very important for ptc members - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتدى المال و الأعمال > أرشيف منتديات المال و الاعمال > أرشيف المواقع الربحية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

very important for ptc members

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-01-01, 16:23   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
adam12000
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية adam12000

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 very important for ptc members

Boycott the Paid to click business

This is an appeal to everyone to stop promoting the scam websites. Almost 99.99 percentage of them are scams and if there are some honest one then earning through them is very slow in the lack of hard work. So stop promoting them and lets all come together and boycott the scam business.

NOTE: This is a non profit lens, i will not promote any website or any kind of program here.

Its not a real business.

Most of them comes and go daily. Their life cycle is too short because of their ponzi nature. They die with their own weight. Few of them are honest, but earning through them is damn slow and also there is no guarantee which one of them will R.I.P when. Search on Google and see yourself. So why to waste yours and others precious time in such a risky and fraud business full of scams.

Also i had seen many lenses on squidoo promoting the scam site. This is a bad habit, they show temptation to the people, try to attract them in many different ways. They knows that only they will make money and the one who become their referral will only earn pennies and will quit after few day after getting frustrated. I request them to stop wasting their time and to get a real job offline because soon or later they will too realize the truth. If you people dont wanna quit then at least dont let other fall in the pit.
this is a kind request to them. Bicott the scams business.

Real Story

learn from other experience

Two years ago when I was 20 I had never used internet since i tought that its a wastage of time,

It was 18 months ago that I came across an ad that said get paid to click so I joined a site called waoindia that was when I learn t about referals and that 95% of the internet was based on referals and to my shock found out that there was scams too.
Then I started to research hours and hours without sleep weekends flying by, i was not realizing the reality that am only wasting my precious time.

after a month i heard about neobux and some other legitimate websites, i was only earning pennies from them and at that time to get more adverts to click i spend about 8 hours a day on internet.

after two month i learn how to make referral using referral deals and referral exchange in a forum, that makes me mad that my earning is increasing, now i have joined atleast 50 websites.

then i put my more of time in getting referrals, i quit from my guitar classes, go college in months,i research on net, read and follow articles, and also get success sometime in getting referral, there was a load of hardwork.

now after one year of joining the first bux website, i realize that what am doing? am simply wasting my precious time. i was trapped in the matrix of referrals, i forget the outer world, what am earning was just few bucks a day around 3 - 4 bucks and for earning them i have to work hard daily. after that i get frustrated and feel repentance that i simply waste a precious one full year in bux website, which is not a real business, the fcking referral system,. if i dont quit from my guitar classes or if i go college regularly then i would have learned a lot.

So, people boycott the scam business, learn from others experience,

About the Scam List

After telling you a real story of a person on this lens, i dont think that there a need of pasting a list of scam paid to click websites, smarties dont need that. I know that there are some honest websites too but earning through them is tough and to earn more through those few honest websites, you needs to work hard daily and finally you will realize that you are earning nothing more than aggravation. So people smartness is to boycott such business where the end destiny is worst. My sole intention of creating this lens is to aware the INTELLIGENT people about the bad scenario which will come true if they dont take action right now.

قديم 2010-01-01, 19:12   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
عميروش
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية عميروش

الأوسمة
وسام التميز 
إحصائية العضو

Mh51

السلام عليك أخي الكريم

والله عندك حق في 90% من حديثك و لكن........

نحن بالفعل لدينا أعمال في الواقع نسترزق منها...........................
و لا نترك أعمالنا و لا واجباتنا اليومية و لا دراستنا و لا نمضي اليوم عند الحاسوب عبثا
كل ما في الأمر أننا نحاول إيجاد طريقة نستفيد بها من الأنترنت ماديا..............ولا نجعل من هذا هدفا لحياتنا و لا هوسا يؤرقنا.

الأنترنت بالمواقع الربحية أو بدونها ، تبقى سلاحا ذو حدين فقط صاحبه يقرر كيفية استعماله. فيجعل الأنترنت في يده و ليس في قلبه.

شكرا لك أخي على موضوعك

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
important, members

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:50

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)