فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 105 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-31, 15:24   رقم المشاركة : 1561
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية bounab samir

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Hayet
Thanks a lot for your lovely words all the honor is mine
well concerning the MS1 level me too after quite long experience I face these questions
1) I have new comers ; how can I start with them ?
2) what can I do to help them ?
3) They will learn English which has not been seen in PS and our society has no relation with it, no English mass media
4) They have no competencies acquired like in the other courses

so what to do ?

a) start from the beginning ,your learners have learnt French in PS , they have have some knowledge about the spelling of the alphabets , try to assess that , they can read in French ( normally, the difficulties are in the rural areas where some learners do not learn French ) so while assessing them you will have a wide idea about your learners and from the competencies they have already acquired you can plan your lessons
b) the MS1 level are so motivated ( the teacher needs to know how to master such motivation otherwise he or she will finish the Program by the end 2nd term.
c) the MS1 level love learning English has to be aware about that and must know how to exploit that , he or she has to be careful: the learners are learning a second foreign ******** with its all characteristics and features and we are no longer teaching English for Specific Purpose.
d) The teacher should instruct his learners about the importance of learning English and also for their future studies.
c) the learners must believe that English nowadays is used in our Algerian daily life ( internet - mobile phones .....)

all what I can advise my colleagues is to BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR ARE GIVING TO YOUR LEARNERS , Respect your job , be aware that you are not just teaching the components of the MANUALS but a program and a great project which making our learning capable to

1- Interact using English
2- Interpret oral and written English Messages
3- Produce oral or written English Messages

the 3 IIP competencies that all of us must aim at to make our learners master this important universal ********

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 1562
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

concerning the Text Book or Log Book the teacher has to report on it what he has planned to teach to his learners
( The model plan is as Mr.Amine mentioned above " date - time - class - Context - OBS)

for example here is a sample of the MS4 level a PDP Reading lesson

4AM1 file One: Reading and writing
Function & grammar {learning objectives} : Describing seafood + locating( tag question+ prep)

pre-reading: activity 1p 33

while reading: Activity 2 + 3 p 33/34

post –reading : activity 4P34

swbat{ S= students / W= Will / B= be / A= able / T = to do...}: by the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to : talk about food and locate (using tag qqs-prepo)

N.B : The Observation Column must be filled everyday in order to enable the teacher Assess his teaching or
Nothing to declare ( if the lesson was successful) or If the lesson was postponed Because of any reason it should be mentioned here

take care

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 15:27   رقم المشاركة : 1563
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam
well concerning stress ,it's no longer taught for the MS1 & MS2 levels for the M3 7 MS 4 level it's taught in very simple way and specially for the MS4 level it's not planned in the BEM exam.
If you need lessons about stress ( academic research) I may provide you a book of Peter Roach but if it is a matter of teaching in middle school you can have a look at my lesson plans for the MS3 you will find very simple Tips for the learners because teaching stress in detailed way is very hard for our learners so I advise you to follow the Tips of the MS3 level for MS4 I advise you to focus on the BEM typology .
good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 15:32   رقم المشاركة : 1564
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The use of our mother tongue
concerning the use of our mother tongue while teaching, well in the previous approach it was Forbidden for both teacher and learners , in this approach ,it is permitted for the LEARNERS , but for the teachers .Why?
It's the teacher's duty he or she is there to explain and make things clear and easier , the teacher has to prepare well his lessons and take care of the new vocabulary , prepare the appropriate visual aid for that new vocabulary , uses gestures , miming , plays the clown in class .
The teacher has to bear in mind that he or she is there because his or her learners need his or her help and if he or she uses each time the mother tongue the pupil will not improve and progress they will lose the motivation to INTERPRET any word or situation , they will simply ask the teacher to say it in their mother tongue and let them go !!!!!!

I am completely against using our mother tongue , the teacher can after using visual aids or what is said nowadays (VAKT)

VAKT is :
- V : visual ( all the visual aids that your learners can see pictures , flash cards , videos....)

