Try on the personality of someone - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Try on the personality of someone

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-06-29, 20:16   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

A7 Try on the personality of someone

Hi there ! enjoying the games of the other members and using the free time i have : i came up with this idea
i give you for examlpe the personality and you try it on that is if I say : a **** the member below would say what he would do if he was a **** ... of course try on Celebrities, presedents, actors etc any personality that is known widely

example 2 : imagine yourself The presedent of the USA what would you first do as the USA presedent?
try his personality on get me ?

the following member would answer for examlpe : i would change the American Flag into ......
Ok i sould start first :

imagine yourself as a famous football player I mean like Messy or Ronaldo in real madrid or Barcelona what would you do

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
famous, game, personality

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)