To all the Teachers of English - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

To all the Teachers of English

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-10-03, 21:00   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nina02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Thanks for yur answer
Yes ,I've seen it in file 3,But file 3 is going to be taught in the 2nd term according to the yearly distribution .And " talk about causes and effect of pollution " is in the 1st term lerrning objectives .
Don't they mean to replace the paragraph which is in file 2 about animal in way of extiction by pollution ??????
If it's yes , I think it will be better to do this lesson as a kind of revision or reinforcement in the Td sessions (guided work sessions ) as a text with the reading comprehension qqs , mastery of ******** and of course a written expression .

Salam

Welcome Madam

I think it's with File 1 and it's the Rationale of the File

1- talking about healthy and unhealthy food

2- make the learners aware about the WASTE of food and how our streets look everyday , in order to protect our environment

- I agree with you to tackle it throw a PDP reading lesson

and finish with a letter of complaint ( to protect one's environment

take Care

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2013-10-03 في 21:01.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, teachers

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)