- A : auditory ( all what your learners can listen to )

- K : Kinesthetic ( all the movements and gestures that learners can perform in class while explaining any vocabulary r situation)

- T : Tactile (all what your learners can touch in class during the lesson)

So as I explained above the teacher has be to aware about the type of aid he or she will use and at what period or stage to be used. of the lesson

The teacher may ask his learners about a specific word in their mother tongue But NOT BEFORE HAVING Explained it ,using the above different technics IN ORDER TO CHECK IF his learners are on the SAME TUNE , that's all.

In this new Approach it is permitted to give some tasks for the learners to translate in their mother tongue.

for the teacher who spent 3 hours to explain the word "ago" I wonder how much time will she need to achieve the program?
she could simply say :
Imagine the class starts at 8:00 Now it's 8:30
example : We started our class at 8:00 . Now it is 8:30 . so
We started our class at 8:00 = We started our class 30 minutes ago or 30 minutes ago we started our class

the learners will release that 30 minutes is the PAST period of time that they spent in class and the two sentences are the same
the first shows a point of time in the past and the second one a period of time & both the two sentences are the SAME .

With further PRACTICE the learners with acquire this new grammatical structure .

To teach such grammatical or pronunciation items I advise my colleagues to Use the PIASP Technic :

The PIASP Technic :

- P : Presentation ( the teacher presents a dialogue / sentence / paragraph .......)

- I : Isolation ( while reading or presenting the script he or she may ask the learners to underline the selected item , then he may ask them to read the script , later he asks them to remind him about what they have underlined and he reports it on the board )

- A : Analysis ( the teacher using mind mapping , he invites the learners to interpret what has been isolated )

- S : Stating Rule(s) ( here after having analyzed the selected items or sentence Your learners Have to be able to deduce the new rule re-investing what they have learnt before .

- P : Practice ( written) and should be through 3 types of practice tasks

1) Based form task
2) Meaning based task
3) communicative task

All what I want to say is to focus on the classroom situation , it's easier and saving time .

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:29   رقم المشاركة : 1565
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well concerning the MS1 level me too after quite long experience I face these questions
1) I have new comers ; how can I start with them ?
2) what can I do to help them ?
3) They will learn English which has not been seen in PS and our society has no relation with it, no English mass media
4) They have no competencies acquired like in the other courses

so what to do ?

a) start from the beginning ,your learners have learnt French in PS , they have have some knowledge about the spelling of the alphabets , try to assess that , they can read in French ( normally, the difficulties are in the rural areas where some learners do not learn French ) so while assessing them you will have a wide idea about your learners and from the competencies they have already acquired you can plan your lessons
b) the MS1 level are so motivated ( the teacher needs to know how to master such motivation otherwise he or she will finish the Program by the end 2nd term.
c) the MS1 level love learning English has to be aware about that and must know how to exploit that , he or she has to be careful: the learners are learning a second foreign ******** with its all characteristics and features and we are no longer teaching English for Specific Purpose.
d) The teacher should instruct his learners about the importance of learning English and also for their future studies.
c) the learners must believe that English nowadays is used in our Algerian daily life ( internet - mobile phones .....)

all what I can advise my colleagues is to BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR ARE GIVING TO YOUR LEARNERS , Respect your job , be aware that you are not just teaching the components of the MANUALS but a program and a great project which making our learning capable to

1- Interact using English
2- Interpret oral and written English Messages
3- Produce oral or written English Messages

the 3 IIP competencies that all of us must aim at to make our learners master this important universal ********

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:36   رقم المشاركة : 1566
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

What competencies did an Algerian learner acquire from his mother tongue ( 1st ******** ) & and from his 6 six years at primary school ( 1 kindergarten + 5 PS) ?
This is possible with our colleagues of Arabic since we are an Arab country and our mother tongue does not differ many from the standard one , it's also possible for our French colleagues since the learners start this ******** from the PS3 level .
Unfortunately for English is a great challenge and many questions have to be risen since our :
1) society is not English
2) our medias are arab and french
3) english is used in very narrow areas or for specific purpose
So what to do ?
We have to bear in mind all those facts and be aware about the challenge that is facing us .
to answer your question the Pyramid of technics that you asked about and all what concerns Teaching English in Middle school ( and it's also the case for Secondary school) you will find all the answers in the
1) Program
2) documents d'accompagnement
they are small booklets in your school gathered with (arabic - french & tamazight + English )
Each teacher must have those documents they show you :
- the Approach & method applied in our country
- the difference between the previous approach and this new one
- the role of the teacher
- the role of the learner
Now coming back to your question about pyramid of technics
I will summarize it to you like this :
We are teaching English to Algerian learners to enable them :
1) Interact using English
2) Interpret oral & written messages using English
3) Produce Oral and written messages using English

