I study in an american university - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I study in an american university

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-07, 18:39   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
OpeyXD
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi i am reda

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-20, 21:32   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
hiso4a
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

think wisely befor making any disicion ... ur life will depend on it good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-30, 23:38   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B12

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dadi1996 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello everyone, i would like to open a discussion about higher education studies in different world. I would like to discover the education level of my country, meanwhile, i can tell you a lot of info about other education systems. And of course, we get to know each other !!!, that's the most important isn't it????
One comment and one question.
Your title is misleading.
People at the American university where you study, are they sarcastic?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-01, 00:16   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
khalieed
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good Luck All Students

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-01, 13:09   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
SohaibCool
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

man if you are talking about the algerian system ..... you can stop here! ... it's the worst educational system in the world !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-01, 14:54   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B18

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ino sweet مشاهدة المشاركة
peace be upon u

i m still stadying in secondary school

and

i ll be so glad if u tell me about registration in this university and Specialties available !!!

thank u

Hi, You need to do the TOEFL exam ( there is in Algeria), it is an English test and you need to study well for it. Besides that, you need to have you BAC with good trades, i don't know exactly how much grades they need, but it is high. In my university, i think in order to enter it, you need to have at least 15 or 16 in the BAC. and do not forget the TOEFL. We don't call them specialties, it is called majors, there are many majors, like business and its branches ( economics, finance, marketing, ....), and also department of engineering, there are the three traditional engineering fields( mechanical, cevil, and electrical) and also computer science and industrial engineering. there are also things about English, Arts, Architecture, natural sciences , there is no medicine, law or political science.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-01, 14:56   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Angry

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SohaibCool مشاهدة المشاركة
man if you are talking about the algerian system ..... you can stop here! ... it's the worst educational system in the world !
Unfortunately. The sad truth.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-21, 22:03   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
twilight sparkle
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية twilight sparkle

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi, what up guys? Dadi u better not bother yourself of knowing bout our system, coz comparing to the one you've got it sucks. Actually i didn't get to know all bout how it works yet coz I've just got my bac this year but I can tell it's so deficient.
Wish you'll get enough credits, or whatever u call them to pass your exams, peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-21, 22:45   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B1

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة twilight sparkle مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi, what up guys? Dadi u better not bother yourself of knowing bout our system, coz comparing to the one you've got it sucks. Actually i didn't get to know all bout how it works yet coz I've just got my bac this year but I can tell it's so deficient.
Wish you'll get enough credits, or whatever u call them to pass your exams, peace
It is always easy to blame and overlook some pros of the Algerian education system.
The free tuition and free student housing are non negligible if you compare with top countries
in high education, such as UK or USA.

In USA, by the time a student graduates, he/she is expected to pay off his/her
student loans in 10 to 20 years, on average. Often, these students have to work
to provide for themselves and pay rent during school. This is why it is frequent
to find more international students than American students at US grad schools.
Obviously, Americans are more tempted to start working
to pay off their debt.

Now, if you are a competent student, there are always some good universities
in Algeria. Hopefully, when you graduate, you may be able to join a grad school abroad
and avoid any debts. Some graduate students even manage to find jobs abroad with their
Algerian degree.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-22, 13:20   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
twilight sparkle
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kmus مشاهدة المشاركة
It is always easy to blame and overlook some pros of the Algerian education system.
The free tuition and free student housing are non negligible if you compare with top countries
in high education, such as UK or USA.

In USA, by the time a student graduates, he/she is expected to pay off his/her
student loans in 10 to 20 years, on average. Often, these students have to work
to provide for themselves and pay rent during school. This is why it is frequent
to find more international students than American students at US grad schools.
Obviously, Americans are more tempted to start working
to pay off their debt.

Now, if you are a competent student, there are always some good universities
in Algeria. Hopefully, when you graduate, you may be able to join a grad school abroad
and avoid any debts. Some graduate students even manage to find jobs abroad with their
Algerian degree.
Well you're probably right but what i keep hearing around is that i can do nothing with my Algerian degree, that's the source of my grudge actually against our education system but U said that i can get some good opportunities with my degree, can u mention few?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-22, 19:51   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Well you're probably right but what i keep hearing around is that i can do nothing with my Algerian degree, that's the source of my grudge actually against our education system but U said that i can get some good opportunities with my degree, can u mention few?
I am not sure what opportunities you are looking for?

If you are talking about job opportunities in Algeria, it depends on your major: some
majors such as electrical engineering or computer science have more job opportunities
than others. For the other majors with low openings, it may
depends on who you know rather than what you know.

If you are talking about opportunities abroad,
again, your chances depend on the university you graduate at and on grades you obtained in
addition to your lan-gu-age skills.
I already mentioned two things you can do abroad with an Algerian degree (just check how many
students could pursue a master or phd degree in France, for instance). Nonetheless, it is true that
some majors such as engineering are more likely to open doors for you. Others such as humanities
or medical sciences are usually not recognized abroad.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-23, 18:33   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
twilight sparkle
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I am not sure what opportunities you are looking for?

If you are talking about job opportunities in Algeria, it depends on your major: some
majors such as electrical engineering or computer science have more job opportunities
than others. For the other majors with low openings, it may
depends on who you know rather than what you know.

If you are talking about opportunities abroad,
again, your chances depend on the university you graduate at and on grades you obtained in
addition to your lan-gu-age skills.
I already mentioned two things you can do abroad with an Algerian degree (just check how many
students could pursue a master degree in France, for instance). Nonetheless, it is true that
some majors such as engineering are more likely to open doors for you. Others such as humanities
or medical sciences are not recognized abroad.
Exactly! i'm getting if god will into medicine college, u know how much hard work you should put during long years to study it but at the end u don't seem to have any chance neither to study nor to work outside. However i'm not thinking of going abroad, then in Algeria if u wanna get a job it's only available in medcine or education field.
I knew you're kinda artist, have u got job for this? :-)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-23, 22:58   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Exactly! i'm getting if god will into medicine college, u know how much hard work you should put during long years to study it but at the end u don't seem to have any chance neither to study nor to work outside. However i'm not thinking of going abroad, then in Algeria if u wanna get a job it's only available in medcine or education field.
I knew you're kinda artist, have u got job for this? :-)
With a medicine degree you can also get a "délégué médicale" job which is generally well payed.
Do not listen too much to what random people say, you better ask advise from successful people in your
field, ask senior students as well as practicing physicians (doctors) and make your own opinion.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-23, 23:05   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
twilight sparkle
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

اقتباس:
With a medicine degree you can also get a "délégué médicale" job which is generally well payed.
Do not listen too much to what random people say, you better ask advise from successful people in your
field, ask senior students as well as practicing physicians (doctors) and make your own opinion.
Thx bro for help i really appreciate it, wish u the best. :-)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-07-24, 10:13   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
rush7
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam

We have ALL to remember that in UK or USA or even arabic countries you have to pay a lot to study, nothing if for free, the case is different in Algeria, almost you pay nothing.
So you can imagine what will happen if we have to pay to study,
To be honest, 99% want to study to have a high salary, no matter how they get thier diplomat. so if they will be obliged to pay to study, many will quite studies after they get the first diplmoat.

It is not only about the system, it is about Algerian people as well. We share responsability.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
american, study, university

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:50

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)