negative phenomenon here...chat between the two sex - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

negative phenomenon here...chat between the two sex

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-02, 17:04   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
OMG, you misunderstood me and you did not read what i wrote correctly, maybe i should write it in arabic:
ما اقصده في العبارة الاخيرة هو انني اشعر بالخجل عندما اتخيل الموقف ان غير المسلم يرى هذه المظاهر (حبيب وحبيبة) ماذا يقول؟ سيقول "انتم تدعون الاسلام، فهل انتم مسلمين حقا؟!" انا لم اقصدك انت شخصيا
please read carefully and pay attention for quotations next time
لا تفسري الامور شخصيا المرات القادمة
I did undertand you very well
and I don't agree with what you have said
and then the foreigner you are talking about is just in your mind I haven't heard him said things like you you maked him said what you do think

that is it the point

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-02, 17:29   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CANIM مشاهدة المشاركة
I did undertand you very well
and I don't agree with what you have said
and then the foreigner you are talking about is just in your mind I haven't heard him said things like you you maked him said what you do think

that is it the point

ok, if you dont agree with me it's ok, there's no need to explain it more
any one has a point of you maybe different of the others
take it easy girl

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-02, 17:49   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Talking

okay BOY

I think you have fixed the original problem
so we replace dear darling ...by Boy and Girl
this way we will convince the foreigner that you have in mind that we are rude

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 11:57   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
But I am muslim I am not pretending ! It is too rude to say that to me you don't even know me

I can't say more, life will teach you how far you are wrong about all those you think are pretending to be muslims

I think we aren't in the same layer of thinking you are living inside the egg while I ve already broken the e g g s h e l l , sometimes we need to surpass our limits to see more clear and to understand life better, and even to be more close to god
So,you're saying that god's orders and the lines that shouldn't be crossed in our religion are an"egg s h e l l that should be broken"?and that we should cross those limits to see clearly?common! stop fouling around repeating stuff you heard on Christians channel and have no idea what they mean!if you want to see life clearly go read your Coran and learn about your prophet's life,you ll find out the real meaning of life and the purpose of our presence,and having illegal relationships or falling in an illegal love are NOT a part of that purpose.The gentleman over here is right,we have distanced from our true Islam,and people like you are making the situation worse

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 13:06   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs down

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maymay مشاهدة المشاركة
So,you're saying that god's orders and the lines that shouldn't be crossed in our religion are an"egg s h e l l that should be broken"?and that we should cross those limits to see clearly?common! stop fouling around repeating stuff you heard on Christians channel and have no idea what they mean!if you want to see life clearly go read your Coran and learn about your prophet's life,you ll find out the real meaning of life and the purpose of our presence,and having illegal relationships or falling in an illegal love are NOT a part of that purpose.The gentleman over here is right,we have distanced from our true Islam,and people like you are making the situation worse

I think that there are no area to all what you have said no need to spread negative energy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 13:12   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Question

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة miss.cool مشاهدة المشاركة

well well take it easy sweetie

i wont say too much i guess i said enough
i haven't seen those things and i dont like readin those things simply i haven't seen it and even so i wont okey so stop saying things about me .u dont know me okey
?

bottom of the line no one asked u or anyone else to read it

oooooookay miss, it seems no one know the other here we should do better to introduce ourselves maybe ? or would you like to leave that to time ? who know maybe days will suprise us don't you think so ? nice to meet you miss

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 14:30   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SiliaOnly مشاهدة المشاركة
I think that there are no area to all what you have said no need to spread negative energy
So I'm spreading negative energy because i said that we should stick to our Islam and not follow foreign ideas legalizing love and forbidden relationships?UNBELIEVABLE!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 14:45   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Cool

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maymay مشاهدة المشاركة

I like it when you have said The gentelman ...look like you are with ... HIM whatever he says whatever he thinks, between us if you love him and you want to take his defense do it as long as you wish I am not in you game

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 15:15   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I like it when you have said The gentelman ...look like you are with ... HIM whatever he says whatever he thinks, between us if you love him and you want to take his defense do it as long as you wish I am not in you game

Oh you funny girl....see, I have nothing but respect to you and I hope you do the same,and i honestly disagree with what he said about the use of those words,because it doesnt always mean something not good...and please,have some respect for other people

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-04, 12:30   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

Cool

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SiliaOnly مشاهدة المشاركة
oooooookay miss, it seems no one know the other here we should do better to introduce ourselves maybe ? or would you like to leave that to time ? who know maybe days will suprise us don't you think so ? nice to meet you miss
yup sure
introduction would b better

n nice to meet ya too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-05, 11:53   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
سطايفية بكل فخر
مشرف منتدى التقنيّة، ومنتديات الثقافة الطبيّة والعلوم

الصورة الرمزية سطايفية بكل فخر

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز العضو المميز المواضيع المميزة 2014 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam all
in my opinion,this forum is respectful and the responsables never let someone make relations here
so plz bro consedire it as friendship
n if someone pass him/her limits jjsut tell the responsables
thx bro coz u r jalous about the islams
wish our allah guide us always to goodness way

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
here...chat, negative, phenomenon

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:22

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)