For all who are able to translate from English into Arabic ! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

For all who are able to translate from English into Arabic !

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-08, 03:13   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello, I’ve translated the yellow parts that you asked us to in the pages (263,264, 265, 266, and 267), I’m going to translate those in pages 268 and 269 later.
You can download the file from here because in this forum the typing style don’t stand as it’s originally written. As a result, I can't post it here coz it'll be a real mess

https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-CBH-doc.html

Oh masha'allah akhi baraka allahou fik ! plus you made efforts to understand those technique words ! rabi ya7afdak !! For you facilitating the work and save you time, you can leave them to me , I would recognize them easier and sometimes they have a known specific translation in psychology, but if it isn't bothers you, so do what you want, just feel free

I just wanted to remember for all who help me that you are doing a great work! you are contributing to the realization of a these/study that few people have treated this topic in the Arab world, and this topic is becoming increasingly interested in Algeria too, at the end this study will be submitted to all interested students and researchers, so it will be the first source that will help them (to learn a new therapy-> well practice-> help more people in need.. ) and so (for sure) you do a sada9a djarya, this sada9a increases even after your death until yawm al 9yama inch'allah, just by like this simple occasion, in addition you are helping me!
Honestly I'm proud of you guys ^^
Stay awesome !

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
help me, tranlators

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:08

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)