So those are the 3 IIP competencies that should appear in each stage of the teacher's lesson plan and all those should be applied using Learner Centered Teaching Method ( major focus on the learners' interests)

This is a brief answer to your question and for further inquiries and requests you are welcome at any moment

Congratulations for the post and Welcome to the family

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:39   رقم المشاركة : 1567
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam
Don't worry just focus on what they have seen the most important learning objectives and the ones they will see in MS2 level
you will tackle them in their time , and even if you have forgotten anything just mention it on your Log Book , you must set an Observation column where you mention how the lesson was and later while planning your lesson you must take into account what you have mentioned this is what we call FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT

for example if you forgot planning future activities (using the simple future tense ) so here don't worry you will tackle that in the next Files since our Manuals are set on what is called CYCLING LEARNING ( each time the learners recycle some of the learning objectives they saw in the previous Middle school levels)

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 1568
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Concerning your requests ,for the MS4 you have to start with the Assessment Entry Test ( it's an official test fro the ministry , you will find a sample in the MS4 teacher's book or here on this forum's page , just print it , give it to your learners the first hour you meet them , you correct it ,and you make an official report about the results and you report it to your headmaster , then after having corrected the papers you will a wide idea about the level of your learners , so you remediate ( repair what's going wrong) then you give them more tasks in order to remediate this is called ( consolidation) and this is what you find in the ministry's official planning of the MS4 level , you have three weeks for ( assessment - remediation - consolidation ) you are not going to stay 3 weeks , now 1 week is left so it's high time you started with that test .
For the MS2 level just have a look at the MS1 yearly planning and the learning objectives ( functions & Grammar) they have dealt with last year , and try to make a short revision on that .
concerning the program you can start with the MS4 just after you deal with the Entry assessment test and the MS2 too , but for this level you h

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:51   رقم المشاركة : 1569
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well concerning the CAPEM , be sure it's a normal exam , nothing special , if you are working for the sake of your learners so each day is a capem , don't care about the comission nor the inspector they are there to see you how to teach and how you care about Algerian learners , this is what every one should bear in mind , you are not there to please the inspector nor the commission.
So what I can advise you is
1- never be absent ( a teacher who is always late or absent does not deserve to be a teacher )
2- your daily documents should be updated , ( lesson plan , yearly planning , log book , mark book , pupils copy books ...)
your lessons should be planned to serve the principles of the CBA and learners teaching method.Set a column on your log book OBSERVATION one where you report daily remarks about the lesson performed and after each seance ask yourself those questions :
- What were my objectives for this lesson and did I reach them ?
- What is the relation or the link of all what I performed with CBA ?
- If I have to re-teach that lesson ; what shall I add , delete , consolidate ?

Be sure that all those question the inspector will ask them to you the day of the CAPEM .

3- the most important is that you should be aware about your role and the learners' one also why are we teaching English to Algerian learners ? You will find all the answers to those question in the ( program and document d'accopagnement booklets in your schools)
4- the use of the board ( hand writing )
5- Use of visual aids or what is called nowadays VAKT + Pronunciation
6- Cahier de formation ( meetings and seminars )
7- Coordination
8- Take care about the advice that your inspector gives you during meetings and seminars and also he or she must pay you a visit before the CAPEM and he or she will make a report , so you have to take into account the remarks of that report .
9- During the debate use the "cahier de formation " and report all the remarks that the commission will make . Try if possible to answer and express yourself without influencing the members of the commission or the inspector
10- You will be asked questions about legislation like ( if you can join me by email I will send you a book about that at : yellowdaffodil66 at gmail dot com)
Those are some pieces of advice that teachers should take into account not only for their CAPEMS but in their daily work
Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 18:56   رقم المشاركة : 1570
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

