تعلم معي الانجليزية - الصفحة 17 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

تعلم معي الانجليزية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-30, 08:27   رقم المشاركة : 241
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again

Tip n°6
Among or Between
Use the preposition "among" to mean "in the middle of many" and "between" to mean "in the middle of two".
Example Sentences
Our house in among many.
That's our house between the school and the playground.

Tip n°7
Have to
Usage Tip
Use "have to" for everyday obligation and responsibilities.
Example Sentences
Jack has to get up at seven every morning.
Students have to complete all assigned homework on time.

Tip n°8:
His
Usage Tip
The possessive pronoun form of he is "his" - both when followed by a noun and by itself - It is his book. The book is his.
Example Sentences
I think that's his car.
That house over there is his.

قديم 2011-10-30, 08:48   رقم المشاركة : 242
معلومات العضو
صديقة الطلبة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم انا صديقة الطلبة حاصلة على شهادة الماجستير في العلوم الاقتصادية ، اريد ان انضم اليكم لتعلم الانجليزية و اتقنها كتابة و محادثة الان فقط اكتشفت فكرتكم و اريد ان افهم طريقتكم في تعلم الانجليزية و شكرا

قديم 2011-10-30, 09:39   رقم المشاركة : 243
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مرحبا صديقة الطلبة
الفكرة بإختصار ان نتعلم الانجليزية بالتعرض لها بأقصى شكل ممكن وأن نتبع الطرق المنطقية والتي تعتمد على تكون رصيد لغوي يكفي للمحادثات والنقاش وهدا عبر تعلم عبارات كاملة وليس كلمات ونتبع في هدا طريقة الاستماع التي اثبتت فعاليتها
وقد دكرت رابط الموقع الدي نعتمد عليه في تمارين الاستماع وعليك بمجهودك الشخصي ان تحاولي سماع كل شريط مسجل لعدة مرات والاجابة عن الاسئلة التي تساعدك على تعلم عبارات جديدة
والاستماع أختي صديقة الطلبة يساعدك على التكلم تلقائيا بمرور وقت قصير...والتكلم تلقائيا هو غايتنا ...وأثناء محاولتك اداء التمارين سأقوم بإدراج نصائح وقواعد وتصحيحات و اضافات ارى انها ستساعدكم على التقدم ...ولقد ادرجت اهم سبع قواعد في بداية الدورة والتي تتيح لك الاستفادة من هده الدروس وغيرها وهي استراتيجية ممتازة فعليك فهمها جيدا وادا استعسر عنك شيء فلا تترددي في السؤال ...وبعد المرحلة الاولى من الدورة التي تتمحور حول بداية النقاش و المحادثات سنتطرق الى مرحلة اكاديمية وهي الكتابة وفنونها بإدن الله
واكرر انني دكرت قواعد جوهرية في بداية الدورة لدا عليك البداية من اول موضوع ومتابعة جميع المشاركات واحدة بواحدة وان شاء الله ستفهمين وادا كان هناك اي استفسار سواء حول درس من دروس الدورة او حول اللغة الانجليزية عموما وارجو ان تكون هده المشاركة الاخيرة لك باللغة العربية ومن الان فصاعدا عليك المحاولة بالانجليزية و لا يهم ان يكون هناك أخطاء
والله ولي التوفيق

قديم 2011-10-30, 14:36   رقم المشاركة : 244
معلومات العضو
أمينة1
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يا أخي سامحني اذا أزعجتك بتدخلاتي لكن أتمنى أن تساعدني في تعلم الفرنسية

قديم 2011-10-30, 14:51   رقم المشاركة : 245
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمينة1 مشاهدة المشاركة
يا أخي سامحني اذا أزعجتك بتدخلاتي لكن أتمنى أن تساعدني في تعلم الفرنسية
ليس هناك ازعاج على الاطلاق لكن هده الدورة لتعلم الانجليزية بإمكانك ارسال ايميل وسأرسل دروس الفرنسية بشكل دوري بإدن الله
وهدا هو عنواني
j a c k l u i s 2008@ y a h o o . com

قديم 2011-10-30, 16:05   رقم المشاركة : 246
معلومات العضو
أمينة1
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة jackluis2008 مشاهدة المشاركة

ليس هناك ازعاج على الاطلاق لكن هده الدورة لتعلم الانجليزية بإمكانك ارسال ايميل وسأرسل دروس الفرنسية بشكل دوري بإدن الله
وهدا هو عنواني
j a c k l u i s 2008@ y a h o o . Com
بارك الله فيك أخي ، هيه آني علابالي بلي راهي دورة لتعلم الانجليزية و قد بدأت التعلم من أول الموضوع
ربي يخليك خويا و يعطيك ما تتمنى ...........كل دعوات الخير لك......... لأنك لا تعلم كم كنت في حاجة ماسة لها

قديم 2011-10-31, 08:51   رقم المشاركة : 247
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Aid Moubarak!

Salam aleikoum, Je me joint parmis tant d'autres... au souhait que cette fete de l'aid el khébir, soit pour vous, agréable moments familiales..,d'échanges... et de joies. Que la paix.., l'ouverture des yeux et de l'esprit soit sur tous les humains!! Qu'ALLAH soubhanou!!, nous guides et ,nous conduises pour sa satisfaction... Que sa miséricorde et son pardon , nous écartes des abimes de nos passions... Mes Meilleurs voeux de santé , et de prospérité à tous!!

