تعلم معي الانجليزية - الصفحة 19 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

تعلم معي الانجليزية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-11-08, 22:05   رقم المشاركة : 271
معلومات العضو
سارة زهرة
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية سارة زهرة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

1) I spoke to her
2) Where _are you come from?
3) What time does she _get_ up?
4) Where __does_ he live?
5) 'I am not __liking__ this film.'
6) I am seeing her _at___ three o'clock.
7) Easter is _on__ March this year.
8) She's ___at_ work all day today.

9) I go to home___ by bus.
10) 'Do you like it?'yes i do

11) It's the second road __in_ the left.

12) He's arriving at___ the station at six.

13) I __can't understand what she's saying.
14) She lives in___ London.

15) I'm going to___ the bank to get some cash.
16) I went there _by___ foot.

17) _there___ is a cinema in the shopping centre.

18) I went there____ with my sister.

19) She _works___ as a doctor.
20) She is___ a doctor.
21) How long time___ did your journey take?
22) He comes _from___ the north of the country.
23) She said____ goodbye.
24) They are _in__ love.
25) You __musn't___ drink and drive.
26) She's studying law _in___ university.
27) The bus stopped at___ the traffic lights.
28) She __studies__ English twice a week.
29) _whose___ is it?
30) _can__ you afford it

قديم 2011-11-09, 11:01   رقم المشاركة : 272
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone! Happy Eid! I hope that you are okay.
I see some great discussions between my favorite learners…Thanks a lot!
I would like to welcome the new members and ask them to take the course from the beginning by reading all the old posts to understand what we are doing.

Let’s get back to our course with some new tips
Tip n°1: Had to
"Had to" is the past of both "have to" and "must".
Example Sentences
John had to get up early to catch the train last week.
He said he had to leave.

Tip n°2: Would Like vs. Do You Like
We Use the form "Would you like to ..." when inviting someone to do something specific. Use the form "Do you like to ..." when asking a general question.
Example Sentences
Would you like to come over this weekend?
Do you like playing golf?

Tip n°3: Question Tags
Question tags are formed by the auxiliary verb in the opposite sense of the main statement (here negative because the principle phrase is positive) followed by the subject.
Example Sentences
You're leaving town soon, aren't you?
She hasn't seen him in a long time, has she?

Tip n°4: Unless
Use "unless" to mean "if not" in the first conditional.
Example Sentences
Unless you come, we won't be able to make a decision.
She will give up unless she has some success soon.

Tip n° 5: As ... As
Use "as ... as" to express comparative equality. Do not use the comparative form of the adjective (i.e. hotter, more difficult, etc.)
Example Sentences
This test is as difficult as the test last week.
London is as expensive as Tokyo.

Tip n° 6: Indirect Questions
Indirect questions require the question phrase be put into regular statement order. Direct questions are inverted. Indirect questions begin with phrases such as "Do you know if..., Would you mind if..., Do you think that..."
Example Sentences
Would you mind if I sat down?
Do you think that he is going to attend the conference?

P.S: In the next post we will learn new methods to improve your vocabulary

قديم 2011-11-09, 15:39   رقم المشاركة : 273
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

How To Improve Your Vocabulary
There are many ways to improve your vocabulary. When working to improve your vocabulary it's important to know your goals in order to best choose the way in which you want to learn. Reading can be a great way to improve your vocabulary. However, it won't be much help on a vocabulary test next week. Here are a number of methods to help you improve, and expand, your English vocabulary.
I told you once that you need to write down the vocabulary you learned. Try to use some strategies to write them in order to memorize them.

Here's How:
1.Vocabulary Trees
Vocabulary trees help provide context. Once you've mapped out a few vocabulary trees, you'll discover yourself thinking in vocabulary groups. When you see a cup your mind will quickly relate such words as knife, fork, late, dishes, etc. This overview to vocabulary trees provides will help you get started.
Here is an example of a vocabulary tree.

2.Create Vocabulary Themes
Create a list of vocabulary themes, include the vocabulary, a definition and an example sentence for each new item.

3.Use Technology to Help You
Watching DVDs is a great way to help you understand native speakers of English. Using all the fancy options watching individual scenes can help make DVD use into a vocabulary learning exercise.