There are not many methods that you are requested to apply just one LEARNER CENTERED TEACHING METHOD and the approach is COMPETENCY BASED APPROACH.
Concerning the books we are not supposed to teach the books otherwise you will be teaching CBA and not CBA , the first CBA is ******* Based Approach however we are asked to apply the second one CBA = Competency Based Approach , so DO NOT TEACH the BOOK Teach ABOUT the BOOK = the program and the syllabus .
Concerning how to proceed and according to the teacher's guide of the MS4 level :
1- you start your file with a discussion with your learners , you present the file and what they will see in it ( normally with this level the teachers start with the assessment entry test - an official test in the MS4 teacher's guide-
2- the first page of the file is entitled "Food for thought" so here you invite your learners to open their books have a look at the flash cards or photos and try to INTERPRET or GUESS what do they talk about , which will make DIRECT link to the next and first teaching skill LISTEN AND CONSIDER , so here there what is entitled "Before you Listen " or what we call in the newest of the teaching methods PPU and PDP " Pre-listening " , so here too you have a photo or task or anything that will lead you to the next stage "AS you listen " = During Listening so here the learners are invited to listen ( books shut) and try to INTERPRET your reading of the script and DO a written task ( they will listen to answer an activity not just for listening ) later they are asked to correct ...
the next stage which is the "after listening " here the learners have to come to a DEDUCTION about the NEW grammar item ( this is left for the next hour ) and it's better to apply it Using the PIASP method where the learners interact - interpret and deduce the grammatical rule by themselves ( of course with a well prepared detailed PIASP and Using MInd Mapping)
once this done the learners need to PRACTICE ( written ) through 3 Types of Tasks { 1- Based form task / 2- Meaning based task & 3- Communicative based task)
3- the same pattern for the other teaching skills " Read & write "
4 _ DO not care too much about the time you are not asked to teach the page of the book that contains Listen and consider in one seance you have objectives and a general aim to reach that's why you have to set a guided sheet for each lesson where you mention al your learning objectives and final AIM.
5 - be sure if you are not absent and not late , you will be in time because every seance is counted
6- It's the same thing and same methodology for all the levels , just since 2008 we are trying to focus on what the americans did here between 2006 and 2008 ( PPu and PDP lesson plans and Teaching with the ATF & AEF competencies) which serve better and quicker our manuals and program and very practical and achievable for our learners.
The most important thing is while teaching any stage of any lesson , your learners must " INTERACT - INTERPRET & PRODUCE"
7- concerning your request about the teacher's guide here is the direct link for the MS2 one :
it's on page 4 of this forum's page done by our great teacher Mr.Feddag

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 19:02   رقم المشاركة : 1571
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well concerning the copy books it's great to deal with them from from the beginning of the school year
how to deal with them depends on the level of your learners ,if your learners master well English or French you can from the beginning of the year train them on some abbreviations where they will be able to correct themselves ( auto-correction)
for example :
- gr -> grammer
- spl -> spelling
- punct -> punctuation

and so on.....

so While you correct the copy books you mention such abbreviation on the margin about the specific line where you notice the mistake ( underline it ) & your learner will look at the abbreviation and tries to correct it.

This is applied for excellent learners otherwise you correct the copy books regularly or try to move between the rows and have a look at your learners' copy books while they write down & advise them for any mistake they may produce
You can also while you correct , you mention the remark and talk to your learner about the mistakes he/ she made and next time try to see if your learners is progressing after the previous remark.

Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 19:11   رقم المشاركة : 1572
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my friend
thanks for the question
concerning the Text Book or Log Book the teacher has to report on it what he has planned to teach to his learners

Function & grammar {learning objectives} : Describing seafood + locating( tag question+ prep)

swbat{ S= students / W= Will / B= be / A= able / T = to do...}: by the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to : talk about food and locate (using tag qqs-prepo)

N.B : The Observation Column must be filled everyday in order to enable the teacher Assess his teaching or
Nothing to declare ( if the lesson was successful) or If the lesson was postponed Because of any reason it should be mentioned here

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 19:18   رقم المشاركة : 1573
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam
Don't worry just focus on what they have seen the most important learning objectives and the ones they will see in MS2 level
you will tackle them in their time , and even if you have forgotten anything just mention it on your Log Book , you must set an Observation column where you mention how the lesson was and later while planning your lesson you must take into account what you have mentioned this is what we call FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT

for example if you forgot planning future activities (using the simple future tense ) so here don't worry you will tackle that in the next Files since our Manuals are set on what is called CYCLING LEARNING ( each time the learners recycle some of the learning objectives they saw in the previous Middle school levels)

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 19:29   رقم المشاركة : 1574
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam my friend
thanks for the question

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-31, 19:48   رقم المشاركة : 1575
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam
Here is an important Topic which deals with the Way of Planning Tests and Exams since we'll soon deal with the First Term's Exams
I wanted to tackle this point to help the teachers plan their tests and exams and share our works for the sake of our learners
Testing :
1) Format BEM exam paper . < Text + 6 activities + Written Expression>
2)******* :
• Read the text then do the following activities ( must appear below the text- Compulsory)
• Part One : < 14 points>
• A/ Reading Comprehension (7points)
• B / Mastery of ******** ( 7 points)
• Part Two : Written Expression < Integrated Situation/ problem solving > ( 6 points)

3)Principles of Testing :
1. Format :
- Text < normal length >
Part 1 [ 6 activities]
Part 2 ( written Expression ) – Situation of Integration-

2. Scoring scales ⇒ Part 1 : Reading comprehension = 7 points
Mastery of ******** = 7 points

Part 2 : Written Expression = 6 points
4. Text :
- Authentic - meaningful
- Source ( No Text from Students’ books)
- Length < 12 to 15 lines > {Leave 1cm of margin from the left side & 1cm of margin from the right side }
- Neutral ( not hurting – ethnic – religious ……)
- Mistake free
- Clear ( not ambiguous )
- Interesting & motivating
- If adapted it must be coherent should not lose its meaning.
- Topic should not be remote from what you do in the syllabus < as close as you treat in the fourth level>

5. Activities :
I. Reading Comprehension:

- Clear and precise .
- Familiar to students .
- Related to what has been taught.
- Graded in difficulties .
- Conform to the BEM guide October 2007
- Coherent
- All the activities should lead to the written expression <integrated situation>
- No < reference questions > ( when – what – why –where……)
- Yes / No – True /false – table filling ….
- Auxiliary questions Task : for example, students are expected to give positive answer so they may manifest that as follows:
- Yes .
- Yes he did.
- Repeats the sentence.
- He did
- Do not test the same item twice
- True / False (the words in the Task must not appear in the text)
- Questions cover all the text.

Here at this stage : "Work on the ideas Not on the words"

- Lexis : 4 words in all the text
- The words spread all over the whole text.
- The words given must have at least “4” possible answers for each word.
- The words given in lexis should be re-invested “likely” in the written Expression”

B) Mastery of ********: All the activities should prepare students for the situation of integration

I. Activity 1 : Mechanic ( word formation / punctuation ….)
II. Activity 2 : Syntax
Not forbidden to give “2” activities of Syntax

III. Activity 3 : Pronunciation ( No silent letters task)

Part Two: Written Expression (situation of Integration)
- It must be:
1. Related Topically to the text .
2. Not taken from the text
3. Well worded
4. Well written
5. Contains “ topic – task – person addressed to”
6. Hints : must not be
- questions .
- nouns
- verbs
- prepositions

Example(hints): - Place ( abroad / Algeria….
- Time ( holidays…
- Stay ( how long / hotels…..)

7. The instruction must be : “ Write about :” ⇒No “ Use these hints”

8. Students are free to Not use the given hints

9. The ( corriger) must be conform to the BEM one.

10. Here is the way how to evaluate the "written expression" ( it should be tackled in class by the teachers in their daily works in order to make our learners believe that they can score at this Task"

for any inquiries or comment you are welcome.

Here is the link for "how to evaluate the written expression"

https://www.4shared.com/document/Qz4a...ntegrated.html

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)