questions about voiced / voiceless sounds - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

questions about voiced / voiceless sounds

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-04, 20:51   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

B18 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة questions about voiced / voiceless sounds

hi
i have some questions about voiced / voiceless sounds if you can help me
1/ what's the definition of them ?
2/ what's the difference between the two ?
3/ can you classify them ?
am waiting your answer

أفضل جواب - كتبه spy4me
hi, im not going to answer you directly but you can extract the answers from the following paragraph
A major devision among speech sounds which is relevant for all langua.ges is the dichotomy of voiced and voiceless. If you put your fingers on your "adam’s apple" or "voicebox" ( technically the larynx), and produce a very long zzzzzzz, you should feel vibration, this shows that “z” is a voiced sound. On the other hand, if you make a very long “sssssss”, you will not feel some sort of activity “s” is voiceless sound.

so as a result my sister, the sound that makes a vibration on the level of your larynx is voiced like "z", "b", "m","v","n"...etc and that doesnt is voiceless like "p",s",h","f" , "l
hope you find it benefecial

قديم 2012-02-04, 21:20   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

hi, im not going to answer you directly but you can extract the answers from the following paragraph
A major devision among speech sounds which is relevant for all langua.ges is the dichotomy of voiced and voiceless. If you put your fingers on your "adam’s apple" or "voicebox" ( technically the larynx), and produce a very long zzzzzzz, you should feel vibration, this shows that “z” is a voiced sound. On the other hand, if you make a very long “sssssss”, you will not feel some sort of activity “s” is voiceless sound.

so as a result my sister, the sound that makes a vibration on the level of your larynx is voiced like "z", "b", "m","v","n"...etc and that doesnt is voiceless like "p",s",h","f" , "l

قديم 2012-02-04, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة

thanks a lot sir...i understood that
you are an active member
baraka Allah fik...

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
questions, sounds, voiced, voiceless

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)