One hand CANNOT clap - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

One hand CANNOT clap

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-17, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

B8 One hand CANNOT clap

Hello PEOPLE:

How’re you doing!!

Hope that you’re all Extra fine today!^^

Hey, I’d like to share you my new topic, it’s about………………….ummm! hey don’t be lazy you can scan and skim the following passage and guess it by urself

Enjoy reading ^^

Most of us do believe, with no doubt that being closer to nature brings great advantages. On the contrary, less access to nature would cause anxiety and depression. However, there’re some people who don’t know how to protect the environment they live in.If we want to live in a nice country, we have to respect the environment as our second home and be careful where we throw rubbish. There are many beautiful green spaces in our country and it would be a pity to throw rubbish everywhere. Behaving in such a way would reflect our lack of education and the fact that we don't know how to respect the work done by others. Everyone should put himself on the other’s situation for better understanding. To clarify the picture more, just imagine that you’re gonna wash dishes at home and your family leave each item lying around the house so you would go around and collect each plate, dish, cup, knife, fork, glass before washing the dishes. It's your job to wash the dishes, only it takes much time to gather things and cost you more efforts because no one helps by putting the dishes in the kitchen, it’s the same case with Street cleaners and rubbish collectors, and they will still have their jobs , even if we don’t throw rubbish in its right places(baskets). So let's be respectful by putting our litter in the bin, we should help them even if we know that they’re paid to clean up.There are many people on the streets who continue throwing litters in the streets, the parks, and even in formal places such as school and office, even if there are several baskets for rubbish. It is our duty as citizens and people who share the same country first and as educated persons to protect our health and our country from diseases and pollution. One may ask how could we keep our country clean and there is n’t enough bins?

It’s true sometimes we found ourselves walk for miles without seeing at least one basket to throw things in and instead of either keep looking until find a bin or trying to take our litter with us, then put it in the bin at home (just suggestion), we tend to throw it in the streets and roads, neglecting the fact that it’d make the environment around us look ugly. I, personally, experienced such phenomena when I was at Bouzereah University there were no bins next to the area and if you’re lucky you’d find one but full.Though the university is surrounded by only trees( because it’s located in a forest) what I could see so many plastic bottles and many “students” who threw their litter in the road and sometimes in the university itself. Honestly speaking, I tried many times to convince myself by the idea that “ok, I can do the same because there’s no basket around”, however, in fact I never did that and most of the time I found myself put my litter in my bag until I reached campus to throw it in the bin. At that time I hoped if all would do the same in order to keep that formal place clean and beautiful, nowadays, I’m back to my hometown and unfortunately “rubbish everywhere” that’s why friends I wish to put “ ur hands on my hand” and try to do our best to make our society/country clean.

How can WE make a difference?

1. Awareness:

Through making People in our neighbourhood, in our society, and at our schools aware about the importance of the green spaces.

2- Our responsibility to pick up our litters:

It’s not garbage collectors’ responsibility to pick up our litter, it’s our’s:
• Put litters in the bin to keep the public clean (places, parks, playing fields, shopping areas, streets).

3. Take action

ACTION speaks LOUDER than words

-planting trees.

-after eating we haven’t throw our litter in the ground.

-if government “forget” to put a bin in a place, why not if we “as citizens” can help by putting a basket, it’d not cost too much money (a kind of charity I mean).

Hope to like the topic

Looking forward to hear your comments as well as I welcome your suggestions ^^

Please KEEP OUR ENVIRONMENT CLEAN^^
Note
sorry i preferred to post some"horrible" picts and "wonderful" ones but I had an error while downloading
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-07, 10:41   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
the fly boy
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية the fly boy

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you sis
Nice topic you wrote
Actually it's an issue that most of us ignore and don't care about
while it's a serious prb n it's in increase the more the ppl neglect it
I think it's more of a thinking issue
means
When you put the bottle or paper or any rubbish you wanna threw away in you pocket ot bag
until you find a basket instead of just threw it on the street or any place you are thinking of the big pic
here which is that if everyone does the same it will not be just one bottle for example it will be
thousands of bottels and this is prb
while who threw rubbish on the streets is thinking it's only one bottle or one paper
it doesn't matter and this one is as we say seeing just at his/her nose

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-07, 10:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
the fly boy
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية the fly boy

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's not just about the green spaces
Well sometimes someone b4 threwing a rubbish in the road
he/she should consider that someone maybe trapped by this rubbish n fall
So this issue doesn't concern hurting the nature coz it hurts ppl also

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-08, 20:57   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
fafafoufou
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية fafafoufou

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thannnnnnnks

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
clap, hand

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)