تعلم معي الانجليزية - الصفحة 14 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

تعلم معي الانجليزية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-16, 10:51   رقم المشاركة : 196
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi,
How are you? Are you having a good day? I’m doing fine. First, I'd like to inform you that your answers are perfect.

What is the name of the restaurant
Apple Tree Restaurant

What day would he like to make a reservation for
Friday

What is the date
22nd

What time would he like to make the reservation for
Eight o'clock

How many people does he make a reservation for

What is his surname
Leavens

Tip n° 5: Using a Verb as a Noun

We use the gerund form of the verb (verb+ing) when we use the verb as a noun.

Example Sentences

Playing golf is my favorite pastime.
She said that driving was very difficult for her.

Tip n° 6: Use the past continuous to express an interrupted action in the past.

Example Sentences

She was talking on the phone when he arrived.
? What was she doing when you asked her the question

In the next post, we will discuss some of the main difficulties in learning English.

Have a great day and continue to improve your English

Take Care,

قديم 2011-10-16, 17:47   رقم المشاركة : 197
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again!
I believe that the main difficulty that you face in learning English is that you have set no exact goals in mind except for being ambiguously able to speak English. I learnt English for specific purposes such as Business English for my work and translating official documents after going through a series of basic goals as: saying hi, asking for places, and talking about familiar things. I was hoping to learn how to write long correct sentences, understanding movies, songs, and documentaries. Then, I arrived to learn academic English. After, I decided to be more specific about my learning. Briefly, I want to discover these secrets and try to understand and put into action:
Secret 1: Set goals
Goal setting: Imagine the result
We need to set goals to achieve anything of value.
While reading this post it is helpful to have clear goals in mind. This helps you to focus on the result you want.
A good way to do this is to imagine you have already worked through the lesson and have achieved what you want to be able to do in English.
Time to think
Well! Now, I want you to choose the 4 most important goals to concentrate on to learn English.

قديم 2011-10-16, 23:33   رقم المشاركة : 198
معلومات العضو
sandra1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone hi Mr ahmed
please sir Ahmed i want from you a favor of course if you want and if you have time
you told us in rule five use stories told in different time so please could you bring me this kind of stories
i'm waiting for your answer until that time i wish the best for you in you life
good bye

قديم 2011-10-17, 06:56   رقم المشاركة : 199
معلومات العضو
nouna marwa
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية nouna marwa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
طبعا انا ثاني نشارك
مروة ليسانس حقوق الغاية اني استحي اني متحصلة على لا ليسانس و منعرفش لغة ثانية

قديم 2011-10-17, 07:18   رقم المشاركة : 200
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مرحبا بك مروة ارجوا أن تتابعي الدروس والنصائح من البداية و ادا كان هناك أي سؤال فلا تترددي وبالتوفيق

For your request Sara, I found exactly what you need. Try to download this document; it's of a big size but it's helpful

Download from here The Point of View Mini-Stories

قديم 2011-10-19, 13:34   رقم المشاركة : 201
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Webinar series, First Step

Hi, this is Ahmed again with a new way to improve your English. Sorry for the delay it was because of health problems.

Welcome to a new webinar series! Now for those of you don’t know, what is a webinar? Well, webinar comes from two English words. One is WEB, as in the internet, right, the world wide web. And then the other word is SEMINAR. A seminar is kind of a class or a series of classes. So we put those words together, a webinar is an online class. So these are little mini-webinars, little mini-classes, little mini-lessons about different topics. And I call those webinars and it’s a general word that a lot of people, especially online business and online teachers, use, webinar.

So welcome to this webinar. This is actually the beginning of a series of webinars. You’re going to get 7 or 8 of these webinars. And each webinar will be posted in this forum. So, if you don’t understand something I’m saying, there are some new vocabulary words, for example. You can also read along and you can use your dictionary to find new words and things. So I want you to understand everything in each of these webinars.

