what is your problem in this world - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

what is your problem in this world

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-07-02, 21:09   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
lidyama
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

B8 what is your problem in this world

i think that there is no bady doesn't face problems but the person must know how to face it he must to be serious and strong so me i think that my problem my big problem is that i have trust on every bady even my enemies i dont know why and my second problem is that any single boy i know him i live i love history with him and i know that it is a big problem so if any bady from you know the solution to finish these habites pls give it to me pls give me some peasses of advice
so if any bady from you have a problem he will write for us and we will find for him the sollution you know that we are all brithers in this forum ....aren't we
??????????????????????????????????????????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-02, 21:47   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, before dealing with the ******* of your topic i noticed a lot of spelling mistakes i kindly ask you to try to correct them
now, it is true we all have problems ... we differ in the way we deal with these problems and solve them ... i appriciate your courage in saying your problems you are brave dear lidyama and if I were you i am sure i would not say such things ... again i thank you for your courage .
about the first problem you have you said : trust .... it is true it happenes to most of us and speaking about myself i say trusting everybody cost me a lot of things and believe me the trust thing is trouble ... you have to start learning from your mistakes ... from your speech i understood that you trust your ''enemies'' ... saying this shows that you are conscious that these people are your enemies .... see that is part of the solution ... you should first know that all but your family members should not be trusted . using my mother's words ''laman bid3a fi ghir la famille'' so please dear be carefull
.................................................. .............
about the males problem , that is really serious you should talk to your mother ...doing this you will feel release and rest ... i am speaking from my personal experience ... the feelings you have are due to your development as a human being leaving behind his childhood and becoming an adult so you have got to keep these feelings aside by reading and understanding the ''Coran'' it helps you much be ''3afifa'' please dear do not think I am an angel I only want to tell you that it happenes to all of us...............
your mother or any other female member of the family will better provide as a solution to your problems just speak and tell them what hurts you

sorry if i spoke too much
sorry if i hurt your feelings
sorry again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-02, 22:56   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I would agree with sister Zineb.
Definitely, "love" is somehow a built-in function in human beings, you cannot oppose it but you can rather channel it to its proper way.
I echo what sister Zineb said, you need to befriend your mother and talk to her about your problems and your feelings.

As for the trust issue, I would disagree with the notion that "that all but your family members should not be trusted ".
I can understand that in our current life, trust has become something scarce unlike in the old days.
However, it is unfair to not trust all people likewise it is not appropriate to trust all of them. A balance is needed, and here the scale with which this balance is maintained requires some skills that develop by experience and observations. You cannot be always beside your mother or family, for example one day you will be at the University and there you put your skills in test. That is why, I urge you to rationalize your relationship with others and forecast any danger or cheating.
Rabi yahfadkoum.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
problem, world

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)