for all members please read this - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

for all members please read this

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-05-05, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B2 for all members please read this

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
dear members, i have noticed something negative recently, that is unbeneficial topics and thus unhandy, nonsense if i can say, im wondering why you write a topic that doesnt give any benefit? if no one takes from you new good vocabulary and thoughts that can help him in his study or that can help him improving his skills in english l.anguage, so what's your aim of your topic, if it is just to show that you're a good controller of the l.anguage so that's wrong, here we speak english to learn from eachother, how can you expect people to learn from you if you are using curse and taboo words, i dont know...someone is talking about that singer and that one about movie what's going on people
i remember short time ago english club was a real club, we used to discuss social, phylosophical and even political issues, and i think that what the club is set for, right?! members writings was full of creation but that creation which expresses the real us not what im seeing now "total influence of the american culture" , why we dont write something from our tradition but the difference is just the l.anguage used
why we are not influenced by great writers rather than singers and rapers although we know that singers are that part of the society who failed in doing something good for their own or for their community
this is an appeal for all to go forward for the sake of "welfare" to this forum
what made me write this topic is that i want this forum to be the best english forum ever
SO let's write something beneficial

salam

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
members, read

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)