So what’s the topic? What’s the topic of this Webinar series? Well, the topic is the 7 essential steps for change and leadership. And these are 7 steps for changing anything in your life, for making any kind of big improvement, for example, making a big improvement in your English speaking. But it can be used for anything. These steps can be used for anything in your life. Anything you want to improve or change. And they’re also steps that you can use if you’re trying to lead other people. So, for example, I use these steps when I work, when I’m doing a seminar or when I’m managing my subordinates. I actually use each of the steps that I’m going to teach you over the next several weeks

So today is Step 1, the first essential step for change and leadership. And then, of course, the next one will be Step 2, Step 3, you get the idea. Alright. So let’s go straight to Step Number 1.What is Step Number 1, the first step? So you want to change something in your life. Let’s say you want to become a perfect native speaker of English. You want to sound just like one. Or you want to sound just like…I don’t know…Obama or whoever. Pick some American or British person or Australian person, someone who was born in that country. Maybe that’s your dream, to speak fantastic incredible English. Or maybe your goal is not quite that high. You just want to speak easily and automatically and understandably. Okay, everybody doesn’t need to sound exactly like a North American, for example. It’s okay if you have a slight accent. As long as everyone understands you, that’s fine.

So whatever your goal is, you’re here and you want to get here. Maybe it’s with your physical health. Maybe it’s with your relationships, business, your career, it doesn’t matter. So I’m going to teach you 7 steps to sort of help you make those changes. And today is Step Number 1, the very first thing you must do. And this step, you’re probably not going to expect, it’s going to seem strange in the beginning.

So the first step is to develop your personal energy and health, personal energy and health. What does that have to do with, for example, improving your English? Why do you need to improve your health and your energy level in order to make big improvements in your English or anything else in your life? Well, the reason is simple. Change requires energy. Leadership requires energy.

If you’re fatigued and tired all the time, are you really going to feel like studying English a lot? Listening to a lot of English, reading a lot of English…probably not. I know I have had that problem in the past and I usually didn’t want to go and start studying a lot, or working at anything difficult. Right? When you’re tired on the time you don’t have energy to make a change. You tend to just keep doing the same thing every day, day after day.

To change, to make big changes in your life it requires a lot of energy. You need energy to break old habits. You need energy to establish and create new positive strong habits. You need energy to overcome difficulty. Sometimes you’re going to face difficulties. Sometimes you’re not going to feel like doing something that you really need and want to do. And if you have the energy, you can make yourself do it. But if you’re tired, you can’t, or you won’t probably. So energy is vitally important.

Okay, when I started this course, Learn English with me! if I’d been tired all the time, I never would have done it. I’m already working in an overloaded position and I had to post these lessons. I would do my job at the office. Then I’d fill my break-times with the preparation of these lessons. Now if I had been tired all the time I probably never would have had the energy.

Another point, if you need to lead people, if you need to teach people you have to have energy. People follow energy. If, for example, I was teaching you and all my webinars and all my lessons I send you and all my lessons, if I was just kind of tired all the time and I just said “Ahhh, welcome to Learn English with me!. Welcome to Learn Real English. So today we’re going to talk about grammar…” You wouldn’t be reading this post now. You probably wouldn’t be getting these posts, right? Because why do you do it? You want the energy. You are attracted to energy.

First and foremost, my first number 1 secret as a teacher is I am very, very, very energetic. Right now, I’m actually very calm. I have tons of energy. Because of that I never have problems with anyone I’m dealing with.
If you’re leading people, people tend to be attracted to, tend to focus on the person with the most energy.
You see this with kids a lot. If you’re teaching children and you’re tired, you’re in big trouble, right? If you’re tired and you’re trying to teach children who are very energetic, they’re going to be running around going crazy and, oh, sit down. It’s not good. Teachers who teach children have to be able to have a lot of energy and, of course, they have to be able to calm down the children, too.

So the point is, if you want to be a leader, if you want to teach people, if you want to be a leading your ambitions in any part of your life, whether you’re a parent or in your business or in your job, you’ve got to have energy.
Energy is really the foundation. It’s the beginning, the core for all change. It all starts with having a lot of energy. I make a lot of changes in my life. I try lots and lots of new things.

So how do I do it all? It’s because I have tons of energy…tons of physical energy, tons of mental energy, tons of emotional energy. So I have all energy. I have that engine and it powers everything else I do. If I was tired all the time I could never do any of it. So that’s the number 1 first step then, is what? Is to develop your energy level, to increase your energy level. And that really means first and foremost your physical energy because that’s where it all starts. It means getting healthy. And that’s a whole different topic by itself. I could talk hours and hours about how to be healthier. But you know a lot of the basic things. You know you shouldn’t be eating junk food. You know you should be out there doing some kind of exercise. And you know you should be eating more vegetables. Those three simple changes would make a huge difference in your energy level, just that. So start there. And then if you join and follow our lessons you’ll learn more techniques for improving your energy level at a physical level and getting much healthier.

