Horoscope .........Read it but don't believe - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Horoscope .........Read it but don't believe

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-22, 18:02   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
العلماء
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية العلماء

إحصائية العضو

A16 Horoscope .........Read it but don't believe

Aries (21 Mars- 20 April)
Nothing is going well for you :x .your life is miserable . No new love . Many problems at work . Lucky numbers : 1, 11, 111, 1111, 11111

Taurus (21 April - 20 May)
Be careful with your health . Don't eat stawberries this week , but if you have to , eat them with cream *Hi . Lucky numbers : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0

Gemini (21 May - 21 June)
Face your problems with a smile . you have to smile all the week , day and night . And when you go to bed , find a way to keep on smiling :wink: . No lucky numbers

Cancer (22 june - 22 july )
you are too confident of your self *hh and this is bad . Act sometimes as if you are silly and stupid ops: . Lucky numbers : 12,11,22,

Leo ( 23 july - 23 August)
Don't be hestant , especially in love matters . Say what you feel to your beloved one even if she /he slaps you on the face *hhh . Lucky numbers : 0,00,000,0000,00000

Virgo (24 August - 22 September)
It will be a very bad week for you . you will lose your job , you will be kicked out from home and you will go to jail *واو . But fortunately , you will meet very nice people there . No lucky numbers .

Libra (23September - 23 October)
Be very very careful this week . In fact , you should be very careful all this month . You might even have to be careful the whole year . WHY ? We don't know . No lucky numbers .

Scorpio ( 24 October - 22 November )
Your wife is cheating on you *24 . She is not telling you the truth about the prices of dresses she is buying . So, treat her the same and don't tell her about your mistress *ممم . Only one lucky number : 45632349087765409

Sagittarius(23 November - 21 December)
You are the luckiest of them all this week *hay . You will win the first prize in lottery . It will be about half a million Dollars . Please send us some money *plz . Your lucky number of course , is 500,000 $

Capricorn ( 22 Desember - 20 January )
Your TV set will be broken on the same day of the soccer game your local team will play . But don't worry . your team will win the game *ball . the result will be 3-1. Your lucky number 3-1

Aquarius (21 January - 19 February )
You will meet a girl /boy that you will love at first glance *قلب . you will love her/him so much that you will die out of love . we'll be at the funeral :lol: . No need for lucky numbers .

Pisces (20 February - 20 March )
Violence is not good *boxing . Be as peaceful as you can , even if your face gets broken and you are taken to a hospital . Your lucky number wil be the same of the ambulance

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-22, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

Talking

Taurus (21 April - 20 May)
Be careful with your health . Don't eat stawberries this week , but if you have to , eat them with cream *Hi . Lucky numbers : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok i will take these tips into consideration

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-22, 18:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
العلماء
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية العلماء

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yes. Whyyyy not sis????????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-22, 18:47   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
sinyoorah
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Your TV set will be broken on the same day of the soccer game your local team will play . But don't worry . your team will win the game *ball . the result will be 3-1. Your lucky number 3-1
hhhhhhhhhh
but i havent a local team
this is just for laughter

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-23, 00:08   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
wiseman
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية wiseman

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam, i just want to say that this things are not good it's kind of believing that someone knows the future and this is a great thing in our relegion , i know that some people like you say i'll just read and i'll not believe , but for what??believe me it's not a joke and it's useless, so i advice you to be fare from it
please accept this advice from a brother
peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-23, 10:22   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
احسان2
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية احسان2

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam, i just want to say that this things are not good it's kind of believing that someone knows the future and this is a great thing in our relegion , i know that some people like you say i'll just read and i'll not believe , but for what??believe me it's not a joke and it's useless, so i advice you to be fare from it
please accept this advice from a brother
peace
thank you brother wiseman you are right
may god blesses you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-24, 11:01   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
أبو البراء النايلي
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]dear friends....i think that reading horoscop is haram althought you dont believe that.....[/COLOR]

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
.........read, don't, horoscope

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:50

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)