Comme l’Aïd approche, je vais commencer par vous féliciter et souhaiter un Aid Mubarak

I want to post this idea that came to my mind which is to talk about what are you going to do during Aid days and what similartites and differences do Algerians have in Aid traditions
Let's present our Aid day socially and religiously

Eid -El -Adha is one of the special festivals celebrated by Muslims irrespective of the fact, that wherever a Muslim person is, the festival of Eid -El -Adha is celebrated with lot of enthusiasm. This year it is falling on 6th November, 2011.

Muslims celebrate the festival of Eid -El Adha in remembrance of prophet Abraham’s readiness to sacrifice his son Ishmael to God. On Eid -El Adha Muslims sacrifice their domestic animals,like goat, sheep, cow, camel etc. This sacrifice of animals is made by Muslims to pay a tribute to prophet Abraham, as he was ready to sacrifice his son but God gave him a Sheep to sacrifice.

Eid -El Adha celebrations occur after the Hajj and the festival of Eid -El Adha is celebrated on the tenth day of the last month of Islamic year, Duhl- Hijja. Eid -El Adha is known through several names across the world (Eid el kebir in Algeria) and this festival of sacrifice is celebrated for several days in some areas of the country. It is seen that Muslims celebrate this festival with great excitement no matter where they are.

Islamic month starts at end of the day, on the day when lunar crescent comes into view after the new moon that can be seen with a naked eye. It is seen that the observability depends on a number of factors such as:

Natural climatic conditions
Height of moon at the end of the day
Proximity of moon to the sun during sunset
The time between the sunset and moonset
Pollution level in the atmosphere
Accuracy of the eye of viewer

So the visibility of moon at any place on earth cannot be predicted in advance and therefore this festival of Eid -El Adha is celebrated on different days in several places all over the world.
In my case, since obviously I live in Djelfa, we pay not much attention to the procedure of buying the ram. After Salat, my father and I prepare the ram for slaughtering. My two brothers, my uncles and cousins keep with Eid greetings. Women prepare a reunion lunch waiting for the meat. Once we finish the slaughtering, we start our turn to pray for our family, friends and acquaintances. I usually meet with friends after noon. We hang out and have a city tour. I come back home later on to have long talks with family. I take the second day of Eid as a relief and I go back to work on the third day and have similar procedures with my co-workers. That's it

قديم 2011-10-31, 15:06   رقم المشاركة : 248
معلومات العضو
صديقة الطلبة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ، شكرا اخي على نصيحتك القيمة حيث أنا أيضا هدفي هو تكوين رصيد كاف للمحادثة و النقاش و التكلم تلقائيا كما أعدك انها هذه المرة الاخيرة التي ستكون باللغة العربية.

قديم 2011-10-31, 15:30   رقم المشاركة : 249
معلومات العضو
صديقة الطلبة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم شكرا اخي على نصيحتك القيمة ، فانا ايضا هدفي هو تكوين رصيد كاف للمحادثة و النقاش و التكم تلقائيا ، كما أريد ان اخبرك انني الان بعد ان اطلعت على القواعد الاولى لهذه الدورة فهمت لماذا لم اتمكن من تعلم اللغة الانجليزية في محاولاتي السابقة و اعتذر عن ردي المتاخر ، كما اعدك انها المرة الاخيرة التي ستكون باللغة العربية.

قديم 2011-10-31, 15:57   رقم المشاركة : 250
معلومات العضو
فاتي03
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اشكرك على هذا الغرض الشيق و المفيد
اود المشاركة في الدورة و تعلم اللغة الانجليزية وقواعدها
الاسم فتيحة و لي مستوى الليسانس

قديم 2011-11-01, 19:02   رقم المشاركة : 251
معلومات العضو
devil saso
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi!everyone i hope you r good
ms ahmed i like this idea so much it's what i was need thank you may god thank you
so i'm sara student in high school I i'am in middel or less (in english] but i anderstand a lot f world and sometimes i talk it very well but the most of tiime am afraid OR i don't know what happen to me i can't say even hi ...but now i want to talk it like arabic i wish i ll get my goal
in the end with your help ofcource
but i think we need a time to meet all here and learn at the same time a time wich ll good for all the mombers
and thank you

قديم 2011-11-01, 22:37   رقم المشاركة : 252
معلومات العضو
zahra_4
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zahra_4

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

,Hi everybody
our festivals ( eid elfitr and eid eladha) are among the things which make us very happy
that's because we meet all the members of our families and friends . we exchange congratulations , smiles and good dids
in EID EL ADHA after the slatughtering of the sheep, first, we start cleaning the offal .Then, we prepare the MelfoufI. It's the best dish ofthat day.
happy eid to every body

قديم 2011-11-02, 07:28   رقم المشاركة : 253
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi. How are you doing ?
Welcome Sara and Fatiha, you can follow the instructions from the begining
Zahra I'm impressed! your English is improving. I hope your speaking is improving as well

قديم 2011-11-02, 07:48   رقم المشاركة : 254
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello sir ahmed how are you today i think that your not busy today that you start your day with us
it's me that i have sent to you email on ur adress
sorry for my bad english again
i study english at the university at the departement of english and at the begining i was liked some lesons but now i'm worry especialy from culture linguistic some thing like this that have relation with philosophy but written ex oh my god we write so much and she say i didn't give you all the details hhhh but i liked the first lesson of oral ex
so if you have some advice again pleas tell me about it
i write so much like this because i hope to improve my english
thank you sir

قديم 2011-11-02, 08:50   رقم المشاركة : 255
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well Djihad! It's good to have you back.
About your concerns, it's common that the first year degree students get confused about Linguistics but by time they understand more and more. It's not a complicated descipline. Perhaps, mis-understood but never a problem. I can give you some tips about every lesson, just report it to me via e-mail.
Linguistics was my favourite module. It feels like you have a scientific attitude.

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, تعلم

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)