help me plzzzzzzzz - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 - لشعب آداب و فلسفة، و اللغات الأجنبية > قسم اللغات الأجنبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

help me plzzzzzzzz

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-10-06, 14:56   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
zinozozo
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية zinozozo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي help me plzzzzzzzz

prepare a short public statement saying what you would do to fight fraud and corruption if you were elected Head of State ___________ for ex : if i were a mayor i would ............. plzzz help mee

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-08, 10:36   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
khaoula_19
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية khaoula_19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'll help you, but give me the time to write to you
OK,,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-08, 10:45   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
khaoula_19
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية khaoula_19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinozozo مشاهدة المشاركة
prepare a short public statement saying what you would do to fight fraud and corruption if you were elected Head of State ___________ for ex : if i were a mayor i would ............. plzzz help mee
i urige all people of good will to unite around me if i were elected head of the state . i would implement the following anti-corruption programme. to begin with .i would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country .morever . iwould pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe taking i can't bear that honest citizents to be victimes of corrupt civil servants . iwould also fight tax evasion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-08, 17:28   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
bella12
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية bella12

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

to win this fought ,you should unit around me
if i were elected the mayor of the town i would apply an anti corruption program

first i would edict stringent regulations and lows in order to protect the citizens and punish embezzlement and bribe taker
second i would oppint honest and dedicted civil servants who deserve the confidence of their country because stilling money and bribe are immoral and illegal
next i would fight tax evasion and rehabilitate the value of work because i cannot tolerate and i bair

i hope that u liked my brother

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
plzzzzzzzz

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)