Try on the personality of someone - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Try on the personality of someone

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-07-19, 15:20   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again
just to clarify, Archaeology is a science that studies prehistoric people and their cultures

Honestly, if I were an archaeologist, I would seek to know more about the ancient times of Algeria and the regions surrounding it coz I feel somehow that our history is pretty ignored and hasn't taken much attention like the others has.

about the second part of your question, I'm in Algeria, so I think I wouldn't need any sponsoring except from my own country and I would be happy to see Algeria relies on one of its citizen to bring something new to its history.
.................................................. ..............................
let's say you are walking in the street, and suddenly you see a car coming speedy while the driver doesn't pay any attention that a a kid is in his way...you see that and you recognize that you have only two choices:

1- running fast toward the kid hoping that by doing so, you may help the kid and save his life. however you have to put in mind that this act may fail and be a great risk for your life

2- just stay watching without giving it any try under the pretext that any try would be useless and may hurt you and the kid both

قديم 2011-07-19, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
*دراجي ريمة*
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam alikom
I liked the idea .. & I'll play with u guys ..
about the last question .. I think I'll chose the first answer witch is :
"1-running fast toward the kid hoping that by doing so , you may help the kid and save his life.However you have to put in mind that this act may fail and be a great risk for your life"
because I'll never be abble to make the second answer .. that would be very sewlfesh ..& very unreasonable for me .. thanks 4 asking
my question is :
what would u give 4 people as a singer .. ؟
would u possibly do it just 4 fun .. or u'll do it 4 a goal or a message ؟
thnks & good luck

قديم 2011-07-20, 17:52   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well im a singer, i'll try to make people enjoy listening to my voice, of course my songs should have messages, i guess the good song needs to touch people's feelings and hearts, the good lyrics is the main factor
.................................................. ...
you are a supervisor in "djalfa forums" precisely in "english forum" what would you add/remove
?

قديم 2011-07-20, 18:29   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
*دراجي ريمة*
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam alaikom
if I was a supervisor in english forum .. I will make orders wich is going 2 be about respecting any ******** "arabic" or " english" .. ex
&the other thing is 2 make sure that every single subject should has an interest & a message ..avoiding the immoral & useless participations ..
thanks
my question is :
-if u r a prime factory .. what would u make as a material ؟
& would u cheat people
؟
<answer honnestly please>

قديم 2011-07-20, 20:24   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhh It is good to see my topic surviving .. well a prime of a factory ? i would make cheese ( fromage rouge) food is the best in marketing ... of course i would not cheat people but it would be expensive cause it must diserve its price
.................................................. .................................................. .
imagine you are a worker at the Algerian Embassy there in Italy and you were responsible about what to do with those found lately .. i mean Algerian travelers .. those travelling illegaly to Italy ... would you let them go or keep them to be sent back to Algeria ? i wonder what would you choose

قديم 2011-07-22, 12:18   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i wonder why you chose italy specifically
ok, if im in charge about "haraga's" case, to be honest i'd send them back to Algeria because it's what i suppose to do i guess, and to not encourage such illegal immigration
imagine you are a interpreter working at the white house (the american intelligence) and required to translate a statement including an order to attack an arabic country
how would you behave
?
to do your job or to reveal the conspiracy
?

قديم 2011-07-23, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
غزلان
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Reveal the plot certainly through the means available. The best death on treason

قديم 2011-07-24, 18:32   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
احسان2
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية احسان2

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there are two cases here
the first:if i am an arabian undoubtlly i will do the imposible to renveat this conspiracy if i failed i will retiere
but if i am an american i will do my job
but alhamdoulilah that am an algerian and am here not there may god protect us from this plots
what if you are an arabian actor and they ask you to participate in a film that insluts ISLAM but you will have much money . .what would be your reponse ??waiting

قديم 2011-07-24, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, that's obvious,no matter how much money he's gonna gain, a sincere Muslim wouldn't be involved in such movies that insult his own religion and try to deform its pure image
Honestly, even I were to be a non Muslim, I wouldn't be a part of this dirty plot bcoz its main aim is to create a state of hatred and enmity among people of different religion,culture,race.......etc
.................................................. ............................................
.................................................. .................................................
let's say you're a policeman .one day you received a call of a shop man telling you he just captured a thief while he was stealing some food products from his own shop...... you took charge of the thief who confessed to you that his main reason or excuse for his, lets say, act is that he couldn't find anything to eat out of poverty

how would you react to this critical situation? release the thief or doing what you're supposed to do-follow the rules and get him to jail-

قديم 2011-07-24, 21:36   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again ! well a thief is a thief you cannot change it .. if I let him go now he would do it tomorrow .. but tomorrow .. his act would be based on my fault as a police woman... i will take him at that time so that he understands that law is to be followed ... but later .. i must start doing something about his financial situation... maybe get him a job , give himas much as i can .. but never forgive his criminal acts
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
the new situation is : imagine yourslef as a football player .. your team has finaly made it .. and you were the hero of the football match .. i mean you scored the winning goal ..and while everyone is happy . you were attacked by one of the loosing team players ...would you hit him back to save your own picture ... or would you choose to do nothing to save your country picture ? i would really like to read your replies... thank you guys you have given me a lot of ideas about you ..

قديم 2011-07-24, 22:22   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
salsabil15
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well,I like this situation,Being a footballer!! Hehe
If Im in this situation,maybe I wont hit him BaCk in order to save my country picture as u've already said n I dont want to make it Much Much BIGGER,But B sure that I wont B quite,I mean I cant keep myself siLent in such a situation...I'll tell him terrible things
of course ,OUT OF CONTROL>>>Haha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Next:What would u do of U're Bou Bakker Ben BOUZID???How would u face all of these problems
????????????
Thxxxx for this game

قديم 2011-07-24, 22:45   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, i'd like to answer the two previous questions
im a football player and my team has won, to be honest, i would beat him using my head like"zidan" and keep my dignity, this of course will not change the score neither the image of my country because such situations happen all the time
concerning the second question
if i were BenBouzid, simply i would quite immediately and apologize for people
.................................................. .....
if you win 1m$ suddenly what would you do with this huge amount of money
?

قديم 2011-08-09, 17:39   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
iris2032
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية iris2032

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i would build a huge house in island in the pasific

قديم 2011-08-11, 15:44   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

And the new persronality you suggest is ? finish your reply brother

قديم 2011-08-11, 16:07   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي sorry

Hi there.Sorry but to make this topic continuing its way.one have to write his own sentence"since the brother didn't gave us the new personality
well,my answer would be
I'll help those who're in needs
imagine that you're a hungry person and has a peace of bread'can't be devided and at the same time you see another hungry man beside you what would you do then

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
famous, game, personality

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)