فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 70 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-11-19, 06:43   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good morning every body . Mr.Ryad could you please send me the file plans you prepared . we are confused this year ,and untill now we didn't have any meeting .So,every teacher is working alone .I have 3 and 1ms classes .I'm following the new distribution session1 introducing oneself /session two introducing someone which was delt with in file 2 by changing cousin by friend in dialog p 43 then i introduced he she and in the next leson his her .What do you think?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 15:08   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NADJI 1 مشاهدة المشاركة
Good morning every body . Mr.Ryad could you please send me the file plans you prepared . we are confused this year ,and untill now we didn't have any meeting .So,every teacher is working alone .I have 3 and 1ms classes .I'm following the new distribution session1 introducing oneself /session two introducing someone which was delt with in file 2 by changing cousin by friend in dialog p 43 then i introduced he she and in the next leson his her .What do you think?
Well brother. Don't get confused as the ministry itself is confused and even the inspectors. they are asking for help since they do'don't understand really what to do.Our inspector charged me to have a meeting with colleagues and yesterday he asked me to have another one next Tuesday. well don't get confused since you haven't the 4AM. well follow the plannings sent by the ministry % SUGGESTIONS DE REPARTITIONS MS1/ MS2" they are a little bit complicated but follow tem until we finish our simplified plannings inch ALLAH

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 17:57   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good evening mr.Ryad .thank you very much . indeed i'm using the new plannings ,i've downloaded them before the cd arrived to chool.taking into account the slimming ,but i just want to be more certain about my work.Today for the first time -this year- we had a meeting with the inspectress.things are a little bit clearer.she told us that there in no longer "file" but "aproject" as french. it is devided into learning sequences which are devided into sessions containing a number of lessons .She also told us to put the book aside because new books are being printed for the next year .
I'm very happy to find someone to talk with .thank you very much ,before i didn't know how to send messages .i'm not nadji but his mother .thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 19:04   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
oum didou
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية oum didou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'm sorry but I haven't understood what do you mean by putting the book aside ? We don't even use the scripts

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 19:38   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oum didou مشاهدة المشاركة
We don't use even the scripts Good evening every body .I'm sorry but I haven't understood what do you mean bputting thebookaside ? y]

She said that we should look for texts /dialogues /activiies from other sources because -as she said - next year w'll have new books .so that our we can use our preparation sheets then ,i think

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 19:59   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much OUm Nadji. At the end there is someone who insures that the book will be changed next year. But the idea to imitate the French teachers is a little big tiring. I don't understand how can a teacher seek for thousands of activities and texts to do his job? That's none of our business, isn't it? Personnaly I'll just do two things for this year: avoid teaching the omitted lessons, prepare my exams according to the new method of exam building so my pupils won't be surprised. And next year incha ALLAH i'll carry out them when I have the new text book.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 20:03   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I suggest each teacher put his exam here so we can change points of view and we can prepare many exma samples at the same time instead of waiting for a teacher to prepare them alone.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 21:00   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
NADJI 1
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
I suggest each teacher put his exam here so we can change points of view and we can prepare many exma samples at the same time instead of waiting for a teacher to prepare them alone.
you're completley right , i 'll send some samples when i learn how .
cocerning the book:As we have it , we will use it . Theyshould send the new one /ones this year .so, i'm going to make my best by adapting l , searching to prepare pps well even those of 1 am,i think they are the most important and difficult to teach
I agree with u and nosw i'm going to watcha part of the match , i'm very anxious
Good night for evry body

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 21:07   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi my dearest colleagues
What are you planning for project n1 for the 4th level ?
I have some ideas and the best one of them is to talk about the new technology ,it's advantages and disadvantages
I think that learners are not able to make a blog because even me I can't do it .
Any idea (s )?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 21:15   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi colleague.
I guess you are right. You can even ask them to prepare the homepage of a magazine which looks like a website . or to write articles about technologies as you said.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 22:08   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
Thanks for answering .
When I say technology , I mean the mobile , the net , robts ....ets .
Thanks because you are always present to share with us .
Please , if you have any idea share it
thanks .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 22:42   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
oum didou
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية oum didou

إحصائية العضو

Wah

? Please tell me how to teach without using the book

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-20, 22:35   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oum didou مشاهدة المشاركة
? Please tell me how to teach without using the book

Teach about the Book ( the program) and try to adapt the tasks according to your learners needs and interest

you are free to SARS too but you can't neglect the book , it's the only official didactic source

good Luck

آخر تعديل Mr.Samir Bounab 2013-11-20 في 22:36.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-19, 23:21   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Use the book but bear in mind the omitted lessons and change some texts and exercises so they fit the new syllabus.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-20, 22:47   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi colleagues

here is what i have suggested as an exam sample and I'm preparing other samples

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)