فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-09-24, 18:12   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
flirty
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everybody. i'm new to this job i mean teaching and i don't have much experience about the methods of teaching and the real problem that i face is how to deal with the books and how to use them while teaching . i teach ms2 and ms4 and i haven't yet started the program with the later and i don't know what to do , i took a look on the first file and i notice that it contains a " listen and consider " and '' tag question and intonation " and " read and consider" and at the end of each there is a kind of practice and my question is how much time should i devote for each and whether i have to devote one hour of the three which i have per week to teach for example listen and consider lesson and the second hour to teach tag question and their intonation and the third to teach " read and consider" lesson and so on till i finish the file ???? i really need help . by the way i have downloaded everything needed but i still don't know how to proceed and how to split the hours i have pr week to tackle all the sides of the file for both levels i mean ms2 and ms4

i need a kind of a guide or methodology to deal with the files of those two levels
i wish my teachers here can give me some aide for this issue
and finally i want to thank you all here admins and forum visitors

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)