wiTh each oTherS 2 B£neFit mOre and mOre

C U sOon
i havent words to express my gratitude thanks for your helping god bless you sister see you soon

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 02:35   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 36
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ßÊÈÊ ÈæÇÓØÉ äÓíã Çááíá ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
yuup sorry .. I didn't see the information in your profile

you are male

so sorry
no problem at all

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 19:07   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 37
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

hy today i will put the second 2 video but first i will make outcome of the first video to keep it in our minds
ãÑÍÈÇ Çáíæã ÓæÝ ÃÖÚ ÇáÝíÏíæ ÇáËÇäí æ áßä ÞÈá Ðáß ÃÑíÏ Ãä ÃóÖÚ ÇáÍÕíáÉ ÇáãÚÑÝíÉ ÇáãÊÚáÞÉ ÈÇáÝíÏíæ ÇáÃæá áßí ÊÈÞì Ýí ÃÏåÇäßã æ áßí áÇ äãÑ Úáì ßá ÝíÏíæ ãÑæÑ ÇáßÑÇã

The cognitive outcome of the first video
ÇáÍÕíáÉ ÇáãÚÑÝíÉ ááÝíÏíæ ÇáÃæá
How to greet somone you haven't seen for ages
ßíÝ ÊÍí ÔÎÕ áã ÊÑå ãäÐ æÞÊ Øæíá

ÇáßáãÇÊ ÇáÊí íÌÈ ÍÝÙåÇ ãä ÇáÝíÏíæ åí
(áã ÃÑß ãäÐ æÞÊ Øæíá)Haven’t seen you in ages= The same as saying "haven't seen you for a very long time" as ages here means "a very long time"
mustn't grumble(íÌÈ ÚÏã ÇáÊÐãÑ)=An informal expression (UK) that you can use to say that your life is not bad and you have nothing to complain about
No wayãÓÊÍíá= This means that something is impossible - an emphatic 'no'
the works(Çáãåã Ãæ ÇáãÊæÝÑ)=(informal) This refers to everything that one might want in a situation
catch up(ááÊÍÏË Úä ÂÎÑ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ)=To discuss the latest news
keep in touch(áäÈÞì Úáì ÅÊÕÇá)=Continue to keep contact or communication with somebody
ÃÊãäì Ãä ÇáÏÑÓ ÇáÃæá ÃÚÌÈßã æ Ãäßã ÅÓÊÝÏÊã ãäå æ ÅÐÇ ßÇä åäÇáß Ãí ÎØà ÃæÃí ãÚáæãÉ ÅÖÇÝíÉ ÇáÑÌÇÁ ÅÎÈÇÑí ÈåÇ æ ÔßÑÇ ÃÑÇßã Ýí ÇáÝíÏíæ 2 Çáíæã ÈÅÐä Çááå

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 19:52   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 38
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

hy all today is the second video have fun
https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.o...peat-something

its about how to ask someone to repeat something
i'm waiting for your responses

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 20:29   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 39
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
STAR-20
ÚÖæ ãÔÇÑß

ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ STAR-20

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

FiRst ,, I wAnnA ThanK U 4 ThiS IncR£dibl£ jOb U're dOiNg 4 Us
anOther Big "" THnx "" 4 th£ Gift , iT's an AmaZinG Site. I ReAlly hOp£ that iT will h£lp uS
I juSt wAnnA Let U knOw thAt I'm So glAd b£CauS£ I'm l£arninG enGliSh wiTh U .. It's Really Fun
And i'm So £xciTed 4 whAt will cOm£ neXt

C U afTer wAtChing The 2nd videO

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 20:37   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 40
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
äÓíã Çááíá
ÚÖæ ãÌÊåÜÏ

ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ äÓíã Çááíá

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:

anOther Big "" THnx "" 4 th£ Gift , iT's an AmaZinG Site. I ReAlly hOp£ that iT will h£lp uS
I juSt wAnnA Let U knOw thAt I'm So glAd b£CauS£ I'm l£arninG enGliSh wiTh U .. It's Really Fun