4.Specific Vocabulary Lists
Rather than studying a long list of unrelated vocabulary, use specific vocabulary lists to help you prepare for the type of vocabulary you need for work, school or hobbies. These business vocabulary word lists are great for industry specific vocabulary items.

5.Word Formation Charts
Word formation is one of the keys to success for advanced level ESL learners. Advanced level English exams such as the TOEFL, First Certificate CAE and Proficiency use word formation as one of the key testing elements. These word formation charts provide the concept noun, personal noun, adjective and verb forms of key vocabulary listed in alphabetical order.

6.Visual Dictionaries
A picture is worth a thousand words. It's also very helpful for learning precise vocabulary. There are a number of excellent English learner visual dictionaries for sale. Here is an online version of a visual dictionary dedicated to jobs.

7.Learn C o l l o c a t i o n s
Col l o c a t i o ns refer to words that often or always go together. A good example of a col loca tion is to do your homework. These lists of important verb + noun coll oca tions will help your learn some of the most important.

8.Use a Corpus
Corpora are huge collections of documents that can track the number of times a word is used. By using a corpora, you can find which words are often used together with target vocabulary words. Combining corpora use with vocabulary trees is a great way to learn key vocabulary for specific vocabulary target areas. You can get started by visiting the British National Corpus.

Tips:
1.Use vocabulary learning methods to focus quickly on the vocabulary YOU need to study.
2.Don't make random lists of new words. Try to group words in themes. This will help you memorize new words more quickly.
3.If you have the time, and even if you think you don't have the time, try to add context. Writing a few example sentences using new vocabulary will help you remember the words in context.
4.Keep a vocabulary notepad at hand whenever you are reading in English.

قديم 2011-11-09, 19:28   رقم المشاركة : 274
معلومات العضو
الأوّاب
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi ..... I know from A to Z ...colors..numbers...pronous... days, months ,time...noun of some fruit.....
can I have english langage?
your level study is high..

قديم 2011-11-09, 20:28   رقم المشاركة : 275
معلومات العضو
chouaeamel
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ان هدا جميل جدا شكرررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر رررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر رررررررا لكي بااسم الجميع

قديم 2011-11-09, 20:47   رقم المشاركة : 276
معلومات العضو
anoupicha
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الاسم: كوثر
المستوى التعليمي: 3 ثانوي شعبة لغات
استطيع التكلم الانجليزية و لكن الفرنسية ليس بالشيء الكثير
شكرا اااااااااااااااااااااا على الموااضيع

قديم 2011-11-10, 08:57   رقم المشاركة : 277
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
أود في البداية أن ارحب بالاعضاء الجدد salim_ghanem، سارة زهرة، الاواب، choueamel، كوثر
ادعوكم الى متابعة المواضيع من البداية ومحاولة التمعن في الدورة وبدل جهد مضاعف للاستفادة من الدورة واللحاق بالركب، الدورة في الاساس هي عبارة عن توجيهات وتحتوي على بعض الدروس التي أرى انها ستفيدكم وأنا أعتمد على أسئلتكم في الشرح فإدا لم يطرح أي سؤال سأفترض أن الموضوع مفهوم من طرف الجميع وأتابع مع بقية الدروس
وبالنسبة للأخ الاواب أود ان أعلمك بأنه لا يوجد مستوى عال ومستوى مبتدئ بل هناك من يبدل مجهود وهناك من يرضى بمستواه المتواضع لدا أدعوك لطرح جمييييييييييييع تساؤلاتك هنا وسأحاول الاجابة عنها بإدن الله والمقصود هنا بطرح الاسئلة أنك ستعلم نقاط ضعفك ونقائصك بالضبط فبالتالي ستدرك هدفك إن شاء الله
لقد تكلمنا في دروس سابقة عن أن سر تعلم اللغة هو التعرض لها فإنك مثلا لو سافرت الى انجلترا واحتجت اي شيء فمادا ستفعل، أستبعد أن ستقول أن مستواهم عال جدا ويجب أن يحاولوا تبسيط الامور فأنصحك بالتوكل على الله وبدل مجهود أكبر وبإدن الله ستوفق
وبالتوفيق للجميع

قديم 2011-11-10, 09:45   رقم المشاركة : 278
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001 Suggestion

السلام عليكم
اليوم لدي إقتراح
I have a suggestion for you and I want you to tell me whether you like it or not , if yes, you need to work with me
I want to teach you some English for CONVERSATION, because conversation courses aim at improving the self-confidence and fluency by giving plenty of opportunity to practice in different real-life situations.

