The call to Islam in English؟ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

The call to Islam in English؟

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-04-07, 22:28   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
كمال الدين_19
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Hourse The call to Islam in English؟

In the name of God the Merciful

Praise be to God, seek His help and forgiveness, and seek refuge with Allah from the evils of ourselves from Allah guides not misleading him, and not mislead Hadi, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.
((O you who believe, fear Allah should be feared and die not except as Muslims)) [1].
((O people, fear your Lord who created you from a single person, created, including her husband and transmit them many men and women and fear Allah, who asks him and the kinship of God, you were a sergeant)) [2].
((O you who believe, fear Allah and speak words straight to your works for you and forgive you your sins: He that obeys Allah and His Messenger has won a great victory)) [3] After:
1 - God said: (And We sent a Messenger except with the ******** of his people to show them) [4]

B - Abu Thar, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him (God did not send a prophet only the ******** of his people) [5]

C - an example to us in great companion Zaid bin Thabit, may Allah be pleased with him: -
From outside the bin Zaid bin Thabit from his father Zayd ibn Thabit said: (he told me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to learn his words from the book of the Jews said, I am God, what a safe Jews on my book said what over my half a month until I learned he said when he learned was if wrote to the Jews wrote to them and if they wrote their book to read to him) [6]
From Zayd bin Thabit, may Allah be pleased with him said (told me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to learn Syriac) [7]

P - beloved brother: -
That you are fluent in a ********, not Arabic, so make use of the opportunity to contribute to the call of Islam Report, perhaps in the power of this, and cites lack of sufficient time, then from the gates of the accursed Satan, but Mark for translation, though the quarter of an hour a day, a thousand miles begins Vemczuar step.

I - Muslim brother: if you do not speak any ********, non-Arab, I call on others for this work, Valdal to do good in Texas.

Q - This translation of the face of God Almighty, do not have special rights, and open to all ********s, and to be put on the Internet, and allows those who wanted to print off.

R - priority to books faith, and to warn of the misguided sects, and, in particular, Shiites and Sufis.

U - contributed to the translation (written) article, or lecture, or book.

T - contributed to the translation of voice to an article, or lecture, or book.

E - contributed as references to the work of others, he made a mistake inadvertently.

G - a special appeal to the dear brothers in the Maghreb (Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco) to be translated into French.

J - my dear brother: -
Photos of this article, and suspended in the mosque, and give it to others and to do good in Texas Valdal

My Muslim brother:
Enough negative, sincere intention and participated in this work to the face of God, the Almighty.

To cooperate in righteousness and piety in this work
- البريد الإلكتروني حذف من قبل الإدارة (غير مسموح بكتابة البريد) -

---------------------------
[1] - Al-Imran: 122
[2] - Women: 1
[3] - parties: 71.70
[4] - Ibrahim 4
[5] - Silsilah: 3561
[6] -. Saheeh al-Tirmidhi: 2715
[7] -: Graduation lamp bulbs: 4582 - Hasan correctly attributed

Wa islamah
Serve Islam through translation

Ibrahim Fawzy
- البريد الإلكتروني حذف من قبل الإدارة (غير مسموح بكتابة البريد) -
Écouter
Lire phonétiquement

Nouveau ! Cliquez sur les termes ci-dessus pour voir d'autres traductions. Ignorer
Dictionnaire - Afficher le dictionnaire

Google Traduction pour les :RecherchesVidéosE-mailsMobilesChatsEntreprises

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
call, english؟, islam

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)