Same here

ÞÏíã 2011-07-31, 21:08   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 41
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
messi_2010
ÚÖæ ãÔÇÑß

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

Hi saoul of knowledge
i don't undesrtand the propose of this exercise
plz

ÞÏíã 2011-08-01, 00:29   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 42
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:

your welcome
its my duty to help all the students and especially the wonderful like you

ÞÏíã 2011-08-01, 01:06   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 43
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ßÊÈÊ ÈæÇÓØÉ messi_2010 ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
Hi saoul of knowledge
i don't undesrtand the propose of this exercise
plz
hy you means the suggestions i translate every word for you

grumble= ÇáÊÐãÑ
mumble = ÛãÛã (Êßáã ÈÛíÑ æÖæÍ)
whisper = åãÓ
lisp = Êßáã ÈÊáÚËã
accent = ÇááåÌÉ
stutter = ÊáÚËã

now try to solve the exercise and if you dont understand it say to explain ok
i wish this videos will help you to improve your english langsee you soon

ÞÏíã 2011-08-01, 14:55   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 44
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
STAR-20
ÚÖæ ãÔÇÑß

ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ STAR-20

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

ÇÞÊÈÇÓ:
ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ßÊÈÊ ÈæÇÓØÉ ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
your welcome
its my duty to help all the students and especially the wonderful like you
Thnx a lOt ,, That'S sO NiC£ From U
I Need uR h£Lp thiS Tim£ ToO beCauS£ ,I hav£ a littl£ Problem .. I Can'T S££ th£ QueStionS
Could U wRit£ th£ taSk h£re??

ÞÏíã 2011-08-01, 15:23   ÑÞã ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ : 45
ãÚáæãÇÊ ÇáÚÖæ
ÑæÍ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ
ÚÖæ äÔíØ

ÅÍÕÇÆíÉ ÇáÚÖæ

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí

Of course no problem here is the task
The following words all describe reasons for having to ask someone to repeat something. Can you match the words to the descriptions?
The words are
mumble lisp accent grumble whisper stutter
the descriptions
= A speech problem where the sufferer says‘s’ and ‘z’ like ‘th ’:
=To complain about something when upset:
=To speak with difficulty, pausing and repeating the beginning of words:
=The ways that people from different places pronounce things differently:
=To speak quietly and not clearly:
To speak very quietly, only using your breath:=
i'll waiting for your score HAVE FUN

ÇáßáãÇÊ ÇáÏáÇáíÉ (Tags)
ááÅäÌáíÒíÉ, ÌÏíÏ, ÝÖÇÁ

ÊÚáíãÇÊ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ
áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÅÖÇÝÉ ãæÇÖíÚ ÌÏíÏÉ
áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÇáÑÏ Úáì ÇáãæÇÖíÚ
áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÅÑÝÇÞ ãáÝÇÊ
áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÊÚÏíá ãÔÇÑßÇÊß

BB code is ãÊÇÍÉ
ßæÏ [IMG] ãÊÇÍÉ
ßæÏ HTML ãÚØáÉ

ÇáÇäÊÞÇá ÇáÓÑíÚ

ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÇáÂä 07:47

ÇáãÔÇÑßÇÊ ÇáãäÔæÑÉ ÊÚÈÑ Úä æÌåÉ äÙÑ ÕÇÍÈåÇ ÝÞØ¡ æáÇ ÊõÚÈøÑ ÈÃí Ôßá ãä ÇáÃÔßÇá Úä æÌåÉ äÙÑ ÅÏÇÑÉ ÇáãäÊÏì
ÇáãäÊÏì ÛíÑ ãÓÄæá Úä Ãí ÅÊÝÇÞ ÊÌÇÑí Èíä ÇáÃÚÖÇÁ... ÝÚáì ÇáÌãíÚ ÊÍãøá ÇáãÓÄæáíÉ

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info ÌãíÚ ÇáÍÞæÞ ãÍÝæÙÉ - ÇáÌáÝÉ ÅäÝæ (Î. È. Ó)