And, of course, as you get healthier you’re going to find that your mental energy increases. You’re just able to think more and do more. You’re more creative. And your emotional energy increases, your positive emotional energy. You’ll feel happier, more enthusiastic, and more passionate about things. That’s the engine, right? That’s the engine that affects everything else in your life. It powers everything else in your life. Any change you want, whether it’s improving your English speaking or being a great leader or making more money. It doesn’t matter what it is. You’ve got to start with the energy. So Step 1, the first essential step in this series is what? Develop and increase your personal energy and health.

Alright. In the next webinar I’ll teach you Step Number 2. But for now focus on Step Number 1. Start thinking about how you can get healthier, how you can start increasing your energy level so that you have the energy and you have the power to make the changes that you want to make. You’ve got to have that power first. Then you can use the other steps to really make big positive amazing changes.

Okay. I will see you for the next step in the next webinar. Have a great day.

قديم 2011-10-19, 21:38   رقم المشاركة : 202
معلومات العضو
zahra_4
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zahra_4

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks very much Mr Ahmed for all the efforts you are making to teach us
before I couldn't be patient to read long paragaphs,but when I started dealing with your course I 'm finding a pleasure to read and to apply all what taught us
Inchallah I will start with the first step which is to improuve our energy and be healthier

قديم 2011-10-20, 08:09   رقم المشاركة : 203
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are welcome Zahra, the whole course was made possible through your participation and encouraging comments

قديم 2011-10-20, 15:21   رقم المشاركة : 204
معلومات العضو
sandra1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everyone
hi Mr Ahmed i just want to thank you for bringing me the stories and i'm so grateful to you for all the efforts that you do
i hope that you're in good health and happy
good luck

قديم 2011-10-21, 06:24   رقم المشاركة : 205
معلومات العضو
saida5
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية saida5

