فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-31, 15:24   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
bounab samir
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية bounab samir

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Hayet
Thanks a lot for your lovely words all the honor is mine
well concerning the MS1 level me too after quite long experience I face these questions
1) I have new comers ; how can I start with them ?
2) what can I do to help them ?
3) They will learn English which has not been seen in PS and our society has no relation with it, no English mass media
4) They have no competencies acquired like in the other courses

so what to do ?

a) start from the beginning ,your learners have learnt French in PS , they have have some knowledge about the spelling of the alphabets , try to assess that , they can read in French ( normally, the difficulties are in the rural areas where some learners do not learn French ) so while assessing them you will have a wide idea about your learners and from the competencies they have already acquired you can plan your lessons
b) the MS1 level are so motivated ( the teacher needs to know how to master such motivation otherwise he or she will finish the Program by the end 2nd term.
c) the MS1 level love learning English has to be aware about that and must know how to exploit that , he or she has to be careful: the learners are learning a second foreign ******** with its all characteristics and features and we are no longer teaching English for Specific Purpose.
d) The teacher should instruct his learners about the importance of learning English and also for their future studies.
c) the learners must believe that English nowadays is used in our Algerian daily life ( internet - mobile phones .....)

all what I can advise my colleagues is to BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR ARE GIVING TO YOUR LEARNERS , Respect your job , be aware that you are not just teaching the components of the MANUALS but a program and a great project which making our learning capable to

1- Interact using English
2- Interpret oral and written English Messages
3- Produce oral or written English Messages

the 3 IIP competencies that all of us must aim at to make our learners master this important universal ********

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:35

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)