personal experience - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

personal experience

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-28, 22:12   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

New1 personal experience

hi there enjoy this :

from the first time that we see the light we watch , feel , and face a lot of problems and chalenges that gave us experience in life . we choose what we want to be and what we want to reach , and everyone is responsible of himself and he's the only one who can create his reputation, so when you want something from your heart you have to work hard by doing all your best to make your wishes not just a dream , and don't be sad if you couldn't be something big because you're the master of all your decision and if you want to be more , it depends on you .
try to never live in the past just turn the page into where you're now , and even if you didn't do everything you want at least you can do somethingthat let a sign , if you fail in something don't be sad and don't get disappointed and remember that failure is from the first step for succes and don't take quick decisions just learn how to keep patience because patience is a remedy for every grief.
finally be sure that those trials will create your own history and let a good sign in life to make every one remember you even when you're gone

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-01, 19:42   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amine pop 4 life
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amine pop 4 life

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's really a good one from you but u should know that life isn't teh same with all of us there are persons who says that they don't have any expr.. in life u know why because the final test is so far ......
To me I wish to graduate early before getting a new diploma coz life taugh me a lot ...........

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-03, 17:17   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks for the reply I really appreciate you this

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
expérience, personal

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)