Words To My Friends:) - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Words To My Friends:)

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-31, 13:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up Words To My Friends:)

Hi friends
I hope u’re all extra-fine
I really don’t know from where I should start………
Well…..It was extraordinary holiday and I spent a wonderful times with wonderful and amazing friends as well
I’m saying that because it’s time to leave the club,I’ll go back to university again…..rotuine…..my study calls me …Hard times are coming hehehehe, therefore, I don’t like to leave without saying “good bye”and “best wishes for all here”
Darling White Milk,I spent with u a happy moments especially in “word game”.Indeed,I liked ur poems they were so expessive as well as I’m proud of u since u said that u’ve changed some”””bad”””attitudes. Don’t worry I”ll be among the guests I”ll remember the word u’ve said in Arabic”hehehehehehehe”I’m just kidding……..wishing u good luck wth ur studies”DOCTOR”J
Brother”Fly Boy”,you’re the first friend I met in”word game”,I liked the competition and thank u becoz I add to my vocabulary”new words”that I never heard before such as”Rookie”Jas I learnt much from ur topic “Attention….”which was about “love”…….I’m really sorry to what happen to ur closest friend as I ask Allah mercy to be on his mother,……….wish u Good luck and happy days
Sweetie Kiki, I spent with you funny moments as well ……especially n “Take a Breath”I liked ur jokes….hehehehehe…..stress the chineese one…heheheheh.By the way,I liked most your topic’A piece of beauty”it’s really a nice one,congracts,I hope when I come back I read more and more beautiful sayings,and ofcaurse it would be my pleasure to leave my comment on them……so wish u all the best and Good Luck in ur study
Brother Karim,I’m really lucky to meet a person such you “Brother”,I thank u frm my deep heart for the help,as I appreciate the great efforts that u’ve done inorder to lend me a hand……by the way, I liked your poems especially those”Dead soldier”full version”and “the Don”really even thu they”re so long but really they’re so interesting,meaningful furthermore,they reflect the reallife situation,congratualation.ahhhh as I noticed and read from ur drawings I mean your signetures,Fire ….Fire….and Fire……I hope when I come back,I’ll find the fire’s changed to a”wide Smile”heheheheh I wish u all the best brother
I forget to say sth"brother Mohammed I hope not to be strict with Karim ,I'm sorry brother"karim"fortunately I'm going to leave and unfortunately you're the one who 'l be punished"hehehehe we're just kidding with u brother "Mohamed"h....my regards"Sir"
Friends,really I’m grateful for the fun that I shared with u,I hope to enjoy ur times during my absence
My Best Wishes For All
Have a nice day +Enjoy UR Life
May Allah blesses be upon u allJ

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
friends:), words

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:25

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)