four steps to improve your speaking skill - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

four steps to improve your speaking skill

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-11, 20:29   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 four steps to improve your speaking skill

(How to improve your speaking skill by Jane Lawson (British english teacher
here are some tips to help you out improving your speaking skill

1A good way to improve your English speaking is to read aloud whenever you can. Even if you make mistakes, reading aloud will help you to speak English more easily. To read aloud, you can use a book or newspaper - in fact, anything with English on it - and speak the words rather than reading them silently. Even if you don't understand all the words, it will still give your mouth and brain practice in speaking English words, and you'll find that you can form sentences more easily and quickly when you are really speaking English.

2You can also try talking to yourself (only when you are alone or you may sound a little crazy!) when you are doing daily things. This will help you to think in English. For example, you can say 'I am walking up the stairs and going into the kitchen. Now I am making a cup of tea. I like tea because it r.efreshes me and so on, while you are actually doing these things. I know this sounds a little unusual, but try it, it works.

3Similarly, you can look out of the window or at the television, and say all the things you see. For example 'A man in a blue shirt is walking across the road to his car. He is getting in the car now and driving away. He has just gone past the church and turned right into the main street.' All these things are simple l.anguage, but you will be surprised how much this can improve your brain-to-mouth speed with English. After a while, you'll find that you do not have to translate things in your head, and that when you are having a real conversation, you can express your thoughts much more easily. And even better, all these techniques are totally free! Try not to worry too much about mistakes when doing this - fluency is the important thing in these exercises. If you want to correct your mistakes, then record yourself while you are speaking and listen again later to hear where you were wrong.

4Finally, please make sure that you keep a little book where you write new English words when you learn them. When you have some free time, please review your new words. Set yourself a target each week of how many words you are going to learn, and every few weeks raise the target. Remember, never learn a word on its own, always learn it in the context and with its correct prepositions etc. For example, don't write 'interested', but instead you should write 'to be interested in something' and 'to find something interesting'. So you are learning the true way to use the word. Then, write a sentence about yourself using this word. For example ' I am interested in learning English' and 'I find learning English interesting.'

I think it's better not to write the translation in to your own l.anguage next to the vocabulary, because if it is only in English you will recognise it better and learn it quicker. If you need to write your own l.anguage translation, write it in a separate book or on the back of the page ( the other side.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-10-12, 15:13   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
D.zed
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

tip #2 is my favorite .. talking to yourself very helpful to improve speaking skills

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-10-12, 15:51   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi spy

really it's very useful topic

i'am sure there are many will benefit from it

thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-10-12, 16:55   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sarouna22 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi spy

really it's very useful topic

i'am sure there are many will benefit from it

thank you
hi sarouna
yeah it seems that all we need such advice
thank you for passing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-10-12, 16:54   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة D.zed مشاهدة المشاركة
tip #2 is my favorite .. talking to yourself very helpful to improve speaking skills
D.zed so you tend to be crazy, well it's good methode of learning

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
improve, skill, speaking, steps

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)