فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 18 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-09-24, 18:12   رقم المشاركة : 256
معلومات العضو
flirty
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everybody. i'm new to this job i mean teaching and i don't have much experience about the methods of teaching and the real problem that i face is how to deal with the books and how to use them while teaching . i teach ms2 and ms4 and i haven't yet started the program with the later and i don't know what to do , i took a look on the first file and i notice that it contains a " listen and consider " and '' tag question and intonation " and " read and consider" and at the end of each there is a kind of practice and my question is how much time should i devote for each and whether i have to devote one hour of the three which i have per week to teach for example listen and consider lesson and the second hour to teach tag question and their intonation and the third to teach " read and consider" lesson and so on till i finish the file ???? i really need help . by the way i have downloaded everything needed but i still don't know how to proceed and how to split the hours i have pr week to tackle all the sides of the file for both levels i mean ms2 and ms4

i need a kind of a guide or methodology to deal with the files of those two levels
i wish my teachers here can give me some aide for this issue
and finally i want to thank you all here admins and forum visitors

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 20:21   رقم المشاركة : 257
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Flirty
I think You are just stressed and it's not question of guide or methodology since you have here DETAILED lesson and file plans
There are not many methods that you are requested to apply just one LEARNER CENTERED TEACHING METHOD and the approach is COMPETENCY BASED APPROACH.
Concerning the books we are not supposed to teach the books otherwise you will be teaching CBA and not CBA , the first CBA is ******* Based Approach however we are asked to apply the second one CBA = Competency Based Approach , so DO NOT TEACH the BOOK Teach ABOUT the BOOK = the program and the syllabus .
Concerning how to proceed and according to the teacher's guide of the MS4 level :
1- you start your file with a discussion with your learners , you present the file and what they will see in it ( normally with this level the teachers start with the assessment entry test - an official test in the MS4 teacher's guide-
2- the first page of the file is entitled "Food for thought" so here you invite your learners to open their books have a look at the flash cards or photos and try to INTERPRET or GUESS what do they talk about , which will make DIRECT link to the next and first teaching skill LISTEN AND CONSIDER , so here there what is entitled "Before you Listen " or what we call in the newest of the teaching methods PPU and PDP " Pre-listening " , so here too you have a photo or task or anything that will lead you to the next stage "AS you listen " = During Listening so here the learners are invited to listen ( books shut) and try to INTERPRET your reading of the script and DO a written task ( they will listen to answer an activity not just for listening ) later they are asked to correct ...
the next stage which is the "after listening " here the learners have to come to a DEDUCTION about the NEW grammar item ( this is left for the next hour ) and it's better to apply it Using the PIASP method where the learners interact - interpret and deduce the grammatical rule by themselves ( of course with a well prepared detailed PIASP and Using MInd Mapping)
once this done the learners need to PRACTICE ( written ) through 3 Types of Tasks { 1- Based form task / 2- Meaning based task & 3- Communicative based task)
3- the same pattern for the other teaching skills " Read & write "
4 _ DO not care too much about the time you are not asked to teach the page of the book that contains Listen and consider in one seance you have objectives and a general aim to reach that's why you have to set a guided sheet for each lesson where you mention al your learning objectives and final AIM.
5 - be sure if you are not absent and not late , you will be in time because every seance is counted
6- It's the same thing and same methodology for all the levels , just since 2008 we are trying to focus on what the americans did here between 2006 and 2008 ( PPu and PDP lesson plans and Teaching with the ATF & AEF competencies) which serve better and quicker our manuals and program and very practical and achievable for our learners.
The most important thing is while teaching any stage of any lesson , your learners must " INTERACT - INTERPRET & PRODUCE"
7- concerning your request about the teacher's guide here is the direct link for the MS2 one :
it's on page 4 of this forum's page done by our great teacher Mr.Feddag

https://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread...=644574&page=4

https://www.filesin.com/EB12D44214/41...S-2AM.pdf.html

for the MS 4 I'm so sorry I don't have a digital one but you have to be sure the summary I gave you is from the MS4 teacher's guide and you can ask your adminstration to provide you one and you will see
What I advise you is to relax and be cool do not lose yourself control , you are a teacher and you are there because your learners need you , what ever are these learners , they remain learner and you are their teacher.
just read what you have downloaded and surf among the pages of this English Section forum page and you have all what you need .

and for further inquiries you are welcome

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 21:36   رقم المشاركة : 258
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Angel of paradise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

great pieces of advice Mr Bounab. they give me confident when i read them.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 22:05   رقم المشاركة : 259
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanks Angel
Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 22:40   رقم المشاركة : 260
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam
MS1 level : File One " Hello"

Here is File 1 " Hello" of the MS1 level with ATF & AEF competencies

The File is planned with PPU & PDP lesson and with PIASP method for teaching "Grammar item or pronunciation one"

Here is the link

https://www.4shared.com/document/Ur__...lo_with_A.html

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 15:35   رقم المشاركة : 261
معلومات العضو
polyvalent
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good Job Mr.Bounab but the next time wud u plz give more attention to your grammar coz you make louds of mistakes.
i'm telling you that sir coz you're an experienced teacher and you suppose to be our guider in the learning process .
thank u so much for your efforts and sorry once again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 16:18   رقم المشاركة : 262
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Polyvalent,
Thank you very much for your remarks .
You certainly mean "loads of mistakes" because "lauds of mistakes "does not exist unless it's a misprinting mistake .
Thanks to God they are mistakes and not Errors.
Now , Would you please tell me where did I mistake?
No one is perfect and to Err is Human .
And since You Are Polyvalent I would be very honored to learn from you,
You are welcome Sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 19:05   رقم المشاركة : 263
معلومات العضو
gdbye bluesky
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you have to know mr bounab that the job you are doing on this forum is a "salut" from god and you, so keep doing it and enchallah god will always help you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 19:10   رقم المشاركة : 264
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam
Thank you very much may Allah Bless you.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 19:27   رقم المشاركة : 265
معلومات العضو
saida5
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية saida5

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

May god bless you ,Mr Bounab. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for every thing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 19:39   رقم المشاركة : 266
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Saida
Welcome Madam all the honor is mine
May God make your days as sweet as your sweetest dates

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 20:24   رقم المشاركة : 267
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Angel of paradise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i have never learnt from a teacher like i learnt from Mr Bounab. last year it was my first year of teaching and there were many things i didn't know so I sent emails to Mr Bounab to explain to me how we teach and he always answered immediatly, for that thank you sir may God reward you his heaven because we can never repay you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 20:28   رقم المشاركة : 268
معلومات العضو
nesrine313
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

a message to polyvalent: you should have started with your own mistakes before you "try" to make such a comment on MR BOUNAB's great job.
to MR BOUNAB: i'm sure you've made someone uncomfortable do you know what i mean

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 20:39   رقم المشاركة : 269
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Angel
Thanks a lot , it's a duty to help each other , share our experiences , feel each others
all this is for the sake of our kids , our future generations
I hope I did not teach you "loads of grammar mistakes " as Mr polyvalent said above
thanks again
for any critics or remarks you are welcome at any moment

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-25, 20:50   رقم المشاركة : 270
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks nesrine
I'm not perfect , I'm human , I make mistakes and we learn from our mistakes
I 'm waiting for Mr.Polyvalent to show us just one of the "loads of grammar mistakes " that I'm making.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)