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam dear friends . a special salam to our teacher mr ahmed
i m following your instructions to improve my english . i m sometjmes absent because of the home duty and recently because of health problems. i try to do what you ask but always late. im so sorry to not answer at time .
would you please allow me to tell my friends about 'inshtine. in fact i ve read an article which i liked very much speaking about what inshtine says about sucess and intelligence. it is written in arabic:
معلومة تهمك I hope u really read it all and try to work with it :
نصائح هامة من أينشتاين للنجاح قد يكون شخصية مثيرة للجدل في جانبها الإنساني لكن لا يختلف اثنان على أن أينشتاين كان أحد أكثر العقول عبقرية خلال القرون الماضية. ساهم أينشتاين في تغيير نظرتنا للكون بالنظرية النسبية، وقدم في حياته أكثر من 300 إنجاز علمي كبير. فما الذي يمكن أن نستفيده من هذه العقلية الفذة؟! لنرى من خلال هذا الموضوع 10 نصائح هامة لأحد أكثر العقول عبقرية في القرن العشرين: 1. المثابرة كنز لا يقدر بثمن: يقول أينشتاين: ” ليست الفكرة في أني فائق الذكاء، بل كل ما في الأمر أني أقضي وقتاً أطول في حل المشاكل! ” فيعتبر أينشتاين أن العبقرية عبارة عن 1٪ موهبة و99٪ عمل واجتهاد. فلا يوجد عباقرة بالفطرة بل يوجد مجتهدون يسعون لتحقيق ما يؤمنون به لأنفسهم ولمن حولهم، ولا يفشل حقاً إلا أولئك الذين يكفون عن المحاولة! وتذكر أنك إن أردت أن تبحث عن الفرص فابحث عنها وسط الصعوبات! 2. اتبع فضولك: يقول أينشتاين: ” ليس لدي أي موهبة خاصة. لدي فقط حبي للاستطلاع! ” فلا تمنع نفسك من السؤال ولا تتوقف عنه، 3. المعرفة تأتي من الخبرة: يقول أينشتاين: ” المعرفة ليست المعلومات، فمصدر المعرفة الوحيد هو التجربة والخبرة “. فالمعرفة ليست مجرد مجموعة من المعلومات التي يمكن لأي منا الحصول عليها دون أي جهد يذكر، بل المعرفة الحقيقية هي العمل باجتهاد لاكتساب الخبرات. وبنفس المعنى له كلمة معبرة جداً يقول فيها أن الثقافة هي كل ما يتبقى في عقولنا بعد أن ننسى كل ما أخذناه في المدرسة! 4. تعلم قواعد اللعبة أولاً: يقول أينشتاين: “عليك أن تتعلم قواعد اللعبة أولاً، ثم عليك أن تتعلم كيف تلعب أفضل من الآخرين” وله مقولة أخرى بنفس المعنى يقول فيها أننا بمجرد أن ندرك حدود إمكانياتنا تكون الخطوة التالية هي السعي لتخطي هذه الحدود. فلا يستطيع تحقيق المستحيل إلا أولئك الذين يؤمنون بما يراه الآخرون غير معقول! 5. ابحث عن البساطة: يقول أينشتاين: “إذا لم تستطع شرح فكرتك لطفل عمره 6 أعوام فأنت نفسك لم تفهمها بعد!” فأي أحمق يستطيع أن يجعل الأمور تبدو أكبر وأكثر تعقيداً، لكنها تحتاج للمسة من عبقري لتبدو أبسط! 6. الخيال أكثر أهمية: يقول أينشتاين: “الخيال أهم من المعرفة. بالخيال نستطيع رؤية المستقبل” كما أن الخيال هو الدافع الذي يحفزنا لنطور أنفسنا بالابتكار والتجديد. 7. ارتكب الأخطاء: يقول أينشتاين: “الشخص الذي لا يرتكب أي أخطاء لم يجرب أي شيء جديد“! وله كلمة أخرى يقول فيها أن الطريقة الوحيدة لعدم ارتكاب الأخطاء هي عدم القيام بأي أشياء جديدة! 8. عِش اللحظة: يقول أينشتاين: ” لا أفكر أبداً في المستقبل، لأنه سيأتي قريباً في كل الأحوال “! 9. ابحث عن القيمة: يقول أينشتاين: ” لا تكافح من أجل النجاح، بل كافح من أجل القيمة ” 10. لا تتوقع نتائج مختلفة: يقول أينشتاين: “الجنون هو أن تفعل نفس الشيء مرة بعد أخرى وتتوقع نتائج مختلفة!” فلا يمكننا حل المشاكل المستعصية إذا ظللنا نفكر بنفس العقلية التي أوجدت تلك المشاكل. ولأينشتاين وجهة نظر غريبة بعض الشيء في حل المشاكل فيقول: “إذا كان لدي ساعة لحل مشكلة سأقضي 55 دقيقة للتفكير في المشكلة، و5 دقائق للتفكير في حلها!” with lots of love

قديم 2011-10-21, 10:23   رقم المشاركة : 206
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much mr AHMED i study the first year in the university (english) and i want to improve my english and develope it
so if you have any advice pleas so it because i need it and i need someone like you that advice me how i'll study english and which the points that i mshould consetrate to it
sorry my english is not well but i want to make it better than now
thank you again my brother and i i'm waiting your replay

قديم 2011-10-22, 01:03   رقم المشاركة : 207
معلومات العضو
فتـ حييةـاة
عضو متألق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000merci

قديم 2011-10-22, 09:54   رقم المشاركة : 208
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

Thank you all for the lovely comments, I'm glad that you are enjoying the course.
Thank you Sara and you can ask for anything anytime
What an inspiring passage Saida and I hope that we can see you more often
Djihad you are doing great job I remember some of my friends when they enrolled for English degree at the university, they had nothing to do with English but they made great improvement through time. They achieved higher levels by making remarkable efforts. I respect them because of their character and because they were determined to achieve that.
And for Amal, you are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 welcome

قديم 2011-10-22, 10:23   رقم المشاركة : 209
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much my brother and i hope to be like you in english because it's great

قديم 2011-10-22, 10:43   رقم المشاركة : 210
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

!Hi everyone
.Thank you Djihad, I hope you will be better than me

Tips of the Day
First Tip: Few and A Few
We use "few" in a negative sense. Use "a few" in a positive sense.

Example Sentences
I have few friends in Los Angeles
I have a few friends in New York

Second Tip: Any and Some
We usually use "any" in the question form except when offering or requesting something which is present - in this case we use "some"

Example Sentences
?Would you like something to drink
She doesn't have any time this afternoon

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, تعلم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:35

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)