فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 17 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-09-18, 07:04   رقم المشاركة : 241
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanks hala
May Allah Bless you too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-18, 20:19   رقم المشاركة : 242
معلومات العضو
جلال سحنون
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

noise is a normal think in group work

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-19, 18:36   رقم المشاركة : 243
معلومات العضو
gdbye bluesky
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much for the help you are offering for teachers of english,what i'm asking you is a help concerning the CAPEM exam
i'm preparing myself, and i hope to pass it with success, with the help of ALLAH,
could you please help me with pieces of advice, i
god bless you, and bless all the grea job you are doing through this forum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-19, 20:24   رقم المشاركة : 244
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam
Well concerning the CAPEM , be sure it's a normal exam , nothing special , if you are working for the sake of your learners so each day is a capem , don't care about the comission nor the inspector they are there to see you how to teach and how you care about Algerian learners , this is what every one should bear in mind , you are not there to please the inspector nor the commission.
So what I can advise you is
1- never be absent ( a teacher who is always late or absent does not deserve to be a teacher )
2- your daily documents should be updated , ( lesson plan , yearly planning , log book , mark book , pupils copy books ...)
your lessons should be planned to serve the principles of the CBA and learners teaching method.Set a column on your log book OBSERVATION one where you report daily remarks about the lesson performed and after each seance ask yourself those questions :
- What were my objectives for this lesson and did I reach them ?
- What is the relation or the link of all what I performed with CBA ?
- If I have to re-teach that lesson ; what shall I add , delete , consolidate ?

Be sure that all those question the inspector will ask them to you the day of the CAPEM .

3- the most important is that you should be aware about your role and the learners' one also why are we teaching English to Algerian learners ? You will find all the answers to those question in the ( program and document d'accopagnement booklets in your schools)
4- the use of the board ( hand writing )
5- Use of visual aids or what is called nowadays VAKT + Pronunciation
6- Cahier de formation ( meetings and seminars )
7- Coordination
8- Take care about the advice that your inspector gives you during meetings and seminars and also he or she must pay you a visit before the CAPEM and he or she will make a report , so you have to take into account the remarks of that report .
9- During the debate use the "cahier de formation " and report all the remarks that the commission will make . Try if possible to answer and express yourself without influencing the members of the commission or the inspector
10- You will be asked questions about legislation like ( if you can join me by email I will send you a book about that at : yellowdaffodil66 at gmail dot com)
Those are some pieces of advice that teachers should take into account not only for their CAPEMS but in their daily work
Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-19, 20:47   رقم المشاركة : 245
معلومات العضو
gdbye bluesky
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sooooooooo kind of you mr bounab, ,I really appreciate the huuge help you are giving to us, as new teachers
i agree with you saying that each day should be a CAPEM lesson for teachers,
,i wish to get in touch with you by mail soon
may god accept all your prayers ,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-20, 21:14   رقم المشاركة : 246
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam
you are welcome at any moment

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-21, 21:22   رقم المشاركة : 247
معلومات العضو
سعيد طارق
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مشكور ياأستاذ على هذا العمل الفريد من نوعه،نرجوا عملا كهذا خاص بالمستوى الثالث متوسط.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-21, 22:07   رقم المشاركة : 248
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my Friend
Be sure they are planned as the MS 4 one according to the ATF ( Algerian Teaching Forum ) and AEF ( Algerian English Forum)
and also according to the principles of CBA and Learner centered teaching method , also planned with PPU & PDP lesson plans teaching skills .
Here are the links again

MS 3 level : File One - Communication - According to the ATF & AEF competencies and PPU & PDP lesson plans

https://www.4shared.com/get/V4aFqhuT/...on_-3rd_A.html

MS3 level : File Two - TRAVEL - with ATF & AEF competencies and PPU & PDP lesson plans

https://www.4shared.com/get/XEjgz1Tp/...M__-ATF__.html

MS3 level : File Three - ّWORK & PLAY" with ATF & AEF competencies and PPU & PDP lesson plans

https://www.4shared.com/get/K39oFcaH/..._work_and.html

MS3 level : File Four - Around the World - with ATF & AEF competencies and PPU & PDP lesson plans

https://www.4shared.com/get/zzPRynxp/...d-_3AM_Le.html

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-23, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 249
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Angel of paradise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salem,
I teach 2 year,and now i am in file 1 sequence 2 so i don't know if i teach my pupils about Louis armstrong or i
used first .year book since there are lessons adapted from first book of file 6. tell me how you are planning to teach sesuence 2

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-23, 20:06   رقم المشاركة : 250
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam Angel
it's a great while I didn't hear about you
I hope you r fine

concerning your request here is the file adapted with file 6 done by Miss Mellah

here is the link
https://www.4shared.com/document/JEt7...ed_with_.html?

it's planned with ATF and AEF competencies and done under my supervision

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-23, 21:11   رقم المشاركة : 251
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much Mr Bounab. i am always following all what you post and i read alll your pieces of advice that you write for the others . i try not to bother you with my questions unless i have to because we ask you so many questions and you always answer without complain. thank you again for helping us and for being there whenever we need you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-23, 21:49   رقم المشاركة : 252
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Angel
Please feel free ask what ever you want , you don't bother me
all the honor is mine to help my colleagues and a duty
I'm also learning from you and from your questions
you are welcome at any moment you and all the colleagues
I hope file 1 adapted with file six is practical for you and if you have any inquiry about it do not hesitate
it's not easy for teachers to adapt the complete learning objectives of a file with another.
I'm sure you will find a way to adapt it according to the level of your learners ,it's just a sample and you and the colleagues can do better

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 13:30   رقم المشاركة : 253
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sir, i read all your documents before planning my lesson because sometimes just reading them, give me so many ideas.
I taught my pupils ( of second year) present simple (affirmative, negative, interrogative) in one hour but i feel that some of them didn't understand , can i add an hour to do activities to see if they all understand before moving to other lesson

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 13:39   رقم المشاركة : 254
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Angel
well concerning your request normally the simple present tense has been seen since file 3 of the MS1 level , but this is the problem of our manuals learners need more practice
Don't worry since you have to tackle that tense nearly in each file since our program is cycling learning , so if you add hour try to add it beyond your official time table since your yearly planning ( I don't know in which wilaya do you work because in some of the wilayas of the center and even of the east the "academy has a software where it follows and supervises the teachers yearly planning so each seance is counted . What you can do try to print them tasks and ask them to do them at home and in class try to set 5 to 10 minutes to correct " orally" while they report the correction of the sheet you gave them.
In this file the focus is on describing biographies using the simple tense ( regular + irregular verb ) , ago and also using the Whqq question words , don't worry about the simple present tense your learners will see it each time you tackle a new file , and since you have an idea about the lack they have with this tense try each time to include and plan extra tasks to remediate and consolidate.
You did not tell me if you could download MS2 file 1 the one you asked about
Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-24, 16:18   رقم المشاركة : 255
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sir I download it and I read it and it is well organized.. before i wanted to do activities to revise the present but after what you told me i changed and i will teach tomorrow sequence 2 listen and speak.
there are no words to thank you enough for all the time and effort you put in to help all the teachers

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:33

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)