topic for discussion - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

topic for discussion

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-03, 08:39   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Mh01

come on 17 years old !!!! from where you got
???? this joke

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-03, 11:44   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Looool I swear I'm seventeen, why are you so surprised? xD

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-04, 17:45   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
I think there are many reasons why men and women cheat on each other

For women, I think it's mostly because of lack of affection in their relationship, when they get married, they expect the perfect romantic love story, but as soon as they're married they realize that it's definitly not what they thought, the husband is rough and treats them as a maid, so they seek love and affection elswhere

As for men, I think the main reason why they cheat, is their weak personnalities, they easily give into temptation, also it makes them feel powerfull like "Oh I can get any woman I want, I'm so strong, I'm so perfect

OR because their wives don't take care of themselves

I think sticking to our religion is the only way out of this problem

women cheat because of lack of affection !!!! who tells you that story
they cheat for sex.. for pleasure.. they cheat because a hiden relashionship (extramarital) has a special tast it is like an adventure ... don't try to undersatand them little girl you can end like them

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-04, 19:13   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 7med مشاهدة المشاركة
women cheat because of lack of affection !!!! who tells you that story
they cheat for sex.. for pleasure.. they cheat because a hiden relashionship (extramarital) has a special tast it is like an adventure ... don't try to undersatand them little girl you can end like them
Little girl? Are you kidding me u_u
Okay, so first of all nobody told, it was just assumptions, statistics...Mbc movies xD
And you're like "Women do it for fun, women do it for adventure" Like men don't u_u
And I don't see your logic, don't try to understand them or you'll end up like them, we try to understand other people's mistake so we won't make them ourselves, not the other way around

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-04, 20:45   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Cool

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
Looool I swear I'm seventeen, why are you so surprised? xD
yes miss I am surprised because you are so smart in english !!!!... and french too ,and you have a nice style your ideas are clear and you connect them in a very logical way, somehow in academic way ... so if you've already been in univ tell the truth

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-07, 22:17   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CANIM مشاهدة المشاركة
yes miss I am surprised because you are so smart in english !!!!... and french too ,and you have a nice style your ideas are clear and you connect them in a very logical way, somehow in academic way ... so if you've already been in univ tell the truth
Owww that's so sweet thank you...But I really am seventeen and I've never been to the university...But I'll get there someday I hope xD

I've never had any "Special classes" for frensh or english, it just came naturally...I like to think of it as a gift, I learned frensh through watching tv, and reading the dictionnary and writing and stuff like that, and I've learned english about...three years ago, I used to read a lot, all day, all night...I guess that's where the "Academic" thing came from xD

Thanks again, I'm flattered xD

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-07, 22:51   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
haiaali
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well i find the topic so interesting ..i think both woman and man are responsible for the illegal relations..the man specially in our region thinks such behaviour is a way to display his manhood on the other hand wonen is somehow weak and can't resist such experibces..gere i remember a quotation from a novel of gabriel gacia markez"man are just miserable slaves of their prejudices ..while when a woman decides to sleep with a man ; no barrier can stop her,she cis able to destroy any castle,no meaning for morals even goddoesn't exist........
broadly speaking they share the responsability and they have to stop themselves puttin in mind allh .....
thnk u indeed for the odea.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
discussion, topic

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)