English Conversation course ( 16 levels ) divided into 4 stages
Elementary stage: 4 levels

I will give you a good start by teaching you essential useful vocabulary and grammar. I will put you in simple real-life situations.

Intermediate stage: 4 levels
You will study a range of simple everyday English social expressions you can use for making simple conversation while shopping, on the telephone, at the airport and checking into a hotel.. etc. You will watch English-subtitled movies (I will give you the links to watch and download). You will have a discussion section in a chat room to discuss general topics.

Upper Intermediate stage: 4 levels
You will be on the way to become a confident user of English. At this level, you will begin to express much more complex thoughts than before and pronounce using features of connected speech and intonation. You will have a discussion section in chat room to discuss controversial topics. You will watch un subtitled movies (I will give you the links to watch & download).

Advanced level: 4 levels
You will develop your range of everyday English social expressions for adding emphasis, interrupting, contradicting, persuading and spontaneous speaking. You will study a range of grammar including perfect forms, participle clauses, articles, complex sentences and discourse, conditional sentences, and inversions. You will develop your vocabulary skills by guessing meaning from context, understanding subtleties in lge, col loca tion, and multi-word verbs.

Our aim is to provide a high level of English lge competence to all people of all levels and ages.

Each student who completes a course of learning will be able to pass an English test stating the level achieved. (I will tell you about that later, inshallah)

?So, tell me what do you think of that

قديم 2011-11-10, 11:04   رقم المشاركة : 279
معلومات العضو
karim kerech
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Mr Ahmed I hope you passed a nice Eid .I am with your suggestion and i hope to improve my English ******** with you .thank you a lat for all information and lessons.
انا استعمل اسم اخي يمكنك التعامل معي باسم امنية

قديم 2011-11-11, 20:48   رقم المشاركة : 280
معلومات العضو
zahra_4
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zahra_4

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

happy Eid for all,
it is a great idea to practise English
this will help us to improve our speaking skill and so our spoken english will be fluent
thanks a lot for this brilliant idea
i suggest to creat a chat room through the PALTALK because it is easy to use , isn't it?

قديم 2011-11-12, 09:57   رقم المشاركة : 281
معلومات العضو
الأوّاب
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam alikom .
it's a good idea
thank's mr Ahmed
specially the first level
***elementary stage

قديم 2011-11-12, 14:26   رقم المشاركة : 282
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone!Thanks for the lovely replies. I really appreciate it
Well then, we'll start tomorrow inshaa Allah

قديم 2011-11-13, 11:04   رقم المشاركة : 283
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Leran English Conversation

Learn English Conversation

English conversation is quite different from English reading. Conversation uses a different type of English, including different vocabulary.

English conversation vocabulary is much more casual. In English, this means we use more words of Saxon or Old English origin during conversation. We also use more phrasal verbs (two or three word verbs).

The difference between conversation and more formal English is one reason that even “advanced” students have difficulty with everyday conversations.

The problem is that students learn more formal English in school. Formal English tends to use more words of French & Latin origin. This kind of English is, in fact, much easier for students who speak Romance lges such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, or French. These students often do quite well when reading English, but have a lot of trouble understanding normal speech.

So, if you want to communicate with native speakers its very important to learn English conversation– not just textbooks and reading.

To learn conversation, you must listen to more casual English and you must learn the different vocabulary and patterns used in normal speech.

In these lessons, I always focus on real English conversation and I use the vocabulary of common speech. Another great source of casual English conversation is film. Listen to American and English movies and read the subtitles. This will also help you.
Today, we will start with the very begining of English Conversation using a very simple method; I will give you some conversation sentences and phrases which will use in the next discussion

قديم 2011-11-13, 16:31   رقم المشاركة : 284
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everybody. I have collected this set of expressions and translated it. So, try to learn them and use them whilst I will try to bring different situations' contexts
Find the attached file

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Useful Expressions Part 01.rar‏ (19.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 23)

قديم 2011-11-13, 20:15   رقم المشاركة : 285
معلومات العضو
zahra_4
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zahra_4

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks a lot , Sir
May Allah protects you and your parrents

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, تعلم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:46

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)